Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:28:38 PM

I think cash is very old. He needs rest. And virtual currency world is coming..

You could not say that cash is an old ones, because it's still used since from new generation. I agree virtual currency is an advantage and the approach is widely appreciated specially if we talk about online payments, particularly on investments like trading businesses. Certainly the coming of virtual currency has been started already but not the whole world, only selected individuals been educated with this kind of crypto currencies as well as digital currency bitcoin and this is so dominating nowadays
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

to escape to the world of FIAT where rich becomes richer and poor become poorer ! we must have every people to be knowledgable on what crypto can do in our lives and also it is the cheapest investment we can have yet most profitable!!
That is never going to stop, the rich will use their fiat power and convert it into bitcoin power if they think that is a necessary step they need to take, I know that I would like for things to be different but that is what it is going to happen if bitcoin becomes successful.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:54:57 AM

You could not say that cash is an old ones, because it's still used since from new generation. I agree virtual currency is an advantage and the approach is widely appreciated specially if we talk about online payments, particularly on investments like trading businesses. Certainly the coming of virtual currency has been started already but not the whole world, only selected individuals been educated with this kind of crypto currencies as well as digital currency bitcoin and this is so dominating nowadays

But the fact is that all these physical cash is old, it's costly, innefficient, destroyable, and increase that amount of logging thus unfriendly for the nature.
We should eliminate this obsolete things as soon as possible because there's already digital currencies that have many benefits than disadvantage like cash.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:18:09 AM

Yes, our world really needs a virtual currencies. This is more useful than the usual currency tha we are using. Bitcoin and some altcoins are very useful.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:24:14 AM

Yes, our world really needs a virtual currencies. This is more useful than the usual currency tha we are using. Bitcoin and some altcoins are very useful.
Bitcoin is useful in online payment and soon to be use as payment system our technology is keep on improving and developing internet is faster than before, gadgets online payments our world not needs it but here we are adopting the new advance technology.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:53:09 AM

well it can lessen the delayed if the crypto currency succeed to make the system fully secured without having any issue with possible hack, then its then became a needs not just a other ways but will begin to be the most popular payment modes in all over the world in terms of transacting online.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/

In my opinion. We need digital currencies to better our life's burdens. For example, if you're busy and need a Payout. You do not even have to go to remittances center or even to Banks to send money because With a swipe you just got the money right away. And it only takes about 5 minutes hassle free. That is why we make it easier for long-term tasks that really reduce our time.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:53:04 AM

Maybe its your opinion that real currency is an old one but for all we know that real currency is still the foundation of all currency. As the world now is fast changing into a digital era therefore virtual currency is very important as  for millions of people around the world who are working on the internet and i think the best transaction for money circulation is through electronics money and that's the big role of virtual currency, we all needs virtual currency as people now are mostly rely on internet.

RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:52:01 AM

The main reasons here is that virtual currency, as well as the cryptocurrency, are better than cash. You can not make a fake coin in a bitcoin blockchain. Miner and the blockchain will refuse it. Therefore, you can easily protect the money that you are holding. moreover, virtual currencies are faster than traditional currency. Without any limitation, you can send any amount of bitcoin you want from north pole to south pole

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:09:38 AM

Until crypto Currencies Big money holders such as Rockofeller and Rotchild family (Visa-Mastercard-Wester Union etc) was sucking our bloods.
We were just slaves of them. But after blockchain technology now we have freedom. Is this not enough ?
aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:53:38 AM

The world really needs cryprocurrency because it is the most transparant way of transfering money. Also it almost has no fees, and it is fast. You can transfer huge amounts of money safely and easy.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:19:22 AM

The world needs alternative currencies because the current financial system has ceased to be economically justified and turned into a political one. It promotes unfair distribution of income and does not allow itself to someone who deserves decent pay.

This is exactly why Bitcoin is needed in the world. We should not be dependent on fiat alone since it has been centralized by the government; which means that certain limits are established and what you gain cannot sufficiently supply your everyday needs due to certain matters. With Bitcoin, we could have an aid to our regular income and we definitely have financial freedom through this platform. We get what we work hard for in full, unlike in the real world were taxes and other fees are deducted.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

The main reasons here is that virtual currency, as well as the cryptocurrency, are better than cash. You can not make a fake coin in a bitcoin blockchain. Miner and the blockchain will refuse it. Therefore, you can easily protect the money that you are holding. moreover, virtual currencies are faster than traditional currency. Without any limitation, you can send any amount of bitcoin you want from north pole to south pole

I agree that its better than cash because investing in a paper money nowadays doesn't have time to control emotions to it. You are weaker in terms of spending it, that's why virtual currencies are created because we needed to make it as a form of business assets which you cannot immediately convert to cash due to it digital type of currency. I pertaining to bitcoin itself and all cryptocurrencies competing in the digital currency marketplaces.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

Yes we really need a virtual currency to avoid spending too much and reducing poverty it is the answer to our financial crisis if people inplement our cryptocurrency in our daily life.It is better than cash because they cannot make any fake digital currency from it,it is safer and secured unlike our fiat many bad people using as a fake fiat to use in their criminal activities.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:27:32 AM

Well innovations are dynamic, People accomplishment will gradually mature and always looking for easier ways to live. And now we come up with virtual currency era. Its another good oppurtunity to took advantage to its benefits. Good things to hear about bitcoins are more advance compared to paper money due to globally recognized and fast processing transactions at anywhere locations. It gives job opportunity also to unemployed citizens.
Julia_bitcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

because it is a universal currency.
Digital payment means are protected by a cryptographic code, which makes them more reliable in comparison with "real" money, all operations with crypto-currencies are anonymous, decentralized release. In general, it's fast, convenient, reliable.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:38:23 AM

Virtual currency such as bitcoins is like a universal currency where in it is globally accepted where ever place you are. and it is decentralized this makes its features amazing that we could able to work,to transact 24/7. They are very useful in so many ways that paper money had nothing to deal with.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

As time goes on, people demand more of technology. So the people develop a new way to make things easier especially payment methods. So they implement virtual currencies to make no problems and make the money keeping safe. The first virtual currency which is the bitcoin with rising price over time makes the virtual currencies more interesting since it may be applicable in some vrutal currencies such as ethereum, litecoin, ripple, etc. People can not stop the rise of virtual currencies in the future so it is better for them today to learn some of it as soon as possible.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:49:51 AM

The world needs virtual currencies because we are now in the era that we can do all transaction through internet or online. And we have to always innovate to make our life better and more efficient.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:36:57 AM

I agree, bitcoin helps us to break boundaries and stereotypes about who really rules the financial world since it is a decentralized currency. Having bitcoin in our present lives helps us in dealing with some factors that hinders us to transact and trade money from different places. Let us keep on hoping that more and more innovations with bitcoin will be made for the sake of efficiency of everyone's life. We should also let the way we hold money improve as technology does.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: