Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
Yurickz

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

To the Moon!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

Blackmoon is blowing up, excited to be a part of it now and I am very excited for when it fully releases. This was my first ICO I have contributed to with my friend.

miKcrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:42:52 PM

Wait until promotion really starts to kick into high gear with the pre-ico being over. Lots of FOMO going to be building up to the ICO date on September 12th!

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

Wait until promotion really starts to kick into high gear with the pre-ico being over. Lots of FOMO going to be building up to the ICO date on September 12th!

This is what I'm hearing thinking about Blackmoon ICO:

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord"

Grin
K-

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

I have some questions:

I want to pre order my coins, but I do not want my LTCs, BTCs or ETHs stay at the pre order account for days (because of price fluctuations).

When the pre order ends, is the number of Blackmoon tokens I will get also clear until tomorrow?
Or does the post only mean, that the possibilty to make a pre order account is over. So that everyone, who already got an account, still can pre order until the 11th of September?

During presale 1 BMC = 1 USD. The exchange rate will be fixed some hours before the close of ICO. In this way you don't be affected by volatility and you dont lose money if you paid BMC with 1 ETH that 10 days after has half of value.

Anyway the possibility to make a preorder last in 16 hours more or less (there is another post before with the correct time).

K-

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

Have one question regarding the sale. After I requested a pre order and have been giving an address to fund wallet on blackmooncrypto, I simply make the transfer and the tokens will be sent to me? Thank you!

No. Tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address within 7 days after the ICO is finished. The team will send you instructions on how you can display your balance of BMCs before sending you tokens.

makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

Blackmoon is blowing up, excited to be a part of it now and I am very excited for when it fully releases. This was my first ICO I have contributed to with my friend.

Well, I can only say that it's good choice for you and friend's first ICO! I wish you only greeny profit! Wink
garfunkel11

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

Can i send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address?
artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

The last few days of sale on the pre-order has been very active, I think the ICO should be over quickly

K-

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:07:42 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 09:38:17 PM by K-

Can i send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address?

Yes you can.
If you need help pm me or write me on telegram @k1mera or join the slack channel and pm me (k1mera).
Happy to help you.

EDIT sorry I read ETH

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:08:37 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!
We are about to overpass the cap for our pre-order - the $5M threshold.
That is 1/3 from our lower hard cap for the whole sale.
We also have about $2.5M in hard commitments that are now in the transferring status.
So we intend to stop the pre-order at 2pm UTC time on Friday, September 1 and focus on preparation to the main sale.

We are releasing the countdown on the website now and will keep opening new pre-order accounts until mentioned time.
After that we will deactivate the pre-order button and will wait for all of you and all who is interested in our project at the main sale on September 12, 1pm UTC.

Thank you for your participation and we are looking forward for our mutual success!

Pretty impressive progress. And I was of the opinion that this was quite a bit under the radar. However, it seems to be quite the opposite given the amount of money already raised.

This has been a long time in the works. Very exciting times!
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:19:56 PM

Have one question regarding the sale. After I requested a pre order and have been giving an address to fund wallet on blackmooncrypto, I simply make the transfer and the tokens will be sent to me? Thank you!

No. Tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address within 7 days after the ICO is finished. The team will send you instructions on how you can display your balance of BMCs before sending you tokens.

Thank you! I'm all set, as I already sent the funds and confirmed my deposit/account.  Best to all, keep up the good work!
K-

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:49:47 PM

Thank you! I'm all set, as I already sent the funds and confirmed my deposit/account.  Best to all, keep up the good work!

Enjoy your ico Smiley
Let's go to the moon with this very good project!  Cool

Join slack channel!

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:53:54 PM

Glad to hear it, thank you for your support.
atomosdecolores

Activity: 114

www.tusaltcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:27:01 AM

Hi, im excited about the project.

Regards

miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/31/blackmoon-crypto-demonstrates-future-tokenized-investing/amp/

Another Article spotted!

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:59:55 AM

With this project, many traditional traders will join here once they discover the potential of the blockchain

Yurickz

Activity: 110

To the Moon!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

With this project, many traditional traders will join here once they discover the potential of the blockchain
Agreed, and with less than 11 hours left in the pre-order, we are getting it a good price. Some major news organizations covering the project would be great also.

Crypt0314

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

Great project, glad to have come across this today to get in on the presale.

Interesting symbolism in some of the marketing materials  Grin
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:12:15 AM

Hi, I would just like to throw a question out there, I wanted to know just in theory would I be able to buy gold with bitcoin through this platform? I just wanted to know what Traditional investments will be included on the platform in the beginning stages?

Thank you

K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:53:07 AM

Hi, I would just like to throw a question out there, I wanted to know just in theory would I be able to buy gold with bitcoin through this platform? I just wanted to know what Traditional investments will be included on the platform in the beginning stages?

Thank you

Hello,

according to website, there is a list of possible funds and probably inception in the website https://blackmooncrypto.com (if you go down there is a graph with 16 slides). Gold could be present but probably not in the beginning stages (imho). Anyway, the investors advisors could start a fund with the characteristics you are looking for.
At the moment, the first fund that should start for first (1st quarter 2018) is the "High yeld fixed fiat income" that is related to financial technologies company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: