Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:11:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313899 times)
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

UTK current price is very cheap and I would be very happy to invest at this time because the potential of UTK is very good and has been greatly appreciated in the major media. I hope to see UTK return to the $ 1 price because UTK will definitely tend to increase very high this year.
very cheap but it's already above the price of ICO, so how much price you want?

Payments are so delayed. Well at least made some clarity, we expect. Let's hope that the token will be worth it.
dev already says if distribution of bounty will happen in some batch, so it will not affect the price too much
we are trust in the future utrust will have more value, if now price drop just HODL  Grin
Yes, I just saw. And it is not known which Bounty campaigns will be paid first?
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

UTK current price is very cheap and I would be very happy to invest at this time because the potential of UTK is very good and has been greatly appreciated in the major media. I hope to see UTK return to the $ 1 price because UTK will definitely tend to increase very high this year.
In any case, the price will return and the token will cost at least $ 1, but on this, I think the price will not stop, but will continue to grow. I'm already interested Smiley
KotiKo

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Payments are so delayed. Well at least made some clarity, we expect. Let's hope that the token will be worth it.
dev already says if distribution of bounty will happen in some batch, so it will not affect the price too much
we are trust in the future utrust will have more value, if now price drop just HODL  Grin
I think that we will not say which companies will be paid in the first place, but I think that this will be a translation company
onebtcforlife

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Hi everybody,

just a quick update on the bounty distribution since there seems to be confusion about it.

Firstly, we have always stated that the bounty contribution will start end of January, which it did. We never said that all bounties will be paid out by the end of January.

Further, we have third-party bounty managers (just like Avirunes) for different communities. Some of these have been paid out so far, Bitcointalk has not yet started.

Please know that this is a batch-driven process and not everybody will receive their tokens at the same time. Everyone should have their bounty tokens within the next 1-2 weeks. Note that this is the only time we are making an announcement regarding the bounties in this (non-bounty) thread.

All the best,
Your UTRUST Team

Even after announcement still, they are taking a lot of time for bounty payments. Before ICo everybody used to say within weeks we can pay but after attaining the good amount of investment and they will start neglecting the bounty hunters.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

I guess this is the best time to distribute those bounties all at once while all coins prices are dropping if they really care the price effect about dumping of UTK! Cool
Afaik manager didn't send the sheet to Utrust dev so it's impossible to distribute the bounty on this time. Like they said, all bounty hunters would receive their token around week 1 until week 2 on this month.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

They will announced platform in April in Amsterdam (from their twitter). And price can return to 1$ and even more very soon
diimazavr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

I think that we will not say which companies will be paid in the first place, but I think that this will be a translation company
Usually, first of all, pay for the signature. Or I'm wrong?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

yes, i think for primary payment ie on signature campaign because it is the symbol of an UTRUST project. according to what has been said UTRUST team, distribution token will running for 1 - 2 week.
a good idea right now is to be patient waiting for payment and would like see UTRUST project success in a the future.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

yes, i think for primary payment ie on signature campaign because it is the symbol of an UTRUST project. according to what has been said UTRUST team, distribution token will running for 1 - 2 week.
a good idea right now is to be patient waiting for payment and would like see UTRUST project success in a the future.

Even if you get the Utrust token for now it looks like you will also keep it for a long time because everyone has seen the price of all the coins is decreasing. but if you sell at the moment also at the time the price of all the coins goes down. That your choice.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

Even if you get the Utrust token for now it looks like you will also keep it for a long time because everyone has seen the price of all the coins is decreasing. but if you sell at the moment also at the time the price of all the coins goes down. That your choice.

Personnel who participated in the bounty campaign would be good to hold the tokens at that time, as the friend quoted above,  almost all altcoin in down. Waiting until the release in April should reach $1

OI
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

Surely the first will be distributed from the least number of tokens, of course social media or telegram, or it could be an article and video campaign, if the translation takes precedence over what many people fear will certainly decrease UTK prices in all markets.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

It's not always priority.
They said they will distribute the bounty on some batches. They will likely send the small amount then bigger amount (it should be social media at first)

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

yamahaxt6600

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

UTRUST is listed on HITBTC
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

UTRUST is listed on HITBTC

it is so nice to see utrust added on hit which will make some additional trading volume for utrust. but even if it is listed there, i think the best exchange utrust deserves to be listed on is binance.
yamahaxt6600

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

When beta platform released, then we could see UTRUST on Binance, so less then two months
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Personnel who participated in the bounty campaign would be good to hold the tokens at that time, as the friend quoted above,  almost all altcoin in down. Waiting until the release in April should reach $1

If they find potential in the project then people will start holding the coin for a long-term, but still, now they didn't pay anything to the bounty people.
People are still waiting patiently for their bounty payments.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Where are gettimg this estimate from and why do you think so? Or are you just guessing random numbers? No one can guess the overall marketcaps in april. Not even ta will do that for you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
diimazavr

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Oh, they counted the tokens in the table for the articles. We will wait for payments.
mustandine

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

Hey guys, interesting and big project in here, good luck!
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

Oh, they counted the tokens in the table for the articles. We will wait for payments.

This counting process have been going very slow. And I can't understand why. But, what can we do? We can only wait.

Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: