Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

ico of the project will be held on 2 november and I see this is one project that guarantees for investors and followers of the project is also very much and it is marked the project will be successful in a very long time while the project until now goes according to what we want together
Granturismo777

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

I am ready to sell 100k tokens Utrust at the price of $0,05 (total $5k in ETH)

I bought on pre-sale, I can confirm of a screenshot from a my account.
Everything is honest, no SCAM. I don't have sense to deceive (my income from a difference of the prices).
Reason: ETH for participation in other ICO is urgently necessary.
Attention: tokens will be moved only after ICO (~10th of November). Only then I will be able to send them to the buyer.

If you don't trust, we can make through escrow.
Also honesty confirmation: my account at BitcoinTalk-forum which is expensive to me.

if you are interested, send me a PM.

Who would u suggest as an escrow? Or would u accept if i find an escrow ?Its hard to do these trades if we have no people in commen

if you are interested, I can find reliable escrow.
Let's discuss it in PM.
cryptoriches13

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:10:32 PM

I wonder how far they will go with adding different altcoins as a payment option. Will they leave them on the list no matter how popular they will be on the platform, or will they remove it if there wont be much traction.

They will go probably the farthest away they can. That i can assure you. Clearly, in a project like this(utrust), having a lot of variety altcoins is a must. Because people want  a wide number of choices or options that can benefit everyone. Because not everyone uses the same altcoins. So i think it is just right to assume that rhey will add as much as they can.
And for how long will they be using every altcoin added to the list? Honestly I do not know. But i think as long as it is still being used,  they will not remove it.

I think their choice of altcoins depends on various aspects, such as volume, transaction fee, community's preference.

I assume they will go by a mix out of volume etc. like the top coins and hopefully something like community vote. They could add some coins for example every two months or so, and let the community decide which they would favor out of for example 4 or 5 different top coins.

4-5 top coins this is not enough. I myself can exchange coins in exchange for fiat money and pay the seller. Why do I need UTRUST then? Need many more types of crypto currency, which you can pay through UTRUST. Of course, it will create difficulties for them, but there is no easy way. Although there is one easy way - after the ICO tell investors goodbye. This is unlikely. We will see how events will develop in the near future.

Are you insinuating that there's a risk of this project being a scam or redundant? Utrust is needed because it makes the process of exchanging coins for fiat to pay a seller so much simpler.

I'm not hinting. But I always allow different possibilities for the development of events. Why does UTRUST need to make an exception? If objectively, then I'm for 5 minutes of time to myself exchange the crypto currency for fiat money and pay the seller. So UTRUST will give me 5 minutes of time? And it's all? The only advantage so far is the partnership with SOMA. If I sell something through SOMA. But SOMA has not even been launched yet. UTRUST needs to look for partners urgently. Its system needs to be integrated into many markets and stores.

Well, I don't reckon everyone is technically inclined to fiddle with exchanges and stuff. In the near future when even grandparents have certain cryptos, this project will streamline the purchase process using those cryptos.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:15:10 PM

Everything is honest, no SCAM. I don't have sense to deceive (my income from a difference of the prices).
Attention: tokens will be moved only after ICO (~10th of November). Only then I will be able to send them to the buyer.

Also honesty confirmation: my account at BitcoinTalk-forum which is expensive to me.

You can't find an escrow for this kind of arrangements.

You take eths now and you will send utrusts 10th of November. It is not possible to make such an agreement.

theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

Investing now is like buying the token at the cheapest price you could possibly hope to get, after ICO, in exchange you will have more profits, and then you could just buy more tokens in exchanges and sell again to even get more profits, so it's in your best interest to buy them now and be patient when the token is in an exchange Cheesy
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:19 PM

UTRUST it helps  alots to us, because UTRUST helps online payment that less effort to go anywhere to pay your bills in UTRUST is easy to make transaction to pay in online, also  they protect our purchase from the moment we pay until delivery of our orders by online.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

So they actually haven decided about the USA being able to participate. Its good they have some time left but it would be really beneficial for Utrust if they can get investments from US and raise their initial budget.

It would be ofcourse really good for Utrust if US citizens can joing the ICO, that means a lot more people can contribute and Utrust can raise a lot more from ICO

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

I am considering a large investment in this project as it is very similar to Monetha and is a good investment in the future. I hope to be able to participate in the group telegram because I have a lot of questions about the project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

You take eths now and you will send utrusts 10th of November. It is not possible to make such an agreement.

It seems more like he is looking for a loan to invest in another ICO and will pay the loan back in UTrust tokens.
Granturismo777

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

Ok. Then ETH (only let he will sell them for USD = 5k USD) can remain at an eskrow till the moment when I sent tokens to buyers.
I am ready to agree to this condition.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:30:11 PM

Yeah. He can not find any escrow helps this deal if Utrust has not any dashboard platform for investor and use smart contract for transaction. If he wants to sell Utrust token, he just can sell private key ETH has bought Utrust at pre-sale, is right?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Kennedy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

as my opinion this project as it is very similar to Monetha but also a good investment in the future. i put half my money on this project .
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

Who would u suggest as an escrow? Or would u accept if i find an escrow ?Its hard to do these trades if we have no people in commen

Let's discuss it in PM.

How would this happen? you still own the private keys for the wallet, and can move them any time the tokens appear before escrow gets his hands on them.
Granturismo777

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:10:05 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:20:28 AM by Granturismo777

I am ready to sell 100k tokens Utrust at the price of $0,05 (total $5k)

Still relevant

Algorithm
1. The buyer sends 5k USDT to the eskrow.
2. I send a certain sum (for example 1k USDT) to the escrow - as pledge (guarantee of the fact that I won't cancel the arrangement)
3. Wait...
4. ~10th of November I send tokens Utrust to eskrow. (It is impossible earlier. Tokens will be moved only after ICO)
5. The escrow sends me 6k USDT (5k + 1k pledge) and to the buyer - 100k Untrust tokens.

Profit Smiley
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

Ok. Then ETH (only let he will sell them for USD = 5k USD) can remain at an eskrow till the moment when I sent tokens to buyers.
I am ready to agree to this condition.

So, let me get this straight... You urgently need ETH to participate in another ico. You want to use an escrow, but you can't move your utrust tokens for another 2 weeks.

How do you imagine this is going to work?
There is no way that anyone will provide you escrow, and forward you the ETH from another party before you have provided the escrow with utrust tokens.

Be cautious here!

/how does this provide you a solution for your urgency? You'll still have to wait till ico ends. U may as well just sell ur utrust then, and get the eth

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Granturismo777

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

So, let me get this straight... You urgently need ETH to participate in another ico. You want to use an escrow, but you can't move your utrust tokens for another 2 weeks.

How do you imagine this is going to work?
There is no way that anyone will provide you escrow, and forward you the ETH from another party before you have provided the escrow with utrust tokens.

Be cautious here!

/how does this provide you a solution for your urgency? You'll still have to wait till ico ends. U may as well just sell ur utrust then, and get the eth

Ok. I am already ready to receive ETH after ICO.
If only the escrow convert ETH to USD (5k USD). To me hedging is important.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

Let's discuss it in PM.

How would this happen? you still own the private keys for the wallet, and can move them any time the tokens appear before escrow gets his hands on them.

1. The buyer sends ETH to the eskrow.
2. Escrow convert ETH to USD (5k USD)
3. Wait...
4. ~10 of November I send tokens Utrust to eskrow.
5. The escrow sends me 5k USD (in ETH) and to the buyer - Untrust tokens.

Ah, right, in that way you would only sell if you are profiting from it. Since if the token price would be higher, there's no reason for you to keep your promise and send the tokens to an escrow, when you can sell them higher via market.
Granturismo777

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

Ah, right, in that way you would only sell if you are profiting from it. Since if the token price would be higher, there's no reason for you to keep your promise and send the tokens to an escrow, when you can sell them higher via market.

In everything you look for a dirty trick! I can leave pledge 1 ETH to escrow.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:25:08 PM

Paypal had a lot of funds and red tape to work through to get to the size they have. So it will be interesting to see how this project progresses.

It's an ambitious project and I'm willing to put in a few coin.

Indeed it is ambitious and shows a lot of potential to disrupt current payment platforms. Definitely, UTRUST leverages the power of blockchain technology to its platform which is far very advantageous to ordinary end users in online market scene.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:27:34 PM

as my opinion this project as it is very similar to Monetha but also a good investment in the future. i put half my money on this project .

Half of your money, really? I would like to say to everyone, do not invest more than you can afford. We have been reading on bitcointalk that people lost a lot of money. Remember its always a risk!
If you can afford however, I think Utrust seems like a good investment. But always do your own research.

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: