Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

Damn the price is going down hard, it's now at 11 cents people are losing trust in this project or what ? I feel stupid for holding it when I could have sell it at 25 cents
No one is losing trust in this project.. If you look in the market, all coins is down so it's normal imo..

I'm holding UTK since ICO.

Yes. It is a good project. I have been holding since the pre-ICO and got the coin super cheap. I never sold any of my coins. I am holding for the long term play. Patience wins in crypto.
If you have a really big deposit so you can invest in long term. But it's much more profitable to invest in ICO in regular basis IMHO...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

Damn the price is going down hard, it's now at 11 cents people are losing trust in this project or what ? I feel stupid for holding it when I could have sell it at 25 cents
There's nothing unlucky, it's a common situation in every coin price issue. Hold, and be patient, I'm sure the time will come when the price goes beyond 25 cents.

Yeah i got greedy and thought it will go back to 1$ like during the last bull run but I guess the time for this kind of gains is over now.

I bought it in the pre-ICO and could have sold for a nice profit but decided to HOLD it. Should have sold it. Now nothing to do but hold it and hope for a miracle.
If you bought by using ETH, so now you have +4% from ICO price.
A daily trading will bring you more than the simple HODL strategy Wink

You mean +4% in ETH? Since eth has came down very much if i can remember the price on the ico correctly.
Kirky

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

No one is losing trust in this project.. If you look in the market, all coins is down so it's normal imo..

I'm holding UTK since ICO.

Yes. It is a good project. I have been holding since the pre-ICO and got the coin super cheap. I never sold any of my coins. I am holding for the long term play. Patience wins in crypto.

I would like to appreciate your support for this project no doubt patience is a virtue. I also have good feelings about the future of this project this have potential to make comeback and achieve new ATH but only strong hands enjoy this ride.
I will say even more: I have good feelings not only about UTK but about all cryptoworld (Nasdaq will open its own crypto exchange...)
Kirky

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

on pre-sale price was 3 cents. ow you still have profit if you will sell. make your decision in next pump. plus it is not necessary to sell all pool.

That is true but I am still holding. In the future this token should do well.  Lips sealed

we do not know on 100%. need to control risks. money must work. i do not see perspectivs, cuz of competitors who more success.
It's exactly what I'm trying to explain them, that there are much more other ways to make a good profit than just HODL.
And we should use it still cryptos are such volatiles Wink
Kirky

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

There's nothing unlucky, it's a common situation in every coin price issue. Hold, and be patient, I'm sure the time will come when the price goes beyond 25 cents.

Yeah i got greedy and thought it will go back to 1$ like during the last bull run but I guess the time for this kind of gains is over now.

I bought it in the pre-ICO and could have sold for a nice profit but decided to HOLD it. Should have sold it. Now nothing to do but hold it and hope for a miracle.

You mean +4% in ETH? Since eth has came down very much if i can remember the price on the ico correctly.
Yeah I mean +4% in ETH, however if you invesed in $ than you have +66% from ICO price Shocked
But I don't remeber the bonus which were allocated for pre-sale investors so I can help if you invested in pre-sale stage Cool
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Yeah I mean +4% in ETH, however if you invesed in $ than you have +66% from ICO price Shocked
But I don't remeber the bonus which were allocated for pre-sale investors so I can help if you invested in pre-sale stage Cool

Bonus on presale was almost 100% compared to ICO price. Its huge, but I guess, presale investors with brain already fix their position when token got ATH.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Bonus on presale was almost 100% compared to ICO price. Its huge, but I guess, presale investors with brain already fix their position when token got ATH.

It is the hardest thing to do trying to catch ATHs though. I cannot say something negative especially on real investors part if they are still holding as they must be looking for the bigger picture.
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

It is the hardest thing to do trying to catch ATHs though. I cannot say something negative especially on real investors part if they are still holding as they must be looking for the bigger picture.

It often comes to my mind that this token has many holders, waiting for the right price to come, but unfortunately the crypto market are not as vibrant lately so they must opted to hold on this.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

It often comes to my mind that this token has many holders, waiting for the right price to come, but unfortunately the crypto market are not as vibrant lately so they must opted to hold on this.
yes I also still keep a few UTK tokens in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell it, but see the market price right now really it is very disappointing. forced to be patient and wait for market prices back up as before.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
Merited by MonsterV (1)

As far as I can understand, there has already been one bull run not so ago and... As you could see there weren't any great changes in UTK's price Smiley

Not only Utrust many companies facing the same situation in the market because due to market volatile it is impossible to increase their prices. So we need not worry about the present situation but we have to wait till market recovers.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

Why people not voting in ETHfinex listing?  Utrust have a huge community but we are just only in 4rd place. New exchanges should be help a price.

https://nectar.community/#/listings

Thanks for sharing the link! Didn't know that there's been going on right now ETHFinex voting.

Vote list since 15th of May. And only few days left. And even no post in twitter about this or telegram chanel. We could win, but devs didnt announce this for all supporters  Undecided
It is a pity, of course, that there was not announced in advance about the vote to add the UTK token. Most likely this is not needed now for the project team. But why ?
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

Why people not voting in ETHfinex listing?  Utrust have a huge community but we are just only in 4rd place. New exchanges should be help a price.

Thanks for sharing the link! Didn't know that there's been going on right now ETHFinex voting.

Vote list since 15th of May. And only few days left. And even no post in twitter about this or telegram chanel. We could win, but devs didnt announce this for all supporters  Undecided
It is a pity, of course, that there was not announced in advance about the vote to add the UTK token. Most likely this is not needed now for the project team. But why ?

they do not carry about price and main investors. main investors sell utrust when it was one dollar, will not surprise if including team. nowthey get fun in conferences and afterparties.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

If you look over the that link than you will be happy to see this Utrust has been successfully secured its place for this listing and after few hours this market will be available for trading. So many people and the team did nice job to make this possible for this project.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

The team is at BlockShow Europe 2018. I saw a good news posted : UTRUST won The Best Project of @BlockShowcom Europe 2018 Exhibition.

Their official tweet about it: https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/1001136213246599173
Live stream links as posted by @BlockShowcom:

Congrats UTRUST!
magisterr

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

The team is at BlockShow Europe 2018. I saw a good news posted : UTRUST won The Best Project of @BlockShowcom Europe 2018 Exhibition.

Their official tweet about it: https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/1001136213246599173

Congrats UTRUST!

Good news, but it does not have any affect to price. Even more - price going down more. -8% in usd for last 24 hours. Why?
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

Not only Utrust many companies facing the same situation in the market because due to market volatile it is impossible to increase their prices. So we need not worry about the present situation but we have to wait till market recovers.
Well that's what I mean. But my way of thinking is not in line with their way of thinking. They are too smart so their discussion is not in line with what I mean.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

Congrats UTRUST!

another one "great news" with zero effect. i start to think that pump to one dollar screwed everithing. and it was not incidently pump.
magisterr

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

Congrats UTRUST!

another one "great news" with zero effect. i start to think that pump to one dollar screwed everithing. and it was not incidently pump.

In January almost every coins pumped in 10x + times. This was a bullrun market. But Utrust have much more potential than 1$ when people will start using their platform. Look at Pundi. They launched first divices and price going to the moon.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

Well that's what I mean. But my way of thinking is not in line with their way of thinking. They are too smart so their discussion is not in line with what I mean.
Utrust token has a good future, if the current market price is not in a state of decline then UTK will reach a remarkable price.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:31:52 AM by moriskarlov

``The four tokens which will be listed on the Ethfinex exchange on Thursday (May 31st) are @Lympo_io, @UTRUST_Official, @blockv_io and @dadi.``

But Utrust is already listed on bigger exchanges, so this listing may be useful in cross marketing campaign Utrust=Ethfinex.
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: