Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
Proxik

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:15:00 AM

I think this project is interesting but I have some questions before investing. It would be nice if the CIf team can answer my questions.

Q1: How much is raised in the first phase of the ICO?

Q2: In this forum there has been spoken by the CIF team about VC funding, but there is nothing about it in the whitepaper? Where do the tokens come from which they are buying?

Q3: In the whitepaper you can read that the CIf token will be tradable after the first ICO phase, since the first ICO phase is over, why is there no exchange listing yet?

Thanks in advance,

Proxik
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:09:52 AM

I think this project is interesting but I have some questions before investing. It would be nice if the CIf team can answer my questions.

Q2: In this forum there has been spoken by the CIF team about VC funding, but there is nothing about it in the whitepaper? Where do the tokens come from which they are buying?

Q3: In the whitepaper you can read that the CIf token will be tradable after the first ICO phase, since the first ICO phase is over, why is there no exchange listing yet?

Thanks in advance,

Proxik

Hi Proxik - great questions - let me provide some insight.

2.95138071 BTC was raised - 29513.44 USD - 38200.32 CAD 8:04 EST 29/11/2017

So the VC funding came into play when we realized the opportunity that presented itself in the public markets - working with Duane and Joseph we are extremely close to a deal with will see a significant amount of capital raised and a public listing on the TSXV. This came into play post whitepaper and is more properly represented in the pitch deck and business plan - as seen on https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/investors/

Due to the sentiment relayed by the community that it would be a bad idea to list CIF before the ICO was complete - we chose to hold off. However the Escrow agreement does dictate that we must list before any of the raised funds are released from the multisig wallet so buyers still have that protection in place. We didn't want what was happening to several other coins that listed pre-ico completion, to occur.

One thing that is a sign of a strong business is the ability to adapt and change. I can say with confidence that no successful business is 100% to the tune of what they initially drafted on paper x years ago. Very appreciative that you took the time to read through the whitepaper - if you read through our website and our medium where we post alot of activity - our path will make more sense and you'll see where we've started and where we hope we'll end up!

Thanks again for the thoughtful question.

CIF

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
PD1882

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:03:56 AM

Yes Duane is on our Board. Also. we will be doing a roadshow, most likely in the new year. But that is a great idea - if you google him, he's been on the board of some very successful companies and has done similar interviews for them as well. We're very close to getting to the point where we can disclose more information and that's when we'll get some press and media coverage.

Thanks @CIF for that - the roadshow sounds good, taking in London by any chance?! Seriously though when I saw the announcement I went straight to google and he sure has fingers in pies, a good man to have on board by all accounts and this award just reaffirms it! I see he has a habit of literally striking gold so fingers crossed that his association with $CIF is as fruitful!

The VC contingent who are circling $CIF really give another pillar of strength and statement of intent. If I understand correctly, their involvement alone could make $CIF one of the most successful ICOs in recent times. I dont have any concerns on their impact on the $CIF distributed either. If you had gone to exchanges after Round 1 per the plan, and the perception was that whales were coming in and scooping up the lot it would be far more precarious. This way when you go to the exchange youll have completed the ICO phases AND taken on some real corporate weight and that can only give you great momentum going forwards, not to mention the doors that people like Mr Parnham will open. If I wasnt already stoked with my investment I am even more so now!
Proxik

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

Thanks in advance,

Proxik

So the VC funding came into play when we realized the opportunity that presented itself in the public markets - working with Duane and Joseph we are extremely close to a deal with will see a significant amount of capital raised and a public listing on the TSXV. This came into play post whitepaper and is more properly represented in the pitch deck and business plan - as seen on https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/investors/

Due to the sentiment relayed by the community that it would be a bad idea to list CIF before the ICO was complete - we chose to hold off. However the Escrow agreement does dictate that we must list before any of the raised funds are released from the multisig wallet so buyers still have that protection in place. We didn't want what was happening to several other coins that listed pre-ico completion, to occur.

One thing that is a sign of a strong business is the ability to adapt and change. I can say with confidence that no successful business is 100% to the tune of what they initially drafted on paper x years ago. Very appreciative that you took the time to read through the whitepaper - if you read through our website and our medium where we post alot of activity - our path will make more sense and you'll see where we've started and where we hope we'll end up!

CIF

Thank you CIF Team for the reply.

Just to make sure: the supply will be 200 mil out of 500 million? Or will there be more supply because of VC funding?

Maybe this question is somewhere in the documents, but I will read pitch deck and business plan as soon as I got back from work and there is less time left to invest in ico phase 2.

Thanks!

Proxik

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

Thanks in advance,

Proxik

CIF

Just to make sure: the supply will be 200 mil out of 500 million? Or will there be more supply because of VC funding?

Maybe this question is somewhere in the documents, but I will read pitch deck and business plan as soon as I got back from work and there is less time left to invest in ico phase 2.

Thanks!

Proxik

To answer your final question there will only be 200M sold - the VC funding is for actual equity in the company. The only coins that will be available for any equity investors are the 10m set aside for the team however that's up for negotiation and will be divided internally.

[/size]
Proxik

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

Thanks in advance,

Proxik

CIF

Thanks!

Proxik

To answer your final question there will only be 200M sold - the VC funding is for actual equity in the company. The only coins that will be available for any equity investors are the 10m set aside for the team however that's up for negotiation and will be divided internally.

Thank you CIF Team, I am in, wish I knew this project in first ico stage.
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

Thanks in advance,

Proxik

CIF

Thanks!

Proxik

Thank you CIF Team, I am in, wish I knew this project in first ico stage.

At least you know about it before Dec 1st!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

Managing Director of TSXV Fletcher Brady delivering an insightful keynote at #vf2017. “2017 has been the year of the ICO, but what happens when they need another round of funding, with no revenue?” - This is where $CIF sets itself apart.
https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/investors/

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

Less than 2 hours left | Phase 2 | CIF ICO

[/size]
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:40:42 PM

I want to congratulate the team and all who have invested with this amazing round! Can we expected any new updates or announcements this months? Would be nice to attract some additional investors and also since we are nearing the end of the ICO and the launch of the project itself.
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

I want to congratulate the team and all who have invested with this amazing round! Can we expected any new updates or announcements this months? Would be nice to attract some additional investors and also since we are nearing the end of the ICO and the launch of the project itself.

Thanks very much Kamikaza - yes you can - we don't intentionally make per "phase" but it tends to work out that way anyways. I guess its nice because the community can grow with the project. One thing we're trying to be careful of is to not say anything before it's finalized. Stay tuned - however everything is going extremely well behind the scenes.

[/size]
kamikaza

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

What will be the coin logo? I hope something else than is currently being used in the wallet.
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

What will be the coin logo? I hope something else than is currently being used in the wallet.

The CIF Coin logo is what's been plastered all over the site etc.

It won't be what's in the wallet - that was done before the logo was even made. There was just no point taking the time to redo another QT fork with a new logo since we're working on a new wallet (which will obviously incorporate the new logo as well).

[/size]
kamikaza

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

I have a question about PoS. How much is the max monthly return by staking your coins?
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:49:06 PM

I have a question about PoS. How much is the max monthly return by staking your coins?

If stake weight is at 100% the max monthly return would be 1%. However PoS is alot more complex than a simple 1% payout.

This will give you a better idea as to what a max PoS really means. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

[/size]
msc8282

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

Why is the online wallet not working ?  Huh

http://31.220.60.15/wallets

Not Found

The requested URL /wallets was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at 31.220.60.15 Port 80
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

Not Found

Hi @msc8282 - that wallets been offline for a while. The web wallet has too many security issues - that was done intentionally.. For now I'd suggest sticking to one of the hard wallets.

[/size]
fosograf

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

Not Found

Hi @msc8282 - that wallets been offline for a while. The web wallet has too many security issues - that was done intentionally.. For now I'd suggest sticking to one of the hard wallets.

Hiho! Listing soon? )

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Not Found

Hiho! Listing soon? )

Early Jan - Yes!

[/size]
altdev

Activity: 101

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:54:30 PM

So, a lot of new comments! Great, gonna catch up Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: