Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:47:45 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/

As we all know, we are in the 21st century or digital age. we are more exposed to technology today and it seems like it is very important part of our lives. Everything is being involve in every advancement. Therefore our currency be involve also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

The world really need crypto currencies or "virtual" currencies, because it is the currencies of the future. This blockchain technology is making a real revolution in the financial world everywhere and people find it a lot better than using fiat and the classic currencies.
By the way I am not really agree that it is virtual currencies, as long as we can use it almost online and offline without any problem, it seems real currencies.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:55:32 PM

Because sometimes we can't trust our banks. 2008 crisis is made by bank, they bet that the market will go down. After 2008 Satoshi Nakamoto thought that we people needs to have money independency so we don't have to rely on bank thus minimizing the risk of 2008 crisis happens again. Virtual currencies made it easier for people to send money to their families across the country with low fees and wait time of 1 hour (depends on what coin).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

The world really need crypto currencies or "virtual" currencies, because it is the currencies of the future. This blockchain technology is making a real revolution in the financial world everywhere and people find it a lot better than using fiat and the classic currencies.
By the way I am not really agree that it is virtual currencies, as long as we can use it almost online and offline without any problem, it seems real currencies.

I believe the world virtual simply means not tangible, no physical presentation and exist in virtual world a.k.a internet. As technology developed people needs to cope up with the development.  That include currency and money.  If we recall, people used the barter system then gold to money (coins then paper money). Then comes visa cards and credit cards which is limited to whoever accept it and funds is not hold by the owner themselves.  Internet removes barrier and bounderies, so curreuncy should, with cryptocurrency, this problem is solved, people can move their funds from person to person no matter where they are in the world in an instant without the supervision of a third party that eats up some of the transactions fund due to the fee.  I believe the world needs these kind of currency to cope up with the ever devoloping technology.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

In My own opinion world need virtual currencies because people created virtual world and with that you need a virtual currencies to take part of it plus the may essence of crypto currency is not only to serve as money in digital world but it is more faster and cheaper in fees. Maybe someday when we discover that there is another alike species besides us then we may need to create a currency for that also.

I think the same. We constantly live, and work for future. And we think about future. When we do something, we think how will that affect in future. World is becoming faster and faster. Everyone use internet, smart phones and other devices. Cryptocurrencies can only help us and ease our jobs. And probably secure us from some economic crisis or such things in future.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

Yeah , i also readed this news and find that how the virtual currency can help us .
Here personally i myself working for the bitcoin and bitcoin advertisement between our friends and with new new people .
Because here i know that the problem of economical crisis in the particular country how much can destroy the backbone of the people of every category .
Here also a country UAE ( united arbian Emirates ) is an example where the main earnings is from the tourist and direct business and not dependent upon the natural resources like farmers to grow crops like things , so they are working online to handle the better economical condition of the country .
Here we needed to make better discussion and better guidelines for those who are not using it and in this way every country will be able to use bitcoin not for the economical growth but also will be able to face the problem of financial crisis in any country

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

Yeah , i also readed this news and find that how the virtual currency can help us .
Here personally i myself working for the bitcoin and bitcoin advertisement between our friends and with new new people .
Because here i know that the problem of economical crisis in the particular country how much can destroy the backbone of the people of every category .
Here also a country UAE ( united arbian Emirates ) is an example where the main earnings is from the tourist and direct business and not dependent upon the natural resources like farmers to grow crops like things , so they are working online to handle the better economical condition of the country .
Here we needed to make better discussion and better guidelines for those who are not using it and in this way every country will be able to use bitcoin not for the economical growth but also will be able to face the problem of financial crisis in any country
i think with the passage of time, life is become more complicated, people are busying to make their life more comfortable and get all the facilities that they can get, therefore in present time it is now more easy to use virtual currency as compare to real currency. as we can see that now people are converting their business into online business. in fact the new generation is more interested in online currency as well as online business.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:34:58 PM

I believe the world virtual simply means not tangible, no physical presentation and exist in virtual world a.k.a internet. As technology developed people needs to cope up with the development.  That include currency and money.  If we recall, people used the barter system then gold to money (coins then paper money). Then comes visa cards and credit cards which is limited to whoever accept it and funds is not hold by the owner themselves.  Internet removes barrier and bounderies, so curreuncy should, with cryptocurrency, this problem is solved, people can move their funds from person to person no matter where they are in the world in an instant without the supervision of a third party that eats up some of the transactions fund due to the fee.  I believe the world needs these kind of currency to cope up with the ever devoloping technology.
I don't think that just by using our normal way of paying which is fiat currency mean that we are having barriers to other people from another country, it has long been eliminated even without the help of the cryptocurrency from credit cards to paypal we have a wide variety of ways to pay without hindering us for having a different currency. It is just that Bitcoin had created us a newer way to pay online without worrying on our side from having a different money.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

Because fiat is based on dept and is controlled by few. Too many fiat currencies, no real value.
Crypto currencies are going to revolutionize the whole economic system, the current economic system is going to die and we need crytos to save us for the collapse of the old system. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:34:02 PM

Current economic system should be already dead long long time ago, but it has survived because america started to release dollars which have zero value nehind them and now we have a huge debt all over the world, except some countries. Cryptos can be a new revolutianory system, but the thing is how long it can survive? We deffinetly need some changes in economics and thats for sure Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:40:50 PM

This is why we really need bitcoin, it secures everyone from the fall of the fiat currency. The digital currencies aren't just moved by one region of the world but is dependent on everyone who uses it. Time will come when economic crisis will again hit us, and bitcoin can greatly help us.
The world is in need of a virtual currency system really because they are not country centered and accepted any where all over the world. Virtual currencies are more secured than physical currencies, they are being used for sale/purchase of the online products and for trading purposes.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

I think the world needs virtual money especially bitcoin because:

1. Security
Unlike conventional coin-prone currencies, the cryptographic rules applied to bitcoins make their owners avoid the same risks.

2. Able to act as a global currency
Although each country has its own currency, bitcoin remains present and enters it. Bitcoin knows no national borders, does not waver due to political conditions in government, and is not affected by anything.

3. As a protector of inflation
Like gold, bitcoin is thought to act as a protected value of inflation. Bitcoin can suppress excessive inflation rate.

4. Savings
Bitcoin is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome. In addition to saving bitcoin, all the usual financial intermediaries in banks can be eliminated. The holders also do not need to pay service fees and registration.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:54:57 AM

The world really needs virtual currencies because, virtual currencies are decentralized, transparant than fiat currencies, there are no regulator needed for virtual currencies. The virtual currencies are new model revolution in currencies, they are more fair than fiat currencies and virtual currencies are new technology in internet, it must be adopted by all of the people for system of economy more better in the future.
wherein a technology era which everyting and transactions made thru online. So in way for payments. Having virtual currencies will be a big help and convenient for every users. Virtual currencies plau important role on making technology more effective.
Yes virtual currencies (bitcoins) can be used for payment method on the internet especially for online payment for now, this technology had made the currency world be more fast and easy to be used just by smartphone. Virtual currencies also can be considered as new digital asset depend on the purpose of digital coins from the developer of team, on era of internet we can put our whealty on internet.
Digital currencies are needed for fast international transactions around the globe. Bitcoins are not going to reduce the speed of the transactions rather these currencies are making transactions faster than ever. We need digital currencies to make online payments. Basically we need all this to save time.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

This is why we really need bitcoin, it secures everyone from the fall of the fiat currency. The digital currencies aren't just moved by one region of the world but is dependent on everyone who uses it. Time will come when economic crisis will again hit us, and bitcoin can greatly help us.
The world is in need of a virtual currency system really because they are not country centered and accepted any where all over the world. Virtual currencies are more secured than physical currencies, they are being used for sale/purchase of the online products and for trading purposes.

Each country have their own currency and there is always one that become the main currency that every single currency based on and that is dollars. Mean while on crypto there is bitcoin as their main currency, so I do not think that it is really needed two main based currency. But if you think about the secured, may be I will be more prefer to use bitcoin as the main based currency but still there is disadvantage from using it. Big holder will easily controlling the market price
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

Each country have their own currency and there is always one that become the main currency that every single currency based on and that is dollars. Mean while on crypto there is bitcoin as their main currency, so I do not think that it is really needed two main based currency. But if you think about the secured, may be I will be more prefer to use bitcoin as the main based currency but still there is disadvantage from using it. Big holder will easily controlling the market price
Having online transactions,online money is much needed. Cryptocurrencie plays an important role now in managing access in different projects online. It does make transactions much eaauer and convenient.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:09:00 AM

In fact, the world needs decentralization. People have lost confidence in the government and it can only be restored by transfer of the powers to the people. Crypto currency is one such opportunity. Why people need such a mechanism.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:35:23 PM

The world really needs virtual currencies because, virtual currencies are decentralized, transparant than fiat currencies, there are no regulator needed for virtual currencies. The virtual currencies are new model revolution in currencies, they are more fair than fiat currencies and virtual currencies are new technology in internet, it must be adopted by all of the people for system of economy more better in the future.
wherein a technology era which everyting and transactions made thru online. So in way for payments. Having virtual currencies will be a big help and convenient for every users. Virtual currencies plau important role on making technology more effective.
Yes virtual currencies (bitcoins) can be used for payment method on the internet especially for online payment for now, this technology had made the currency world be more fast and easy to be used just by smartphone. Virtual currencies also can be considered as new digital asset depend on the purpose of digital coins from the developer of team, on era of internet we can put our whealty on internet.
Digital currencies are needed for fast international transactions around the globe. Bitcoins are not going to reduce the speed of the transactions rather these currencies are making transactions faster than ever. We need digital currencies to make online payments. Basically we need all this to save time.
Yes virtual currencies are far better than paper money in many aspects. The most basic reason is that you need not to worry about the security of virtual currency unlike paper money. You can use it anywhere by just sitting in front of internet. You can make a lot of earnings and profit as well by virtual currency.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:52:03 PM

I think bitcoin is needed in the future because we need a secure type of currency. The way we are now, there are a lot of hackers and criminals that want to get our saved money online, they will  be doing a lot of research and knowledge on how they can hack your account. Also, the discovery of blockchain will be a help in the future.
World needs to take a part on having Innovation. And Bitcoin as a form of crypto-currency, it tend to be a tool on a faster and reliable transaction for business, investments and trading. And it isvalso a great thing to have on future becasue people could earn with it by dealing with its price growth and development. So having bitcoin is really a good thing to consider for us to earn.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:56:34 AM

The positive sides of it says it all, no government control, easily accessible and fast transactions just by consenting and is done between pairs, decentralized but same everywhere on like paper money that is distinct from each other depending on the country. Etc
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

i think with the passage of time, life is become more complicated, people are busying to make their life more comfortable and get all the facilities that they can get, therefore in present time it is now more easy to use virtual currency as compare to real currency. as we can see that now people are converting their business into online business. in fact the new generation is more interested in online currency as well as online business.
In fact, we are transfering to online transaction. In rich country like United States, almost deals are from order online and buyer do not want to spend their time for go to shops and check the products they want to buy, because they can check it through reviews on youtube or some websites reviews!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: