Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

i undestand only  10 major cryptocurrencies this year
what about another cryptocurrencies ?
 for example i want to use for payments new york coin waves or herocoin

and if i want to keep in UTRUST save some cryptocurrencies
UTK can make an Universal Wallet - Store all of your tokens, coins and digital assets safely and securely on UTK

MOON for this project is coming  Cool

What is minimum market cap required to enter into this top 10 ranking? Where I can find these statics you didn't explain about that please share some details to understand this concept. UTK is woking hard to bring this revolution into crypto world so that I also believe it will be big project.
Everyone thinks so. Presentations look great. So far, you need to dodge on May 10, and then it will be clear ...

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

UTK can make an Universal Wallet - Store all of your tokens, coins and digital assets safely and securely on UTK

What is minimum market cap required to enter into this top 10 ranking? Where I can find these statics you didn't explain about that please share some details to understand this concept. UTK is woking hard to bring this revolution into crypto world so that I also believe it will be big project.

Buddy are u serious? Hero Member don't know where to check cryptocurrency capitalization? Cheesy But yeah we are all here believe in this project and also waiting May 10 to check platform prototype live.
Aresbackbull

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

Buddy are u serious? Hero Member don't know where to check cryptocurrency capitalization? Cheesy But yeah we are all here believe in this project and also waiting May 10 to check platform prototype live.

yeap, lets hope it will be successful prototype Smiley until then buying more
liuka

Activity: 814
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

You can check it on coinmarketcap for the top 10 ranking of cryptocurrency
Need a lot of the trading volume to enter into this top. because based on the trading volume.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

Everyone thinks so. Presentations look great. So far, you need to dodge on May 10, and then it will be clear ...

Maybe we will have a big pump near May, and it will bring the price of utrust tokens to 50 cents
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

Maybe we will have a big pump near May, and it will bring the price of utrust tokens to 50 cents

It need to have $20 at this point of make it entry to that level. 50 cents won't help this to reach even into top 100 too but this is clear this is undervalued token with huge potential I think this is right time to accumulate.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

It need to have $20 at this point of make it entry to that level. 50 cents won't help this to reach even into top 100 too but this is clear this is undervalued token with huge potential I think this is right time to accumulate.
I also think that this project is very undervalued and is going to pump soon. I hope we see it over $1 again.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

I also think that this project is very undervalued and is going to pump soon. I hope we see it over $1 again.

I don't think we can reach 1$ anytime soon, unless bitcoin go up a lot like in December but right now there are only projects with big marketcap like Eos that pump up a lot
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

To get the revolution in the crypto world, they need to market the Utrust in a different way to reach the audience about the payment system. See how other projects marketing their product to get more exposure in the market.
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

The main Web site where you can check all cryptos capitalization, 24h trading volume and much more, it's coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Kirky

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

why we all want more awareness and success for utrust company in mass adoption and usage of UTK
First of all the more people are using one cryptocurrency the higher the coin grows Smiley
As practically everyone here is UTK's holder, we all want a mass adoption of utrust Grin
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

The main Web site where you can check all cryptos capitalization, 24h trading volume and much more, it's coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

It is not about the trading volume and which one is leading by volume. Actually the main thing is that how big market cap required to enter among top 10 markets which is around right now $5.5B required to achieve this milestone but we are at $54M. Almost more than 10x requited to take this place.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

why we all want more awareness and success for utrust company in mass adoption and usage of UTK
First of all the more people are using one cryptocurrency the higher the coin grows Smiley
As practically everyone here is UTK's holder, we all want a mass adoption of utrust Grin

I guess everybody that supports and believe in UTRUST would like the token to grow to its full potential and that is not impossible coz I believe in the team ability to deliver the project accordingly.

rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Know there is a bit of fud with the downward trend of late but seems this is across the entire market though so may have little to do with UTK. Also many may be just holding and staying away from trading resulting in the lower volume we are seeing. This is one of the few coins with real world mass consumer/retail tech behind it so with developments price will rise. Note that the ios and andriod apps with live transactions are scheduled for Q4 this year, let that guide your decisions vs panic and fud.
Kirky

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

I hope the team and the community will go along together very well and I also think this project will be worth bigger in the coming months so we need the support on each and everyone of us.
Yeah to go together it's pretty cool, but personally I don't see any perspective in UTK's coming future.
They had a very big opportunity at the Zero-In Conference because of paypal's presence...
However Paypal filed Patent for Expedited cryptocurrency transaction system instead of invest in UTK, so just forget it! Cool
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

I invested in UTK ico at a price of $ 0.06 and I sold this $ 0.8 token at an amazing price, and now UTK with a value of $ 0.18 it's time to buy and save in the long run, I believe UTK will return to $ 0.8 and potentially even $ 1

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

I invested in UTK ico at a price of $ 0.06 and I sold this $ 0.8 token at an amazing price, and now UTK with a value of $ 0.18 it's time to buy and save in the long run, I believe UTK will return to $ 0.8 and potentially even $ 1
Wew, you traded it with a very good profit. Yeah this token has a very good potential to reach 1$ again even more, but now is still a speculation time, we should wait until the platform is ready.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

Wew, you traded it with a very good profit. Yeah this token has a very good potential to reach 1$ again even more, but now is still a speculation time, we should wait until the platform is ready.

I agree. Utrust will rise to 1 dollar again. The price fall was due to bitcoin price fall and there was no problem with Utrust. After some developments in the platform, even high prices are reachable.

I thought the price would come back around $ 0.40 after this April event, but it remains stable, I believe in the project and should soon return to $1.00

OI
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

I agree. Utrust will rise to 1 dollar again. The price fall was due to bitcoin price fall and there was no problem with Utrust. After some developments in the platform, even high prices are reachable.

I thought the price would come back around $ 0.40 after this April event, but it remains stable, I believe in the project and should soon return to $1.00

It is evident that there is some speculator that is dumping to accumulate many utrust at a very low price. You'll see how much the accumulators will have so much, then utrust will explode towards 4 dollars
Tr4x3x

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

It is evident that there is some speculator that is dumping to accumulate many utrust at a very low price. You'll see how much the accumulators will have so much, then utrust will explode towards 4 dollars

Are you so confident that it will explode to $4 ? BAsed on what if I might ask my dear friend ?
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: