Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

New Article Released on Cryptocoin News

This Man Plans to Change Everything You Know About Digital Currency

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

Huh? That can't be official but well done! Smiley

For others here; *all* support concerning mining is *not* our responsibility. We will *not* support mining. Officiallly, we don't want it to happen. But we can't stop you ;-) Just make sure that when things fail, you attack the correct people: MPOS, not CIF Ltd. ♥

Good luck, you pirates you!!

Devvie

I hope this is a joke right!!!! This is really bad for a coin that is still on ICO phase....... wtf! And these miners are not normal..
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

If you haven't seen it yet - make sure to check out our newly updated team page! https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/team/

We are excited to announce that we are building out our Board of Directors with tenured individuals who are focused on not only holding a successful ICO, but securing Series A funding from traditional VC's for equity or convertible debt. We have entertained the idea of going public (IPO) in the next fiscal year as we are currently working with legislators to ensure that we are fully compliant with corporate legislation governing public companies in Ontario, Canada.

We will be raising 10M USD through traditional VC investments outside of the ICO. In an effort to document our business strategy in further detail - we have forecasted future financials and formulated a more precise business plan, which will be discussed in depth in future posts and announcements (see attached, below).

We have made three key hires to our team to accomplish the aforementioned objectives and released an updated business strategy - geared towards a non crypto audience (traditional venture capitalist investment).

Board Member: Duane Parntham LinkedIn

Duane B. Parnham has a record of success in corporate development, regulatory compliance for publicly listed companies, geological and environmental consultation and corporate finance to the hydrocarbon and mining industry. During his career, Mr. Parnham has developed and founded several resource focused companies including Giyani Gold Corp., Canoe Mining Ventures Corp., UNX Energy Corp., Forsys Metals Corp., Angus Mining (Namibia) Inc., and Temex Resources Corp. Prior to developing these companies, Mr. Parnham was the Regional Laboratory Manager for Overburden Drilling Management and Co-founder of Beatty Franz & Associates, an environmental consulting firm.

In 2011, Mr. Parnham established the Parnham Foundation, a Canadian non-profit organization aimed at advancing education internationally by providing scholarships and other educational assistance for underprivileged, impoverished or otherwise disadvantaged students with a specific emphasis on Namibia. In August 2012, as an extension of his commitment to this initiative, Mr. Parnham donated a historic CAD$1 million to Fleming College, the largest alumni donation in the history of community colleges in Ontario, Canada.

Mr. Parnham currently serves as Executive Chairman of Giyani Gold Corp. (TSXV: WDG). He is also President and CEO of Broadway Gold Mining Ltd. and Director of Canoe Mining Ventures Inc (TSXV: CLV). Mr. Parnham previously served as director of Kombat Copper, a copper mining project located in Namibia and Security Devices International Inc. (TSXV: SDZ), a defense technology company specializing in the development of innovative next generation ammunition solutions. He was the Chairman of UNX Energy Corp., a junior oil and gas company, until the company sold in 2011 to HRT Participações em Petróleo S.A. for CAD $730 million.

Board Member: Joseph Lambert LinkedIn
Mr. Lambert started as a broker with E.F. Hutton & Co. in 1979 where he was recognized as a top level producer while managing and training brokers.

In Mr. Lambert ‘s career he has worked for several major Wall Street money management firms that had in excess of $10 billion of assets under management. At those firms he served on the investment committee providing analysis and research, managed portfolio’s, and managed marketing efforts.

Those firms included Winrich Capital Management, Mellon Bank’s subsidiary Laurel Capital Advisors, Marty Zieg’s Avatar and Associates, Investco’s National Asset Management, Singular Research and Santa Barbara Securities. At Mellon Bank he was successful at raising $400 million in one and half years from a start up operation.

Software Developer: Inga Bemman LinkedIn
Inga has worked as a senior software engineer at several large firms including Intel, Pantheon, Sage and Microsoft. She holds a Masters of Engineering (M.Eng) in computer sciences. Inga is well versed in web based applications such as asp.net, PHP, Go, JavaScript and Silverlight. For mobile she has experience with Xamarin and for windows clients she has experience with C#, .net. She also has extensive experience developing applications in or tools for Ethereum (Solidity, e.g. in ERC20, Mint, Geth) , Hyperledger Fabric via Go , Azure, Ethereum Blockchains and Dapps.

Updated Business Proposal & Financials

thanks for sharing this with us. good to see that cif is developing itself steadily Smiley

Welcome Seele! Our website is constantly evolving - check back regularly!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

So as many of you know, we've been pitching to VC's, family offices, and private securities firms in hopes of helping us fund our project. Usually when a company is pre-revenue (as we are), the idea of going public makes the project more attractive for potential investors. The raise ($5+ million) usually coincides with a companies listing on a stock exchange. Warrants (discounted stock) are issued to entice buyers to purchase the stock at a discounted price, offering an influx of cash for the corporate entity to use right away. If this sounds familiar... it should. An ICO borrows many of the same concepts found in IPO's undertaken by public companies.

That being said - a good pitch deck is always required when sourcing funding. These pitch decks are sent to thousands of security, VC and family office firms. Since we hope the entire community here wants to grow with us - take a look at ours!

Feel free to critique or offer insight. Hopefully this will help you understand our project a bit more. Keep in mind these pitch decks are focused on securing funding, so they may not be as technical as a whitepaper!

Money comes in all shapes and sizes and these are meant for investors who don't want to know everything about an industry - only how they can make money and mitigate risk. Hopefully this provides everyone with a little bit of insight into how startup funding and capital markets work. This doesn't even skim the surface but it does help you understand what we're trying to do.

CIF Pitch Deck

CIF Investor Relations Page

[/size]
altdev

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

Huh? That can't be official but well done! Smiley

For others here; *all* support concerning mining is *not* our responsibility. We will *not* support mining. Officiallly, we don't want it to happen. But we can't stop you ;-) Just make sure that when things fail, you attack the correct people: MPOS, not CIF Ltd. ♥

Good luck, you pirates you!!

Devvie

I hope this is a joke right!!!! This is really bad for a coin that is still on ICO phase....... wtf! And these miners are not normal..
I know right! Undermining our ICO like that Sad Welcome to crypto: survival of the fittest : )

ALso, I wasn't very clear last time... we do not support mining UNTIL we have completed our ICO. Only after that, we'll support things like mining.

;p

altdev

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:28:34 PM

I'm a newbie, for sure Smiley

Isn’t an LTD. already a license to conduct business? What’s the difference? Smiley

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:48:37 AM

Isn’t an LTD. already a license to conduct business? What’s the difference? Smiley

The actual corporate entity is 10508152 Canada Inc., the operating name is CIF Ltd. the operating name has no legal implication besides preference. The actual entity we have to conduct business with is 10508152 Canada Inc. We’ll probably change the legal Inc. name once future transactions are finalized (IPO,RTO etc.) . Since there’s a foreseeable shift from a private to a public entity in the near future — there’s no need to register the name CIF Ltd. legally. Also — CIF Ltd. was the first business name registration initially filed in Ontario. For the time being, we’re keeping this operating name for continuity.

[/size]
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

The actual corporate entity is 10508152 Canada Inc., the operating name is CIF Ltd. the operating name has no legal implication besides preference. The actual entity we have to conduct business with is 10508152 Canada Inc. We’ll probably change the legal Inc. name once future transactions are finalized (IPO,RTO etc.) . Since there’s a foreseeable shift from a private to a public entity in the near future — there’s no need to register the name CIF Ltd. legally. Also — CIF Ltd. was the first business name registration initially filed in Ontario. For the time being, we’re keeping this operating name for continuity.

In terms of AML and KYC this stuff is critical to engage in business, and I know about clearing companies from all parts of the world and if they dont have the paperwork to satisfy counter party due diligence you simply can't do business.

This is just another example of the transparency and proof of - if it were needed - legitimacy in $CIF. This should be applauded, I don't see many other ICOs with this kind of structure behind them.
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:36:29 PM

I could not for the life of me figure out why the bounty campaign thread is bigger than this one can anybody explain? I ended up joining the campaign and I must say it coming to this thread and seeing a professional post &

undertaking such as this is quite great. Good to see this project being serious I am happy to support these kind of projects Smiley

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:58:20 PM

In terms of AML and KYC this stuff is critical to engage in business, and I know about clearing companies from all parts of the world and if they dont have the paperwork to satisfy counter party due diligence you simply can't do business.

This is just another example of the transparency and proof of - if it were needed - legitimacy in $CIF. This should be applauded, I don't see many other ICOs with this kind of structure behind them.

Really appreciate it PD - you have to take these things into consideration when dealing with payments/ currency/ merchants/ regulatory bodies. These are the basics.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:01:03 PM

I could not for the life of me figure out why the bounty campaign thread is bigger than this one can anybody explain? I ended up joining the campaign and I must say it coming to this thread and seeing a professional post &

undertaking such as this is quite great. Good to see this project being serious I am happy to support these kind of projects Smiley

I wish I could figure it out as well - I think that people enjoy bounty hunting! We have a few thousand participants in our bounty campaign but as to the reason why it's more popular than our ANN, I don't think anyone over here understands it either.

[/size]
altdev

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

Scott, I got this question through DM:
Hello, I'm purchasing CIF again but using Coinbase but they don't show a transaction id, what should I do then? Thanks

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Scott, I got this question through DM:
Hello, I'm purchasing CIF again but using Coinbase but they don't show a transaction id, what should I do then? Thanks

It's preferred you that you purchase from a wallet you control specifically for this reason. I'm not sure what information coinbase gives you - please PM for this one so we can troubleshoot.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:05:29 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:13:57 PM by CIF

Duane Parnham, Board Member of $CIF - just won the Premiere's Business Award for generating hundreds of jobs and over 1.2B in shareholder revenue.
http://bit.ly/2BkwnjU

Glad to have him on our team! Congrats Duane!
https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/team/

[/size]
tenner64

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

Team,

I'm trying to move my CIF wallet from one machine to another.  Thought it was simply backing up the cif-wallet.dat and copying to a new machine with the exe and launching.  It's not finding my CIF on the new machine, any ideas what I'm missing??

Thanks in advance!
altdev

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

Team,

I'm trying to move my CIF wallet from one machine to another.  Thought it was simply backing up the cif-wallet.dat and copying to a new machine with the exe and launching.  It's not finding my CIF on the new machine, any ideas what I'm missing??

Thanks in advance!
That can only happen if you've put it in the wrong folder. In explorer, in the address bar, type:
%AppData%\Cryptoimprovementfund

In THAT folder you need to place your wallet.dat backup. After that, you're done. I can't see where else it'd fail. Even a corrupted wallet would give an error of some sorts. Also see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075838.msg24834493#msg24834493 ?

Let us know please!

Thanks,

Devvie

msc8282

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

hi
wish exchanges sites CIF WILL BE WITH  ?  Cool
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

Duane Parnham, Board Member of $CIF - just won the Premiere's Business Award for generating hundreds of jobs and over 1.2B in shareholder revenue.

That's a great result - and this chap is part of the $CIF board? The more we see the more I am convinced that $CIF is doing things the right way.

Do you think there is any chance of a kind of interview with some of the players at $CIF on things like what got them into crypto, why $CIF and what do they see in the near, middle and long term for the company (except what is on the roadmap of course!  Grin ).

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:59:09 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:14:12 PM by CIF

That's a great result - and this chap is part of the $CIF board? The more we see the more I am convinced that $CIF is doing things the right way.

Do you think there is any chance of a kind of interview with some of the players at $CIF on things like what got them into crypto, why $CIF and what do they see in the near, middle and long term for the company (except what is on the roadmap of course!  Grin ).

Yes Duane is on our Board. Also. we will be doing a roadshow, most likely in the new year. But that is a great idea - if you google him, he's been on the board of some very successful companies and has done similar interviews for them as well. We're very close to getting to the point where we can disclose more information and that's when we'll get some press and media coverage.

[/size]
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

Well i am looking forward to the news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: