Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
satellitestrop

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

As for me, nice idea, good luck with ur project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

As for me, nice idea, good luck with ur project

Thanks satellite - appreciate the vote of confidence.

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:05:54 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:56:39 PM by CIF

Several ICO's have reached out to $CIF in hopes of working with us and our VC relations in order to help bring mainstream funding into the crypto world. $CIF WILL be on the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption.

[/size]
PD1882

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

Hello $CIF! I know you've said recently you're working on new Wallets, is there any news on the progress of them and when they may be available?

While we are on the Wallets...excuse the following, probably full of newbie mistakes and misunderstandings Grin, but....I've been looking for a decent multi-currency Wallet that will allow the usual BTC/ETH etc but also as many Altcoins as possible. I know a lot run off ERC20 so presumably not a train smash to get that in a Wallet if it already accepts and handles Ether.

So that got me to thinking that the ideal solution would be a multi-currency Wallet from $CIF - it could be a "gateway" device for the business going forwards - $CIF brings business and crypto/blockchain to the table to meet each other, how better a start than to offer a Wallet that would enable all users (Noobs and Legends!) a safe entry, and room to grow (trade the coins, use an exchange etc).

If $CIF clients, and the clients of those clients, were all on $CIF wallet that would be awesome and would grow the user base and increase activity on your bespoke blockchain, and that would drag the value of $CIF along with it as the user base grows.

If $CIF can get a relationship with an upcoming exchange/ICO or even an existing one and allow the access to/from the exchange direct from the Wallet then that could have wide a reaching catchment of users and businesses alike.

What do you guys n girls think? Huh
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

Hello $CIF! I know you've said recently you're working on new Wallets, is there any news on the progress of them and when they may be available?

While we are on the Wallets...excuse the following, probably full of newbie mistakes and misunderstandings Grin, but....I've been looking for a decent multi-currency Wallet that will allow the usual BTC/ETH etc but also as many Altcoins as possible. I know a lot run off ERC20 so presumably not a train smash to get that in a Wallet if it already accepts and handles Ether.

So that got me to thinking that the ideal solution would be a multi-currency Wallet from $CIF - it could be a "gateway" device for the business going forwards - $CIF brings business and crypto/blockchain to the table to meet each other, how better a start than to offer a Wallet that would enable all users (Noobs and Legends!) a safe entry, and room to grow (trade the coins, use an exchange etc).

If $CIF clients, and the clients of those clients, were all on $CIF wallet that would be awesome and would grow the user base and increase activity on your bespoke blockchain, and that would drag the value of $CIF along with it as the user base grows.

If $CIF can get a relationship with an upcoming exchange/ICO or even an existing one and allow the access to/from the exchange direct from the Wallet then that could have wide a reaching catchment of users and businesses alike.

Love the idea! I hope they will launch the new wallet before or on the moment they will release CIF on the exchanges! I think it is necessary for a good start.
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

A multi-currency wallet would be a great gateway device for businesses. This wasn't something we were initially planning to roll-out however it would be a great idea. We were also entertaining the idea of incorporating with coinomi, however developing and rolling out the product in house would be the best option. We actually have been speaking with a few upcoming exchanges as we personally love the idea of supporting other crypto startups (it really speaks to our corporate ideology). The initial plan was just to release an updated wallet - for current holders however a new product offering (as you described above) would not be off the table.

One thing that is important is to focus on one thing at a time - so we want to successfully complete this ICO and raise significant capital (through a variety of means). The new wallet won't be that complicated to complete however what you're proposing takes a little bit more time and effort. I don't think a fully refined multi-currency wallet will be available in 2 months since we're focusing on eCommerce integration right now. If we have the capacity to move this up, it would be a great add on. But overall a great project to take on given we have sufficient resources to do it properly.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

Love the idea! I hope they will launch the new wallet before or on the moment they will release CIF on the exchanges! I think it is necessary for a good start.

The wallet we were working on wasn't initially mapped out to have this much built into it - but yes we hope to have it released before an exchange launch.

[/size]
PD1882

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:58:07 PM

A multi-currency wallet would be a great gateway device for businesses. This wasn't something we were initially planning to roll-out however it would be a great idea. We were also entertaining the idea of incorporating with coinomi, however developing and rolling out the product in house would be the best option. We actually have been speaking with a few upcoming exchanges as we personally love the idea of supporting other crypto startups (it really speaks to our corporate ideology). The initial plan was just to release an updated wallet - for current holders however a new product offering (as you described above) would not be off the table.

One thing that is important is to focus on one thing at a time - so we want to successfully complete this ICO and raise significant capital (through a variety of means). The new wallet won't be that complicated to complete however what you're proposing takes a little bit more time and effort. I don't think a fully refined multi-currency wallet will be available in 2 months since we're focusing on eCommerce integration right now. If we have the capacity to move this up, it would be a great add on. But overall a great project to take on given we have sufficient resources to do it properly.

For sure you can't allow mission creep to move those hurdles further away - they need to be jumped and in the right order but if this was pencilled in for future dev work I think it would be great, and people like me seriously need them!
Where you said 2 months is that the expected delivery of the $CIF Wallet V2? EDIT: sorry just seen yours above that you hope the Wallet will be out before the end of the ICO, that's great!

And thanks for being so attentive too, it's great!
kamikaza

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:27:22 PM

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

Of course you can! You should see the block explorer, you see investors from all around the world.
womenfolding

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

Do you have the bounty program?
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:36:25 PM

Do you have the bounty program?

Yes we do!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097131.0

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:24:08 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:01:00 PM by CIF

Medium Release

CIF Looking To Capital Markets — An Effort to Secure Start-up Capital

[/size]
darwinbravais

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

i've downloaded their demo. it's true, very cool interface
kamikaza

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

? Do you have a link
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:50:12 PM

? Do you have a link

All software we have available is available at https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/software/

[/size]
kamikaza

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:49 PM

? Do you have a link

All software we have available is available at https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/software/

are you guys already working on the new wallets? I ask this because i don't see that much activity on the GitHub
PD1882

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

? Do you have a link

are you guys already working on the new wallets? I ask this because i don't see that much activity on the GitHub

They are working on the new wallets but I don't think they're due to be ready until January.
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

? Do you have a link

They are working on the new wallets but I don't think they're due to be ready until January.

I don't think Inga is using our existing Github, I didn't even think to update the github with hers. It would be smart to put everything together but I know she has her own team so I'll have to speak to her about this.

[/size]
kamikaza

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:24:08 PM

? Do you have a link

I don't think Inga is using our existing Github, I didn't even think to update the github with hers. It would be smart to put everything together but I know she has her own team so I'll have to speak to her about this.

Aah oke, yeah i think it is important to do so, many people tend to look at the activity on GitHub to make a judgement about a project or coin.
PD1882

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:03:50 PM

When the new Wallets are available, will the accrued time online/PoS be transferred as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: