Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/

yes the era is getting more advanced and the earth population also need technological progress, one of which is the virtual currency that is currently becoming famous in the world crypto is bitcoin currency, because with the virtual currency will facilitate in terms of transactions and will add to the economic progress
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:46:44 AM

Of course it need.If virtual world is there, virtual currencies also is there.Without virtual currencies we can't handle our virtual expenses,virtual transfer easily.So we need virtual  currencies, if we want to live the virtual life easily.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

Agreed from what your opinion was, it could protect us from the impact of US when it country sneezes  Wink and that's not the only reason why world really needs virtual currencies. Digital currencies needed too for business, so it can make it more easier and fast trade  Smiley digital currencies can be one of ways to invest for the bright future  Smiley that's my opinion though #CMIIW

A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

Virtual Currency is speed than Physical Currency and Safty.
We can transaction whole day in Virtual Currency.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

why the World needs a digital currency?, the answer in order to eliminate corruption and tighten security in banking,
digital currency records all transactions in the world and it is open to the public,
this is one of the advantages of Blockchain technology ...

cryptoDARO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

For the simple fact of fast transactions between A person (from X country) and B person (from Y country).
Blockchain technology provides transparency which is a great thing too. And no middle-man anymore.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:19:06 PM

For the simple fact of fast transactions between A person (from X country) and B person (from Y country).
Blockchain technology provides transparency which is a great thing too. And no middle-man anymore.
This is what i like on bitcoin transfers which you can simply transfer money on other side of the world to another side without any problems. Less fee plus less hassle which would really be a great thing for you to make payments specially to your loved ones.World does need virtual currencies to fasten up transactions even more by using those things but i do believe bitcoin wont really be considered for government to be indorsed to make use of.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

nowadays people wants everything in an instant so whether you like it or not, sooner or later virtual currencies is bound to happen, after all we're entering in technological era, where almost everything runs in the internet where you can do most of the things with a few clicks or tap of a finger.

smailler

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

My opinion: using virtual currency will not be interfered with by the government and taxed. So you get 100% of the money you earn without having to pay for any taxes Grin Grin
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:05:17 AM

Of course it need.If virtual world is there, virtual currencies also is there.Without virtual currencies we can't handle our virtual expenses,virtual transfer easily.So we need virtual  currencies, if we want to live the virtual life easily.
Since everything has moved to internet and more security, it was a need of the world to introduce the virtual currency which has a number of benefits. When compared with the physical money, the digital currency/virtual currency is more secure and highly appreciated by the business community. Its main reason of acceptance worldwide is that it has lessened the cost and effort of transferring money to greater distances.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:38 PM

Our world is now conquerred with technology and everything like buying has been online even for a business transaction they use technology together with the internet. With this scenario i can say that virtual currency is a necessity for a fast transaction. And of course able for us to buy online we should have money or digital currency to buy it.
The fast transaction globally on its own is a great plus. Knowing that I have a currency that can be spent anywhere I go to can really make it easy without having to find ways to get my hands on the country's currency and just totally rely on bitcoin to make my transactions without any issue. We really need virtual currency and I am happy bitcoin is here to change the way we transact.

The world is evolving and so with everything within it. As we look back the changes in the field of currency or medium of exchange there are large differences. And now we are going digital. The people are connecting online and other internet connected ways to do daily transactions. Human as we are we are not contented and eventually making life easy. As virtual applications and games are getting numerous, so as the need of virtual currencies arises. We cannot stop it. Its the the reality. We always make ways to improve our daily processes and eventually our sense of living in this world.

appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

The world needs virtual currencies to expand even more the economic horizon. In line with this is the opportunity to earn profit through investment using this other means or medium of exchange bitcoin or other tokens available in cryptocurrency ecosystem.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

To free ourselves from the clutches of the banks we need the cryptocurrencies. Todays world is totally dependent on banks and financial institutes like master card, visa, paypal etc. If we want to transfer the money from one account to other account there are fees. In fact whatever you do in banking system there are charges and service taxes. In some countries taxes on electronic transactions are such  that people would want to pay by cash.  I'm not against charges on the money transfer however charging taxes on doing so is way out of the league. Right from the passbook to the loan to demand draft everything has a charge and tax on that charge. We need to move from this loot. That is why we need the cryptocurrency.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

I am from Asia and we really felt how devastation was created by financial crisis to my country's economy. Fiat money is controlled by powerful and greed entities which manipulated the market so to avoid such attack we need a decentralized currency that gives us financial freedom. It is now clear that these oligarchs are trying to dominate the world's market and we should fight for our right we need privacy and freedom to live a natural and peaceful life. I think Bitcoin would be the best solution to these conflicts. I think the reason why Japan legalize Bitcoin in their country is that they don't want those crisis to happen again in the country. Maybe the Japanese government like the way Bitcoin is being a decentralized currency and also it's privacy. Look at those countries that resisted the oligarchs plans they are now in trouble and I do hope that they will easily recover such attack.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:55:17 AM

We are now in the modern world where everything is high tech and it is now our new society. Just like in our world not involved technology we need money to buy our needs in our daily life. So in the online world we need virtual currency to avail different services and invest online.
World need Virtual currency! You are right and now all the people are buying the bitcoin not the other currency the bitcoin is the currency that is being safe for all the people and the bitcoin income will be more than this if the bitcoin will get the value of the legalization and the virtual currency is now being more and more famous so I hope in the future the virtual currency will be the only currency of the era 
With the advancement in technology, things have changed quite rapidly. The use of internet in our daily lives is very much common as very second person is using internet.

Under such situation, it is very useful to have digital currencies like that of bitcoin in your wallet as it will help you in making a better future. Digital currencies hold a very bright future and it will change the lives if the ones who will have them.
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

I think there is need of virtual money is required because in today's world there are more hackers developed in the market and leads to hacking everywhere which makes everything buying digitally leads to unsecured and the amount of corruption increased so I think crypto money will lead to help these problem to make them cure from the society.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

The world economy in the development reaches a deadlock because of complete dependence from one currency: US dollar. All countries are realized that at any not best moment there will be an unpleasant outcome of this situation. Therefore all waiting for the solution of this problem. But nobody wants to charge himself with responsibility and expenses. Wait for all countries that there will be a miracle. And in this context the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can eliminate gradually intensity in world economy, promoting more fair redistribution of cash assets and reduction of economic discrimination. The general decentralized peer means of payments will allow to make equal the rights of all participants of world economy
Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

It's certainly good that you think so. But there are a few problems with this. At the moment in the modern economy, different currencies are tied one upon another, due to the supply of goods from one country to another. Trade is mainly in dollars and euros, but some countries have also started trading in their own currencies. Problems here are what, during a crisis, one currency suffers, all because of the fact that some state loses something, the rest either grow rich or become poorer.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

The world economy in the development reaches a deadlock because of complete dependence from one currency: US dollar. All countries are realized that at any not best moment there will be an unpleasant outcome of this situation. Therefore all waiting for the solution of this problem. But nobody wants to charge himself with responsibility and expenses. Wait for all countries that there will be a miracle. And in this context the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can eliminate gradually intensity in world economy, promoting more fair redistribution of cash assets and reduction of economic discrimination. The general decentralized peer means of payments will allow to make equal the rights of all participants of world economy

What unpleasant outcome do you refer to?

Part of the world really depends on the US dollar in the international trade, but the dollar is no longer the only pebble on the beach, anyway. There is Euro and some countries like, say, Russia are trading with China for the Chinese currency, i.e. the Yuan. The dollar has been pretty good so far, and if things massively go awry with it, businesses can easily switch to using some other internationally recognized currency. But alas, it won't be Bitcoin since in the worst of cases, governments will return to a variety of the gold standard. The latter doesn't mean that they will be exchanging real gold for every trade they make. The governments will just set up clearing houses which will settle accounts between countries globally at the end of the day

monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

virtual currency contributes more than any other currency to ideas of democracy, technology development, globalization trends and freedom. for years governments have had an exclusive right to issue  and control money.  has it been effective? have their decision been always econamically driven? probably not. crisises come one after another. 

They set cost of money and transaction costs to support the system and thier businesses and we had no other way but to agree and follow. technology development may give us freedom and opportunity and make life easier and transparent. we need virtual money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: