Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:01:35 PM

One suggestion for CIF dev team. I don't know who's manage your Twitter account (@CIF_Team) let's take a break sometimes.
It is very hard to keep track of your progress there when you have a new post every few minutes. Mostly info about other things which have no any connection with CIF project

Hi Examplens we actually have two twitters just for that reason. So the main premise of @CIF_Team is to keep a constant running news scroll regarding CIF and all things crypto. I realize that it seems like a bit much but it's bringing massive attention to our ICO and with attention means buyers and that means that everyone involved will have a coin worth more when the ICO is over (when we'll probably cut the twitter down a bit).

@Devnullius is the master behind this strategy as it helped GRWI secure almost 200 BTC from what I've been told - a very little time span.

Which brings me to the second point - @AdminCIF - a second twitter account where only important updates are posted. We don't run anything else on that account.

It's actually my personal account but serves the purpose of being dedicated for only the most important CIF news.

Regardless of which account you follow - the hot topic item will always be pinned to both profiles. Look for any important news or announcements there!

Hope that helps,

Scott

I follow both of these accounts. @CIF_Team and @AdminCIF. Your account seems like private acc. and because of that, i am confused.
regards, Glad to meet you  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:31:55 AM

One suggestion for CIF dev team. I don't know who's manage your Twitter account (@CIF_Team) let's take a break sometimes.
It is very hard to keep track of your progress there when you have a new post every few minutes. Mostly info about other things which have no any connection with CIF project

Hi Examplens we actually have two twitters just for that reason. So the main premise of @CIF_Team is to keep a constant running news scroll regarding CIF and all things crypto. I realize that it seems like a bit much but it's bringing massive attention to our ICO and with attention means buyers and that means that everyone involved will have a coin worth more when the ICO is over (when we'll probably cut the twitter down a bit).

@Devnullius is the master behind this strategy as it helped GRWI secure almost 200 BTC from what I've been told - a very little time span.

Which brings me to the second point - @AdminCIF - a second twitter account where only important updates are posted. We don't run anything else on that account.

It's actually my personal account but serves the purpose of being dedicated for only the most important CIF news.

Regardless of which account you follow - the hot topic item will always be pinned to both profiles. Look for any important news or announcements there!

Hope that helps,

Scott

I follow both of these accounts. @CIF_Team and @AdminCIF. Your account seems like private acc. and because of that, i am confused.
regards, Glad to meet you  Wink

Glad to meet you as well! Apologies - we turned it into somewhat of a private account however all main news goes there. (If you don't want the other Crypto news).

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:29:58 AM

This may be a dumb question, but where do I paste my CIF address to see my tokens? Myetherwallet is not working.

As far as I know, CIF actually has it's own wallet. You have to download it from the website.

100% Correct!
Thank you for the straight answer!
However, I am always iffy when I have to download an .exe as a wallet, especially when it asks permission to bypass the firewall. I created the wallet using walletgenerator as instructed. Could you make like a sub section of a website or something so that we could use our public addresses to check on our coins?

Hey rider, completely understood - the only other alternative (if you're using windows) is a web wallet which we're currently rebuilding from scratch.

To check your public addresses you can check the block explorer - http://31.220.60.15:3001/

Which is actually already listed under our software section! https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/software/

Also - if it makes you more comfortable - you can audit our code (github) here https://github.com/jumpa1

Hope that helps!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:36:40 PM

I have the feeling that this projkt will run properly. the developer is very active here. he gives himself and answers many fares. And that very quickly. so something is very rare at other airdrops. The wallet also runs well. So I think this token can be very successful if the developer continues to work well and the questions of the people answered

Really appreciate the kind words @chefironside - thanks so much.

[/size]
brodyagas86

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

You are aware that the blockade hangs on the block 17651. Or is it so necessary)?
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

You are aware that the blockade hangs on the block 17651. Or is it so necessary)?

What do you mean brodyagas?

[/size]
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:36:08 PM

oh, I'm sorry this is something that broke) everything is fine we go further) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

oh, I'm sorry this is something that broke) everything is fine we go further) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No problem!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:21:38 PM

Bounty Campaign Tracker Updated! For all issues please post in -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097131.0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fEXBdByyRGTFpLv9gPoIa1wGKkNqFQIzLdIJwqgy2tY/edit?usp=sharing

[/size]
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:53:55 AM

No problem!
I understand correctly . November 1 I can buy coins on the exchange? just now everyone is waiting for the fork in the hope of a btcg. and withdraw from the stock exchange while it is not worth it. what is the estimated price in satoshi?
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:14:15 PM

Dear CIF Team! I've had a good read of your website and as much of the social media as I can take on which has been plentiful! Great for a total noob like me! I think there is a real niche...if not need...for a business like yours which can help with the adoption of crypto and their associated chains. It's still an emerging business but the future is clear and businesses need to get on board now or they'll fall behind and it'll be harder for them to regain that market cap. The business scope for CIF must be huge!

I have some questions which will probably show the noob-ness you're dealing with here, and sorry if already answered elsewhere(!), but first off the PoS on the $CIF: I understand that the coins have to have been in the wallet, and the wallet online, for 30 days before they mature and start to accrue interest. I understand that this gives the cryprocurrency stability and holdings can help growth but what isn't clear is the 30 days that the wallet is to be online for - is that 30 consecutive days none stop or accumulative (12hrs a day for 60 days, for example)?

I think I read that all the coins had been pre-mined and that they'd all be distributed in the three stages of the ICO, if so then do future transactions on the Blockchain create another coin or will those coins be like a reissue/asset sale? Is this where any $CIF accrued by interest (PoS) and earnings (PoW) come from?

Last questions...I have a wallet and am the proud owner of some shiny $CIF thanks to the Twitter bounty - how long does that last and how regularly does it pay out? Am I too late for the avatar bonus?! Smiley

Thanks in advance! 1882. 
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:26:11 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 12:07:33 AM by CIF

(this is Devvie - we'll get to your answers soon; apologies)

I just want to inform you that the account 'devvienuis'' owned by Altcoin Devvie / Devvie Nuis / twitter.com/devnullius got hacked. Her profile is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=248497

She no longer has control over her account so please do not trust anything said or done by this person. Their English is horrible too, so you should have little problem discerning the two...

We'll let you know if she regains control.

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/devnullius/status/919293474255659013

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:11:42 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:52:03 PM by CIF

Dear CIF Team! I've had a good read of your website and as much of the social media as I can take on which has been plentiful! Great for a total noob like me! I think there is a real niche...if not need...for a business like yours which can help with the adoption of crypto and their associated chains. It's still an emerging business but the future is clear and businesses need to get on board now or they'll fall behind and it'll be harder for them to regain that market cap. The business scope for CIF must be huge!

I have some questions which will probably show the noob-ness you're dealing with here, and sorry if already answered elsewhere(!), but first off the PoS on the $CIF: I understand that the coins have to have been in the wallet, and the wallet online, for 30 days before they mature and start to accrue interest. I understand that this gives the cryprocurrency stability and holdings can help growth but what isn't clear is the 30 days that the wallet is to be online for - is that 30 consecutive days none stop or accumulative (12hrs a day for 60 days, for example)?

I think I read that all the coins had been pre-mined and that they'd all be distributed in the three stages of the ICO, if so then do future transactions on the Blockchain create another coin or will those coins be like a reissue/asset sale? Is this where any $CIF accrued by interest (PoS) and earnings (PoW) come from?

Last questions...I have a wallet and am the proud owner of some shiny $CIF thanks to the Twitter bounty - how long does that last and how regularly does it pay out? Am I too late for the avatar bonus?! Smiley

Thanks in advance! 1882.  

Devvie here again...

For PoS: I think this will answer all your questions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075838.msg22726512#msg22726512

Not all coins are premined. 200m are, the rest will be PoW and PoS. Maybe in the future a masternode too.

For now, there is no fork expected (only for a masternode, if we implement it). So coins bought in ICO Phase 1 == CIF coins in 2019.

We regularly announce new promotions / bounties. Scott knows more, he'll be online tomorrow.

[/size]
Jankoboy

Activity: 140

ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

Did someone try to stack with your coins? I have a weight of 100 of 1000 with a expected of 33 min but didnt get anything since 5 days 

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

Did someone try to stack with your coins? I have a weight of 100 of 1000 with a expected of 33 min but didnt get anything since 5 days 

Hi Janko,

Could you explain what you mean stacking? I'm not sure I understand your question!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:59:37 PM

Thanks in advance! 1882. 

Devvie here again...

For PoS: I think this will answer all your questions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075838.msg22726512#msg22726512

Not all coins are premined. A bunch of them is, the rest will be PoW and PoS. Maybe in the future a masternode too.

For now, there is no fork expected (only for a masternode, if we implement it). So coins bought in ICO Phase 1 == CIF coins in 2019.

We regularly announce new promotions / bounties. Scott knows more, he'll be online tomorrow.

Hey - I think devvie answered your POS questions but just to clarify - staking occurs after 30 days and yes your wallet must be connected to the network 24/7 for the days to count. Also - all true bounty campaign payouts pay out at the end of the ICO - you're not too late for the avatar! The only payouts so far have been airdrops and a few contests! Let me know if there's anything else you're unsure of!

[/size]
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

since when do you have these coins? My wallet still says you dont have any mature coins... and i have them since 10.10

30 days to wait before your coins mature is crazy
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

since when do you have these coins? My wallet still says you dont have any mature coins... and i have them since 10.10

30 days to wait before your coins mature is crazy

We need to weigh out the regular PoW mining with PoS. We've mentioned this before - the PoS is not meant to get anyone rich however it is just a small incentive for holding them if you own a significant amount of CIF. This was a fair balance of the two.

[/size]
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

Thanks in advance! 1882. 

Devvie here again...

Not all coins are premined. A bunch of them is, the rest will be PoW and PoS. Maybe in the future a masternode too.

Hey - I think devvie answered your POS questions but just to clarify - staking occurs after 30 days and yes your wallet must be connected to the network 24/7 for the days to count. Also - all true bounty campaign payouts pay out at the end of the ICO - you're not too late for the avatar! The only payouts so far have been airdrops and a few contests! Let me know if there's anything else you're unsure of!

Thank you both for the answers here very helpful - I'll have to be sure my pc doesn't hibernate to keep the wallet online then that's well noted, thanks for clearing that up, as well as the bounty stuff.

I hope Devvie's account is sorted now - as you said elsewhere shows you must be doing something right!
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:08:27 AM

Thanks in advance! 1882. 

Devvie here again...

Thank you both for the answers here very helpful - I'll have to be sure my pc doesn't hibernate to keep the wallet online then that's well noted, thanks for clearing that up, as well as the bounty stuff.

I hope Devvie's account is sorted now - as you said elsewhere shows you must be doing something right!

No problem - I'm think it's almost fixed - she just had to verify some info so admin's here could reset her password - it should be good soon.

[/size]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: