Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

Hi all.
Have CIF in the old wallet.

I downloaded new wallet.

How do I go about having them 'moved' ?

Thanks much; look forward to being part of this.

Re Masternodes: Any chance someone could put together a step-by-step guide for setting up a VS masternode?
                             (Vultr would be ideal, but anything akin to it would be fine)

You have my support.

tokenZ

Hey Tokenz,

Yes we're just in the process of finishing off the tech we're going to be using for the swap - we're trying to keep it automated so it just takes a bit of testing. When it's finished we'll release instructions.

Also secondly - yes working on that as well. Focusing on finishing the ICO and finalizing allocation first and then masternode guides/ support will be available. Could you link me to some of vultr's work?

Very nice. Thanks for the feedback.

Re the Virtual Server factor - I see someone said they suck - I have limited experience, but can say the Unbuntu remotes work great the windows is yuck. Regardless of which route (vs company) you select, I think most/all would need a full walk-through, including myself.

Here is their site - looks like it's revamped, so I'm unfamiliar.
I know they pro-rate charges - I cancelled mid-month once and the stopped billing that day.
They also were able to assist me on a Sunday about 10 minutes after I sent in an email.

Beyond that, I cannot speak toward Vultr - there very well may be better options out there. Their website is https://www.vultr.com

Aenk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

I have invested before the announcement of the new chain in ICO phase 3, will the CIF be send to my old wallet and then later swapped for new ones or will it instantly send to the new wallet?

And I have also some CIF in the old wallet, is it safe to download the new CIF wallet or is all my CIF gone due to that ?

PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:43:14 PM

I have invested before the announcement of the new chain in ICO phase 3, will the CIF be send to my old wallet and then later swapped for new ones or will it instantly send to the new wallet?

And I have also some CIF in the old wallet, is it safe to download the new CIF wallet or is all my CIF gone due to that ?

As long as your email address is valid and you check it then you won't miss out - what I think is likely is that they'll ask those who already have $CIF or are expecting some to download the new wallet and send the address and they'll sort the rest out. They'll be announcing more on this in due course. I also have $CIF to transfer to the new wallet so awaiting those instructions - they'll be with us next week some time hopefully.

For now though you can download the new wallet (Windows and Linux, think Mac is still being tested) and have it open at the same time as the old wallet, no worries there. However DO NOT send $CIF from old wallet to new or they'll be lost!
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:46:54 AM

Important: Coin Swap Instructions

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
brodyagas86

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:29:06 AM

Good day and Happy New Year) Congratulations in advance. Good luck with your project in the next year) and us .... and we are waiting for news about the exchange of old coins for new ones ... hurray
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3238

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

How much time we have to claim bounty on new wallet?
I am not on my computer next few days, probably i can do this after 6th january, swap also. I hope is not too late
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aenk

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Today I have downloaded and used new wallet and I have to say its looking good and working fine! The only annoying thing is the startup and shutdown time, why is it taking such a long time? Have not seen it at any other wallet at all. Well maybe that can we improved once, for now the wallet is a good improvement!
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Good day and Happy New Year) Congratulations in advance. Good luck with your project in the next year) and us .... and we are waiting for news about the exchange of old coins for new ones ... hurray

Much appreciated Brody! Happy New Years as well - to an amazing 2018. Will update shortly.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

Today I have downloaded and used new wallet and I have to say its looking good and working fine! The only annoying thing is the startup and shutdown time, why is it taking such a long time? Have not seen it at any other wallet at all. Well maybe that can we improved once, for now the wallet is a good improvement!

We could take a look, on the laptops I've personally run it on (2 different windows and 1 pc) it takes about 15 seconds? That may just be because there's a little more to it. We can take a look at that, main concern is that it's stable and working.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

I am not on my computer next few days, probably i can do this after 6th january, swap also. I hope is not too late
thanks

Hi Example - that's fine, we're going to be holding the bounty for everyone. Don't worry, there's no rush. Everyone who has participated will be paid out whenever they provide a new address - there is no time limit for this.

[/size]
rain_wins

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

I wish you good luck with the project, but it seems to be a little to vague, what real world problems are you going to solve with this token?
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:05:57 PM

I wish you good luck with the project, but it seems to be a little to vague, what real world problems are you going to solve with this token?

We're going to be educating business on use cases of blockchain and helping them incorporate it into their existing environment, something that is presenting itself as a huge roadbloack in mainstream adoption. Lack of general education will be the launching point for wider acceptance amongst business clients (B2B space) which will lead to legitimization as well as what we all wish for, mainstreaming.

[/size]
altdev

Activity: 101

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:10:47 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 08:02:22 PM by altdev

CIF Wallet synchronization problems? If you know what to do, here is the cif.conf file that should get you back on track again ♥

Newbie or noob question, It says my wallet is out sync. How to make it sync? Thanks, I'm just a newbie

Hello guys, as you've might have noticed some of us cannot fully synchronize the newly released CIF Wallet (the one that supports masternodes, so not the old wallet with the old gray logo).

The reason why some cannot connect almost certainly is due to the fact that we are not actively trading yet, so we don't have 100s of wallets online to synchronize off of each other. Some wallets just remain in a blind spot..

For people that have trouble connecting or synchronising the new CIF wallet, please edit cif.conf and add nodes. You can doubleclick the file and open it with Windows' Notepad... You will have to create this should it not exist:
%AppData%\CIF\cif.conf

Contents of this file:
Code:
addnode=66.110.245.44
addnode=209.250.243.131
addnode=94.62.208.113
addnode=174.138.22.6
addnode=31.220.60.15
addnode=46.147.193.168
addnode=185.51.187.161
addnode=100.11.237.78
addnode=195.3.157.53
addnode=195.3.157.53
addnode=31.220.60.15
addnode=95.139.249.172
addnode=76.169.57.92
addnode=174.138.22.6
addnode=76.169.57.92
TIP: if you are having problems with the OLD wallet and blockchain... Create above file as:
%AppData%\crptoimprovementfund\cryptoimprovementfund.conf

Also - just a side note, it's easier to add nodes now!!
Code:
Go to TOOLS -> DEBUG CONSOLE -> addnode "node" "add"

More nodes will only be edited in here in THIS reply - so check back in a while to see if I added anything...

Thanks!

For CIF Ltd.,

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

PS: can't update the old article for the old blockchain but if you miss it... You can still find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075838.msg27259646#msg27259646. Thank you thieve for stealing my devvienuis bitcointalk account ;-(

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:17:23 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 02:44:55 PM by CIF

Also - just a side note, it's easier to add nodes now!!
Code:
Go to TOOLS -> DEBUG CONSOLE -> addnode "node" "add"

[/size]
altdev

Activity: 101

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

Also read their full whitepaper - it should give you a good insight in the overall vision and all its details to get there.

CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:11:12 PM

CIF Featured in Irish Tech News

BUSINESS SHOWCASE : CIF, THE CRYPTO IMPROVEMENT FUND

[/size]
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3238

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

thanks

Hi Example - that's fine, we're going to be holding the bounty for everyone. Don't worry, there's no rush. Everyone who has participated will be paid out whenever they provide a new address - there is no time limit for this.

Thanks. It is great info.
What is the next step with CIF project and marketing? Do you plan to continue with promotion?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

thanks

Thanks. It is great info.
What is the next step with CIF project and marketing? Do you plan to continue with promotion?

So we're currently working on the MVP of our eCommerce application which will be revenue generating. Our marketing & our website will be switched from the current ICO focused website to client focused, marketing our products & services to businesses.

[/size]
dakab

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:53:27 PM

Mac Wallet still being tested and should be done before long - keep an eye on the site for when that is complete. If you want to invest as a Mac user you can still do so simply enter N/A in the field when asked for your $CIF wallet address. As long as the email address you use is valid then $CIF team can communicate with you directly once the wallet for Mac is available and will send your $CIF there once the ICO is complete.

Please, someone could confirm if the Mac wallet is being tested yet or is already working.
I follow the instructions above to invest.
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:23:33 PM

Mac Wallet still being tested and should be done before long - keep an eye on the site for when that is complete. If you want to invest as a Mac user you can still do so simply enter N/A in the field when asked for your $CIF wallet address. As long as the email address you use is valid then $CIF team can communicate with you directly once the wallet for Mac is available and will send your $CIF there once the ICO is complete.

Please, someone could confirm if the Mac wallet is being tested yet or is already working.
I follow the instructions above to invest.

Hi - here is some info from Scott Douglas the CEO from the telegram channel:

Quote from: CIF Team
How to run CIF Wallet windows .exe files on Mac OS. (Temporary)

Download + Install Quarts 2.7.7

https://dl.bintray.com/xquartz/legacy-downloads/SL/XQuartz-2.7.7.dmg

Download + Install Wine 2.0.3 (Stable)

https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/macosx/pool/winehq-stable-2.0.3.pkg

Download + Install CIF Windows Wallet

https://mega.nz/#!CxsEkLIb!Asrofj65rMRf0QmK3hTKsgwng9ofzxCDF7CzEVeqqWc

How to to access file directory + wallet.dat file (for backing up wallet).

In Mac Finder, push Shift-Command-G and enter the following:

Code: ~/.wine/drive_c/

Navigate from there to Users -> “YourName” -> Application Data -> CIF -> “wallet.dat”

(where all your CIF is saved).

Save “wallet.dat” somewhere safe!

Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: