Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:13:41 AM

Everything is being advanced, but only the growth in the currency system hasn't got developed to digital form. As an advancement from physical form of currency it got used through some form of cards like Visa and debit card. To reach the next level of growth the ongoing digitalized growth is highly required. So the world without doubt requires virtual currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:22:45 AM

I keep saying that if the Third World countries really want to break there financial slavery from dollars and others majors fiat currency? The best thing to do is to adopt virtual currencies or cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology has really helped many individuals to break their financial hardship and it can help Third World countries too.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:29:29 AM

We needs virtual or digital currencies because our life and technology always upgraded into automatic and digital year by years and i'm sure we will need virtual currencies for that and bitcoin is one of the answer. There are many online currencies though, maybe on 2020 or 2030 bitcoin will become digital currencies that all people use around the world.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:08:48 PM

World are subject to change as technology also got advance every time so people may need some currency that able support their task
Virtual currency offering less fee and fast transaction, 2 main points that very useful for this digital era
Yeah that's right, virtual currency will always be sought or required much less to present this modern convenience with technology that is getting the latest. virtual currencies have many advantages the wrong second to none as you mentioned that is relatively fast transaction time and costs are very low, there is no need to bother us moment large numbers of transactions and all that we can do together. but there are also some companies that need virtual currency to support its work.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:04:32 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/

exactly. We can trust Bitcoin. It will help us overcome any crisis. Bitcoin, on the other hand, does not depend on any currency; in contrast, some major currencies in the world have a much lower exchange rate than Bitcoin. So, investing in Bitcoin, you will not be afraid to devalue or be affected by the global economic crisis.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

exactly. We can trust Bitcoin. It will help us overcome any crisis. Bitcoin, on the other hand, does not depend on any currency; in contrast, some major currencies in the world have a much lower exchange rate than Bitcoin. So, investing in Bitcoin, you will not be afraid to devalue or be affected by the global economic crisis.
It seems to me that you do not need to rejoice so very quickly, because if the government impose its dirty hands on the crypto currency, then the person will again get a minimum of conclusions from this. The fact is that the authorities always spoil what benefits people.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:19:22 PM

I think bitcoin is needed in the future because we need a secure type of currency. The way we are now, there are a lot of hackers and criminals that want to get our saved money online, they will  be doing a lot of research and knowledge on how they can hack your account. Also, the discovery of blockchain will be a help in the future.
There is nothing such as a secure currency, rather there is a secure commodity, I don't know how bitcoins is going to react when there is a major financial crisis in the entire world, but am very confident and sure thay when that happens investors will flock to Gold and that in my opinion is a secure commodity.
I don’t understand why the world would face major economic crisis and even if it happens, that would not be because of bitcoins. Bitcoins are the future of the world and soon their legalization is going to take place. I guess the true traders will never ever go to gold.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:59:22 PM

We needs virtual or digital currencies because our life and technology always upgraded into automatic and digital year by years and i'm sure we will need virtual currencies for that and bitcoin is one of the answer. There are many online currencies though, maybe on 2020 or 2030 bitcoin will become digital currencies that all people use around the world.

yes that is right that with the passage of time the interest of the people is now increasing and they are now using bitcoin as for online currency. and specially the new generation are also giving more importance to bitcoin and with the passage of the the interest of the people will be increasing too much.
saheng

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:36:42 PM

With the advancement of technology the higher the human need too, but the real money turnover is very slow especially in developing countries due to the lack of employment.
Virtual currency does not require file a job requirements and work time, he can anyone who run it and this virtual money the rotation of money is very fast in a short time able to produce.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:52:00 AM

Our world now is very high technology, In my opinion I think all nations needs this virtual currencies. Yes it is true that USD became powerful and strong currency of all time. But time will come that physical money will disappear when virtual coin(bitcoin) become the new world currency. So much better now to start using it.
Virtual currencies are very good, and is an easy, modern, and fast way to make transactions without banks. Does the world need it ? A capital “YES!!!” the world needs it for a more secure, speedy transaction.

Not only for that, virtual currencies are also very cheap no matter how much you’re sending or receiving, unlike banks where you’re likely to spend hundreds of dollars. Don’t forget that they can also have their own risks, despite the benefits (it’s a common thing)

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:08:40 AM

Our world now is very high technology, In my opinion I think all nations needs this virtual currencies. Yes it is true that USD became powerful and strong currency of all time. But time will come that physical money will disappear when virtual coin(bitcoin) become the new world currency. So much better now to start using it.
Virtual currencies are very good, and is an easy, modern, and fast way to make transactions without banks. Does the world need it ? A capital “YES!!!” the world needs it for a more secure, speedy transaction.

Not only for that, virtual currencies are also very cheap no matter how much you’re sending or receiving, unlike banks where you’re likely to spend hundreds of dollars. Don’t forget that they can also have their own risks, despite the benefits (it’s a common thing)

Well it could help a countries economy because it can be seen as free goods as long a country has its own infrastructures regarding btc. Because in the near future there is a chance that btc now is used for money transaction and the only use of fiat is in some 3rd world countries where btc is not yet familiar. virtual currencies i think are atms but maybe cryptocurrency is the new virtual money.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

the question why the world realy needs virtual currencies, i the online currency is the big help for the economy to give work every person or people in world the bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currencies now very strong value as online currency.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

the question why the world realy needs virtual currencies, i the online currency is the big help for the economy to give work every person or people in world the bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currencies now very strong value as online currency.
Yes through this virtual currency transaction our all country governments will get revenue. They will track our transaction and collect tax from us. If you do cash dealing in your business, then you no need to pay any tax to governament because your transaction will not record anywhere. But should keep that money in hidden place it is like a black money. To avoid corruption, the world needs a virtual transaction.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:35:36 PM

The world NOW needs virtual currencies. It was not like this before. Before the internet, people didn't have these and life was harder.
Nowadays, people need a way to transact faster and without physically sending cash over the internet. So we need virtual currencies.
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

Yes through this virtual currency transaction our all country governments will get revenue. They will track our transaction and collect tax from us. If you do cash dealing in your business, then you no need to pay any tax to governament because your transaction will not record anywhere. But should keep that money in hidden place it is like a black money. To avoid corruption, the world needs a virtual transaction.
Not have tax, how to development the economic your country? How to construction of urbanization works in poor country as my country?
Don't think avoid the fees tax is good, I'm agree we can avoid some people try track our funds, but if you want avoid the fees tax, it not good for your country.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

Crypto-currencies and the Bockchain technology is really one of the greatest invention of the last ten years. But I'm wander will bitcoin will be able to save us during the financial crisis? You may say that bitcoin has saved us already. But I didn't feel the crisis too much. Even if it has place to be on me it hadn't any effect even before I joined bitcoin. But I really wander if the Great Depression will be repeated will bitcoin safe us?
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:01:56 PM

Virtual currencies are very important to us. It can improve the economy in our country because its just like you import a money into our country when we will use it. So the circulation supply in our country will increase itself and then we will have a good future.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:07:15 PM

Virtual currencies are very important to us. It can improve the economy in our country because its just like you import a money into our country when we will use it. So the circulation supply in our country will increase itself and then we will have a good future.
its help to lessen transaction documents and its really giving chances to earn while you are just staying in the comfort of your house receiving your salary
much quicker by means of virtual currency there's a lots of good things that virtual currency provide us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

Crypto-currencies and the Bockchain technology is really one of the greatest invention of the last ten years. But I'm wander will bitcoin will be able to save us during the financial crisis? You may say that bitcoin has saved us already. But I didn't feel the crisis too much. Even if it has place to be on me it hadn't any effect even before I joined bitcoin. But I really wander if the Great Depression will be repeated will bitcoin safe us?
I don't know whether Bitcoin will rescue us completely from a financial crisis. But it will play a major role as an alternative and safe heaven to cash. During earlier crisis, Bitcoin had very minute part in financial landscape. But today with marketcap of Billion of dollars and with wider acceptance. Bitcoin will prove to be an excellent alternative to the inflationary currency during crisis.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:18:21 PM

The World needs virtual currencies because of the reason and fact that we are moving towards digital world and bitcoin is the real digital currency. People thought of Credit cards to be a digital currency but that operates on fiat in the background and is not exactly digital or virtual in nature like crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: