Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:23:19 AM

I read the white paper and tried the demo portal, everything seems to be in the right place to have a grea product. I just didnt get when the dividend will be distribited for those initial funds.

There are no dividends, as K- explained it few posts earlier.

Also, just to be precise: Blackmoon does not pay any dividends. The platform pays a consideration for active participation from the token holders (Continous Contributors which the description of the roles will be published in an article in the next days).

So how does somebody is making money by investing in these funds? The value of the token should increase then. Is it something like iconomi?

Blackmoon crypto is not a fund. It is a platform which contains funds.
You get remunerated in terms of token price increase and also with a consideration paid if you have an active participation. More details regarding active participation will be released in the next days.
Of course you can also earn money investing in the funds present on the platform.

Iconomi could be considerated a competitor of Blackmoon. In the whitepaper there are all the differences with that platform.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

just want to clarify,i just asked on telegram about the fund is starting in January 2018, they actually still don't know exactly in which way you will get a return for your investment.
K-

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

just want to clarify,i just asked on telegram about the fund is starting in January 2018, they actually still don't know exactly in which way you will get a return for your investment.

Yes, according to road map in the whitepaper the first fund should start in January 2018.
The return of investment in the funds depends by fund which can be different from another one.

KryptoEgg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:26:21 PM

Hi, please clarify this for me.

https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/what-is-the-downside-protection-752bec43e417
"Blackmoon Crypto will put aside 30% of all funds raised in the crowdsale. These funds cannot be used for the next 24 months for any purpose other than the buy-back of BMC tokens. "

https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/the-bmc-token-d027a0b35cc
"30% of the BMCs will be allocated to the Company reserve and locked for a minimum of 36 months. This reserve is a source of the Company’s income after the Distribution Period."

Are we talking about the same pool of reserves? I don´t understand the difference in the period - why do you set it differently and not just 24 month for both? Is this a part of some financial calculation that an extra year will generate enough revenue from BMC tokens?

Thanks!
K-

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

Hi, please clarify this for me.

https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/what-is-the-downside-protection-752bec43e417
"Blackmoon Crypto will put aside 30% of all funds raised in the crowdsale. These funds cannot be used for the next 24 months for any purpose other than the buy-back of BMC tokens. "

https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/the-bmc-token-d027a0b35cc
"30% of the BMCs will be allocated to the Company reserve and locked for a minimum of 36 months. This reserve is a source of the Company’s income after the Distribution Period."

Are we talking about the same pool of reserves? I don´t understand the difference in the period - why do you set it differently and not just 24 month for both? Is this a part of some financial calculation that an extra year will generate enough revenue from BMC tokens?

Thanks!

Hello KryptoEgg.

Thank you for your question.
Yes is the same pool of reserve. There is an overall hold of 36 months which also serves as the companies income after distribution period. For 24 months of that there is an active downside protection.

jessie29

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:55:58 PM

beautiful project, it will help mainstreaming the crypto investments just like mutual funds and fund managers.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:07:25 PM

hi,
do you have already some agreement with somebody who will start making their own funds with your platform? Do you give any direct dividend if so what %?

First two-three funds will be managed by Blackmoon Team for battle test of the platform. Then the blackmoon team will partner with professional external investment managers.

Also, just to be precise: Blackmoon does not pay any dividends. The platform pays a consideration for active participation from the token holders (Continous Contributors which the description of the roles will be published in an article in the next days).

Please tell us more what it means: "The platform pays a consideration for active participation from the token holders"?
K-

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:36:56 PM

hi,
do you have already some agreement with somebody who will start making their own funds with your platform? Do you give any direct dividend if so what %?

First two-three funds will be managed by Blackmoon Team for battle test of the platform. Then the blackmoon team will partner with professional external investment managers.

Please tell us more what it means: "The platform pays a consideration for active participation from the token holders"?

There is a passive income for Continuous Contributors. Holders of BMC tokens will be able to register as Continuous Contributors to the
Platform via the Platform’s website. Continuous Contributors will be able to deposit BMCs in a depository wallet linked to their account. Each Continuous Contributor will receive a share of Fund tokens that operate on the Platform according to the policies specified by particular Funds (please refer to the “Sources of proceeds for Continuous Contributors” section below).
To register as a Continuous Contributor the holder of BMC tokens shall choose the role that she/he is willing to execute as a contributor to the Platform. The list of available roles will be publicly available on the blackmooncrypto.com website and updated as needed to reflect the current needs of the Platform’s continuous development. One of the main roles will be that of an Investment Advisor. Other roles will be Platform promoters, investment analysts, legal advisors, public auditors, GR advisors, etc.

Continuous Contributors shall from time to time confirm the execution of their roles on the
Platform to keep their status and depository wallets active. The process of the status confirmation
will be specified for each role.

It is important to note that Continuous Contributors will receive a distribution of Funds’ tokens from the first Fund created on the Blackmoon Crypto Platform without having to wait for the company to reach breakeven. These proceeds will be in the form of tokens of respective Funds, not crypto or fiat currencies, and conversion of these tokens into other classes of assets, including currencies, will be subject to memorandum of the particular Fund and applicable regulations.

I hope I answered your question.

k1mera

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

k1mera

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:58:38 PM

beautiful project, it will help mainstreaming the crypto investments just like mutual funds and fund managers.

Hello jessie, thank you for your feedback.
I hope you have joined the pre-order or you will join the ICO (12 September).  Cool

artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:12:18 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 09:23:53 PM by artem6662

About the sources of income written in the white paper:
for continuous contributors is - structuring and promotion fee; maintenance fee; transaction fee.
for investments advisors is - management fee; performance (or success) fee.
That is blackmoon crypto directs income from the management of the funds to holders of BMC token

kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:30:02 PM

It's nice to see that whether you are a Asset Manager or the Client both parties benefit significantly more. If you read in the whitepaper they have a good foundation and growth history. I think a lot of the platform will showcase the teams experience. They already have a solid proven method on delivering returns. The chart shows a consecutive incline from Quarter 3 2014 till date for Black Moon Financial Group. With a Company profile like that I think we can see some high gains with this cryptocurrency moving forward. The structure seems to benefit all parties in the platform. A very well balanced Eco-system.

k1mera

k1mera

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:39:57 PM

It's nice to see that whether you are a Asset Manager or the Client both parties benefit significantly more. If you read in the whitepaper they have a good foundation and growth history. I think a lot of the platform will showcase the teams experience. They already have a solid proven method on delivering returns. The chart shows a consecutive incline from Quarter 3 2014 till date for Black Moon Financial Group. With a Company profile like that I think we can see some high gains with this cryptocurrency moving forward. The structure seems to benefit all parties in the platform. A very well balanced Eco-system.

Thank you for your feedback kchulani. I hope you will join the ICO if you did not already have joined the pre-sale.
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:04:52 AM

The CEO of Blackmoon was just on with Sean at SGT Report!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZiveCqs3B8&feature=share

Yurickz

Activity: 110

To the Moon!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

The CEO of Blackmoon was just on with Sean at SGT Report!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZiveCqs3B8&feature=share
That was a good interview to watch about the Blackmoon project and team. The more exposure this project gets in the coming weeks the better, next step Forbes!

cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:48:08 AM

Very hot and nice project. pre-sale already reach hard cap very fast
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:19:42 AM

Return of money invested to buy BMC? Same way as any other crypto you invested in. If the Blackmoon Platform will be successful the value of their token will raise, so you could sell it with profit, simple as that.
k1mera

k1mera

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:43:15 AM

Return of money invested to buy BMC? Same way as any other crypto you invested in. If the Blackmoon Platform will be successful the value of their token will raise, so you could sell it with profit, simple as that.

You do not get value only with the raise of value token but you also get proceed if you are a "cont. cont.".
Try to give a look at this post. #349
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075919.msg21446771#msg21446771
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:53:25 AM

You do not get value only with the raise of value token but you also get proceed if you are a "cont. cont.".

Exactly, when you invest in a fund opened in the BM platform you will get some sort of interest to put it simple. In which way you will get it is still to be decided by the team.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:53:52 AM

Yeah I know, I was talking about regular BMC owners who don't want to be Continuous Contributors.
K-

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

Yeah I know, I was talking about regular BMC owners who don't want to be Continuous Contributors.

Yes. in this case you get value only with the raise of value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: