Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
renzo24

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

RESERVED SPANISH TRANSLATION IF YOU NEED IT
THANK
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:51:56 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 11:34:59 PM by CIF

@coinwatchtv great article on $CIF @CIF_Team and @SimonCocking

CIF Adds CryptoCoin.News Chief Editor Simon Cocking as Advisor

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
PD1882

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:53:22 PM

Really building up an impressive stock of board members and advisors, and this guy has McAfee's ear! It will be really interesting to see where this goes in 2018. I think the announcements of people like Parnham and Cocking are great timing too, with the ICO nearing its end soon to go to exchange with $CIF these kinds of people and their pedigree will surely give the price a hefty bit of buoyancy.

Also Dev, any news on when the new Wallets may be available in the new year?

Ps staking is working well on the wallet I'm happy to report! Do you still need the output from the debug that you had mentioned some time ago?
AsUsualNo

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:54:13 PM

Interesting article in a fact.. explains good .
Proxik

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:34:07 AM

I want to read the article, but it is gone (404 error). Any other link?

*EDIT* found it, here is the working link to the article: http://coinwatch.tv/news/cif-adds-cryptocoin-news-chief-editor-simon-cocking-as-advisor/

Great article and good news for CIF
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:38:22 PM

Really building up an impressive stock of board members and advisors, and this guy has McAfee's ear! It will be really interesting to see where this goes in 2018. I think the announcements of people like Parnham and Cocking are great timing too, with the ICO nearing its end soon to go to exchange with $CIF these kinds of people and their pedigree will surely give the price a hefty bit of buoyancy.

Also Dev, any news on when the new Wallets may be available in the new year?

Ps staking is working well on the wallet I'm happy to report! Do you still need the output from the debug that you had mentioned some time ago?

They should be available in the next few days. We have to put together some info regarding the new wallets first before people start downloading. However - here's a sneak peak.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:18:22 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:17:50 PM by CIF

Medium Release

CIF To Support Masternodes and Private Sending in Major Blockchain Upgrade

[/size]
Proxik

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:54 AM

Wow this wallet is sexy as hell! I think one of best looking wallets out there, can't wait to use it and the implementation of the PrivateSend part either!

This is all way above my expectations of CIF!  Thank you and keep up the good work!

PS: I live in the Netherlands and know the owner of one of the biggest food companies in the Netherlands personally, once the CIF business project is completed and there is need for costumers feel free to contact me with a PM.
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:18:57 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 12:21:20 PM by kamikaza

Looking much better!

May I suggest you guys check how we organized our wallet https://twitter.com/zoinofficial/status/924729179639345152 (short vid) Perhaps you guys could use it as a example on how to implement the menu etc. We focused a lot on being user-friendly. Right now the private sendmixing function is a bit off.
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:23:36 PM

The wallet is looking very nice - it looks kind of sporty if that makes sense! I don't think I'll have the need for private transactions then again may be handy when I'm shifting some $CIF to make my millions! Private transactions do seem all the rage st the moment though so a good sting to add to the bow at $CIF. I can't wait to try to understand the tech behind how that works!
MasterNodes certainly look like something I want to get involved in (and benefit from those private transactions). Not everyone does MasterNodes - do you think they will be increasingly popular going forwards? Any risks of centralisation of MasterNodes on the same VPS farm or is that just a really stupid question?! Looking forward to hearing more about both of these, thanks for the info!
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

The wallet is looking very nice - it looks kind of sporty if that makes sense! I don't think I'll have the need for private transactions then again may be handy when I'm shifting some $CIF to make my millions! Private transactions do seem all the rage st the moment though so a good sting to add to the bow at $CIF. I can't wait to try to understand the tech behind how that works!
MasterNodes certainly look like something I want to get involved in (and benefit from those private transactions). Not everyone does MasterNodes - do you think they will be increasingly popular going forwards? Any risks of centralisation of MasterNodes on the same VPS farm or is that just a really stupid question?! Looking forward to hearing more about both of these, thanks for the info!

Hey Paul,

I think Masternodes and other types of products that mimic masternodes (probably with added functionality) will become more and more popular as well. Also - in terms of Centralization of Masternodes, or a "farm". I've already seen that happen, where people turn Masternode Functionality into a paid service. Because the blockchain isn't owned by any one person, so people can technically do whatever they want when a chain is live. Although I'm not a fan of people doing this, sometimes a Masternode is slightly too technical for the average person to setup so I understand why they would be attractive so maybe they do serve a valid purpose for the slightly less technically adept.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:04:18 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:19:08 PM by CIF

Some great questions regarding the CIF ICO coin distribution and payment.

I'm interested in investing but I'm confused about the price of the token and how to actually go about buying it.

Price Confusion
It seems price is quoted on the website as 1 USD = 500 CIF or 1 ETH = 870,000 CIF or 1 BTC = 6,000,000 CIF but it also says in the CIF Distribution document that tokens will be allocated based on available tokens and on first-come basis. Does this mean that the price of the token will depend on how many people contribute?

Let me explain this - so we had a price guide on the front page of the website - this was to give people an idea of how many tokens they would receive. This was confusing so we actually took it down as it's not accurate.

This is how tokens will be allocated - currently there are 10m tokens available to purchase. If 2 people put 1 BTC in each, they would each get 5M tokens. If 4 people put 1 BTC in each, they would each get 2.5M tokens. Therefore the number of tokens allocated is entirely based on how much you put in vs. the pot.

Now - you may ask - well I want to know exactly how many tokens i'll be receiving. The answer is - it doesn't matter! Let me explain... If you there's a huge amount contributed to the pot each person will get less tokens (since they're divided up amongst more people) however the listing price will be higher (since the total value of the pot is increased). Therefore the less coins you receive - the more each one of them is worth. This will be translated into the listing when we go live during January - we chose to do this so we wouldn't have to burn coins, it increases our liquidity and... it's a carbon copy of what EOS is doing (which worked very well for them).

How to buy
Clicking on the "Purchase CIF" link on the website brings up a screen that requires me to provide CIF Wallet address, email address and BTC contribution. I guess I'll need to download the CIF wallet and provide the address. Can I pay using ETH or USD?

So you're on the right track.

You do need to download a CIF wallet to generate an address. You need to pick the amount you'd like to contribute (pick the BTC equivalent) and then once you proceed to the next page you can choose to pay with any Altcoin, ETH, ETH Token or BTC.

[/size]
altdev

Activity: 101

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

Track our ICO on coinschedule!

https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1338/cif---crypto-improvement-fund-ico.html

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have about the project.
Ah! The community asks - Scott delivers!

altdev

Activity: 101

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:48:10 PM

Wow this wallet is sexy as hell! I think one of best looking wallets out there, can't wait to use it and the implementation of the PrivateSend part either!

This is all way above my expectations of CIF!  Thank you and keep up the good work!

PS: I live in the Netherlands and know the owner of one of the biggest food companies in the Netherlands personally, once the CIF business project is completed and there is need for costumers feel free to contact me with a PM.
Albert Heijn? Sligro? Smiley

ubanx

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

It looks interesting. Could you give more information about the team?
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

It looks interesting. Could you give more information about the team?

Certainly!

https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/team/

Let me know if you have specific questions @Ubanx.

[/size]
Proxik

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:41:04 PM

Actually it is the Spare Rib Express, number 68 in delivering fast food in the Netherlands, around 20 million revenue in 2017.
It is a franchise company and I know the owner personally, so I can contact him anytime Wink
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Actually it is the Spare Rib Express, number 68 in delivering fast food in the Netherlands, around 20 million revenue in 2017.
It is a franchise company and I know the owner personally, so I can contact him anytime Wink

Thanks proxik - I'll take that introduction when we're up and running!

[/size]
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

I'm interested in investing but I'm confused about the price of the token and how to actually go about buying it.

Price Confusion
It seems price is quoted on the website as 1 USD = 500 CIF or 1 ETH = 870,000 CIF or 1 BTC = 6,000,000 CIF but it also says in the CIF Distribution document that tokens will be allocated based on available tokens and on first-come basis. Does this mean that the price of the token will depend on how many people contribute?

Let me explain this - so we had a price guide on the front page of the website - this was to give people an idea of how many tokens they would receive. This was confusing so we actually took it down as it's not accurate.

This is how tokens will be allocated - currently there are 10m tokens available to purchase. If 2 people put 1 BTC in each, they would each get 5M tokens. If 4 people put 1 BTC in each, they would each get 2.5M tokens. Therefore the number of tokens allocated is entirely based on how much you put in vs. the pot.

Now - you may ask - well I want to know exactly how many tokens i'll be receiving. The answer is - it doesn't matter! Let me explain... If you there's a huge amount contributed to the pot each person will get less tokens (since they're divided up amongst more people) however the listing price will be higher (since the total value of the pot is increased). Therefore the less coins you receive - the more each one of them is worth. This will be translated into the listing when we go live during January - we chose to do this so we wouldn't have to burn coins, it increases our liquidity and... it's a carbon copy of what EOS is doing (which worked very well for them).

How to buy
Clicking on the "Purchase CIF" link on the website brings up a screen that requires me to provide CIF Wallet address, email address and BTC contribution. I guess I'll need to download the CIF wallet and provide the address. Can I pay using ETH or USD?

You do need to download a CIF wallet to generate an address. You need to pick the amount you'd like to contribute (pick the BTC equivalent) and then once you proceed to the next page you can choose to pay with any Altcoin, ETH, ETH Token or BTC.

i can't see a download link for the CIF wallet, how do i contribute then?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

Price Confusion

How to buy

i can't see a download link for the CIF wallet, how do i contribute then?

Hi B,

Please note that we are launching new wallets which are compiling and will be available tomorrow.

Please note the address to download wallets is https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/software/

This message is currently posted on that page.

[/size]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: