Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:07:39 PM

A while i just saw BlackMoon advertisement on facebook . Nice video  !
It seems to me a great project . Good Luck for the ICO !!

Thanks
Regards

They are everywhere man. I have seen them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and even at Instagram. These people mean real business.

K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:49:46 PM

Well I am sure the advisor's who manage various funds and the investors will both benefit from this system either way,  with Black Moon Crypto their main highlight is that ease of use between fiat and crypto. Now while we have seen a huge growth in it. I am hearing only a fraction of a percent of the worlds population is actually investing in crypto, it is growing day by day incrementally yes for sure. But the room for it to grow is exponential. I've looked into a lot of asset portfolios and if its one thing I have learnt is that usually when you see a portfolio you have your sectors you have your biotech, your .coms , your nano-tech , your commodities, your currencies pairs etc. Now ICO's are filling all the spaces in the crypto currency space and Black Moon Crypto has really found a good spot to be in, by being able to target the entire markets. Then we can create full well rounded portfolios. But the crypto currency market is so young that we have yet to place each crypto in its groups to create these diverse portfolios in crypto and in fiat. I can't wait to see it materialize and get that hands on experience.

Agree with you. Blockchain space has potential to distrupt almost every space of our lives, and crypto is at the beginning of the road. Right now only enthusiast know about it, but the money starts flowing from ordinary people, investors and big players. It's amazing to be part of it in this early stage and see it growing BIG.

Not really sure of this. A lot of people still think that everything of the crypto world is a bubble (maybe they have a little bit right) and other people still don't know the existence of the crypto currencies.
I think we need 10-15 years more for this...

artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

blockchain the very right technology, but not everywhere its use is justified, blackmoon applies blockchain technology where it really is needed

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:25:03 PM

hi,
do you have already some agreement with somebody who will start making their own funds with your platform? Do you give any direct dividend if so what %?
K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:08:24 PM

hi,
do you have already some agreement with somebody who will start making their own funds with your platform? Do you give any direct dividend if so what %?

First two-three funds will be managed by Blackmoon Team for battle test of the platform. Then the blackmoon team will partner with professional external investment managers.

Also, just to be precise: Blackmoon does not pay any dividends. The platform pays a consideration for active participation from the token holders (Continous Contributors which the description of the roles will be published in an article in the next days).

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:10:09 PM

Also, just to be precise: Blackmoon does not pay any dividends. The platform pays a consideration for active participation from the token holders (Continous Contributors which the description of the roles will be published in an article in the next days).

Looking forward to this for sure.
Erema72

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:00:58 AM

This project is a needed tool for today. If it all works out, it has great prospects for growth and development!!! Good luck to the participants!!!! Let's support this project!
Yurickz

Activity: 110

To the Moon!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:19:54 AM

The pre-order is done, and congratulations on the amount raised Blackmoon team. Looking forward to the public distribution in 10 days, should be a good time.

Cryptoji

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:52:28 AM

Hello

I have registered for preorder and have sent 0.01 BTC to to activate the account.

However, have not received any account activation link...

Any help shall be appreciated.

Hello,

you receive the activation link as soon as the funds are received.
Did you check how many confirmation has your transaction?

Got the confirmation and account is active.

Looking forward for distribution date.

miKcrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:38:45 AM

So they sold 1/3 of the cap which is just a little over 10 million USD... so the max cap will be set at just over 30 million correct?

ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:49:35 AM

Can I take part in the bounty sports? Do you have any requirements? I want to hold some coins that have potential for appreciation
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:05:22 AM

Well I am sure the advisor's who manage various funds and the investors will both benefit from this system either way,  with Black Moon Crypto their main highlight is that ease of use between fiat and crypto. Now while we have seen a huge growth in it. I am hearing only a fraction of a percent of the worlds population is actually investing in crypto, it is growing day by day incrementally yes for sure. But the room for it to grow is exponential. I've looked into a lot of asset portfolios and if its one thing I have learnt is that usually when you see a portfolio you have your sectors you have your biotech, your .coms , your nano-tech , your commodities, your currencies pairs etc. Now ICO's are filling all the spaces in the crypto currency space and Black Moon Crypto has really found a good spot to be in, by being able to target the entire markets. Then we can create full well rounded portfolios. But the crypto currency market is so young that we have yet to place each crypto in its groups to create these diverse portfolios in crypto and in fiat. I can't wait to see it materialize and get that hands on experience.

Agree with you. Blockchain space has potential to distrupt almost every space of our lives, and crypto is at the beginning of the road. Right now only enthusiast know about it, but the money starts flowing from ordinary people, investors and big players. It's amazing to be part of it in this early stage and see it growing BIG.

Not really sure of this. A lot of people still think that everything of the crypto world is a bubble (maybe they have a little bit right) and other people still don't know the existence of the crypto currencies.
I think we need 10-15 years more for this...

Noo mate, it will be much faster. The first 8 years from inventing bitcoin was slow, steady progress, but now we have banks and big corporations going blockchain. When it goes to mainstream and everyday usage we are going parabolic. I'm betting on 2-3 years max.

Can I take part in the bounty sports? Do you have any requirements? I want to hold some coins that have potential for appreciation

Check the bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078443.0
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:24:08 AM

I read the white paper and tried the demo portal, everything seems to be in the right place to have a grea product. I just didnt get when the dividend will be distribited for those initial funds.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:06:57 AM

I read the white paper and tried the demo portal, everything seems to be in the right place to have a grea product. I just didnt get when the dividend will be distribited for those initial funds.

There are no dividends, as K- explained it few posts earlier.

tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

i know the project is in early stages but are there plans or talks with some of the major exchanges?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:54:33 AM

I am sure like most other ICO's they are probably talking with some exchanges , there is a lot they have to do to start up an ICO the process seems easy on the outside but what they have to go through is a whole other ball game. And with all the regulations that might come in the future, it will only get more strenuous. Might as well make the most of it while we can. Black Moon Crypto has done a really well job executing it's Whitepaper and delivering a solid project, now we just wait and see the progress it goes through ounce it get settled in an exchange as you mentioned, I am actually also very curious as to which exchange they might be considering when opening, guess we will see when they announce it.

K-

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:51:47 AM

So they sold 1/3 of the cap which is just a little over 10 million USD... so the max cap will be set at just over 30 million correct?

Yes. Hardcap is 30mln dollars and 60 mln tokens.

K-

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:57:58 AM

Correct, and this is to prevent possible SEC actions.

Based on legal advice and opinions that blackmoon gathered during the preparation process, BMC tokens will not fall under the current notion of securities by SEC based on the famous Howey test. Blackmoon team pays a lot of attention to that matter and are in continuous communications with US attorneys while formalizing our position.
Here is the abstract of the opinion they received:

Based on the above analysis, we believe that current iteration of the BMC White Paper describes a digital token that is not likely to be deemed a security under applicable US laws.
We understand that the White Paper may be revised further and recommend that the final BMC token should be structured as follows:

(i) only those holders of BMC tokens should receive compensation from their tokens who are actively using their computational resources, investment advisory competences, and other individual skills and capabilities to enable performance of the BMC tokenized investment vehicles network;

(ii) holders of BMC tokens should receive rights to earn future income by active participation and should not receive an expectation or right to receive passive income; and

(iii) holders of BMC tokens should have a reasonable degree of control / participation over the operations and direction of the BMC tokenized investment vehicles network.

K-

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

Sure you can. Everything regarding bounty campaigns are reported in this 3d https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078443.0

Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

So how does somebody is making money by investing in these funds? The value of the token should increase then. Is it something like iconomi?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: