Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Tr4x3x

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

Don't sell your UTK! The whales just dumping to people panic sell their coins! You can see this is a working product and they working hard!
Why you sell? Why you follow the wave guys? I know BTC dropping, but it will go back to 10k$ in 2 week, nothing over!
If you guys dump UTK to 1500 Satoshi/UTK , whales will buy-up till UTK reach 2,5k or maybe more! Its just a trap!
Sorry for my English btw.
I don't understand this type of ppl, you can see a working product, they made a working product in time, and the price dumping?!
$43,4 MILLION PROJECT!!! Some project worth 1 BILLION $+ WITHOUT A PRODUCT!
UTK 10x gain this year minimum! I bought at 2,5k , still HODL. Smiley
Longtime hodlers - Profit | Panic sellers - Lose.
----
2019 December - UTK > PayPal!

a stupid thing to believe in things that are not real, last year UTK 1.2 $ everyone said is up and then what? Do not be too illogical about what you do not know do not create FOMO

FOMO?! Jesus just leave this topic or the whole market.
I bet you are newbie. Last year UTK was 1,2$?! AND?
Bitcoin was 20K $!!!!!
You see they released an MVP store, its a good thing, they already have a working test-shop, it will be better when they release main-net...
The price dumped when bitcoin price dropped, and when it hit 6k$ UTK went down a lot.
There wasn't a working product or even a roadmap... Now mainnet release is so close, so the price will rise...
Sorry for my English, but its not a fkin FOMO , i don't know what are you speaking about...
When everything down UTK will be down too, simple. Bitcoin price is the reason why UTK down from 1,2$.
If you dont beleive in this coin just sell your UTK holdings, or didnt even buy, now im out, bye.
Personally I symphatize you, but for what a such sacrifice? Why not buy when the flat will be broken? For what freeze your founds for x time if there are the great ideas at hte actual (still bull) market? For instance, let's take a look at skm it make x2 in 4 days; or OCN +75% in 1 day etc...

And look at OCN going down down down 50% in one day .... and skm, don't know what to say about it, that might look promising but the supply is kind of too big imho.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Don't sell your UTK! The whales just dumping to people panic sell their coins! You can see this is a working product and they working hard!
Why you sell? Why you follow the wave guys? I know BTC dropping, but it will go back to 10k$ in 2 week, nothing over!
If you guys dump UTK to 1500 Satoshi/UTK , whales will buy-up till UTK reach 2,5k or maybe more! Its just a trap!
I don't understand this type of ppl, you can see a working product, they made a working product in time, and the price dumping?!
----

a stupid thing to believe in things that are not real, last year UTK 1.2 $ everyone said is up and then what? Do not be too illogical about what you do not know do not create FOMO

Bitcoin was 20K $!!!!!
You see they released an MVP store, its a good thing, they already have a working test-shop, it will be better when they release main-net...
The price dumped when bitcoin price dropped, and when it hit 6k$ UTK went down a lot.
There wasn't a working product or even a roadmap... Now mainnet release is so close, so the price will rise...
Sorry for my English, but its not a fkin FOMO , i don't know what are you speaking about...
When everything down UTK will be down too, simple. Bitcoin price is the reason why UTK down from 1,2$.
If you dont beleive in this coin just sell your UTK holdings, or didnt even buy, now im out, bye.
Personally I symphatize you, but for what a such sacrifice? Why not buy when the flat will be broken? For what freeze your founds for x time if there are the great ideas at hte actual (still bull) market? For instance, let's take a look at skm it make x2 in 4 days; or OCN +75% in 1 day etc...

I would assume those crypto prices are a result of fomo especially on newly listed coins but eventually it will settle down as correction would come in. But with regards to this project which has an active development and an MVP, everything good is possible.

Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

----

Bitcoin was 20K $!!!!!

I would assume those crypto prices are a result of fomo especially on newly listed coins but eventually it will settle down as correction would come in. But with regards to this project which has an active development and an MVP, everything good is possible.

Yeah Utrust Payment MVP is a big step before main platform launch. Did anyone try to buy Utrust t-shirts from website? Smiley
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

did not know that they will present project on consensus 2018innext  week. just now  bought more utk.

Oh wow i didn't know about it too, when I go on the website of Consensus I cannot see Utrust in the list of sponsors. Maybe they will have a small presence there

it did not help yet. price is still did not move. ipsx made +30% already. but meetup started yeasterday, we stilll have chance to see how price is growing. hard to believe but we will see.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

did not know that they will present project on consensus 2018innext  week. just now  bought more utk.

Oh wow i didn't know about it too, when I go on the website of Consensus I cannot see Utrust in the list of sponsors. Maybe they will have a small presence there

it did not help yet. price is still did not move. ipsx made +30% already. but meetup started yeasterday, we stilll have chance to see how price is growing. hard to believe but we will see.

My best forecast is that UTK will have a significant price increase by 3rd quarter of this year considering it will have several development milestones on the line. Smiley
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

Yeah I don't think the price will increase much, Utrust is not a major sponsor during this conference like SONM or Ark so there is not much marketing
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

ETHFinex have vote list. They will listed 4 new token / coin on 29th May. I think Utrust have great chances for win. Vote fo  Utrust, guys. Voting starts on May 15th (today).

https://nectar.community/#/listings

https://twitter.com/ethfinex/status/995299235254947845
Anonym1337x

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Last words.
If you don't turst UTK , don't buy, or sell all your holdings.
I said mid/longterm, not 1 day trades ... OCN etc. rise ? And? People pump & dump for profits if they can, but if there is an 50%+ up, then there will be ~20-25% correction...
You don't know which coin will be next 100% in next days, its random pumps & dumps.
There is too much newbies, speaking stupid things. If you not beleive in UTK then go away from this thread and don't flame. Wink
+ The 75% rise for OCN was cause of airdrop, they pumped it after snapshot... Typical.

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

ETHFinex have vote list. They will listed 4 new token / coin on 29th May. I think Utrust have great chances for win. Vote fo  Utrust, guys. Voting starts on May 15th (today).

https://nectar.community/#/listings

https://twitter.com/ethfinex/status/995299235254947845
A very good chance on a large exchange. This is where the need for UTRUST community support to make the project better and more popular. Let's do some helps.
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Have someone tried already their MVP in action? They released working product demo in time, everyone can buy t-stirt using ETH or BTC. I have no doubts, teams like Utrust which are fulfil their obligations and roadmap milestones right on schedule will be rewarded in 2018, unlike dark horses in this industry with empty promises.
The Seller

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Have someone tried already their MVP in action? They released working product demo in time, everyone can buy t-stirt using ETH or BTC. I have no doubts, teams like Utrust which are fulfil their obligations and roadmap milestones right on schedule will be rewarded in 2018, unlike dark horses in this industry with empty promises.
We have the same opinion. I had time to think why you did not try to join / participate in the UTRUST prize campaign?

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

so how was on consensus in new-york?) do team have results. atleast shortly how was that? will be article about that?
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

That is right, there are many projects with "good" ideas, but, there is a little of projects have a process working to develop like UTRUST did. The token value is still higher than the ICO price, it is one thing we can be proud of our projects while the shit projects cannot do this.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

That is right, there are many projects with "good" ideas, but, there is a little of projects have a process working to develop like UTRUST did. The token value is still higher than the ICO price, it is one thing we can be proud of our projects while the shit projects cannot do this.

Agree, Utrust team is working hard, sticking to their roadmap and showing constantly development progress. So I don't worry that soon this will pay off. And yes, token price is still higher than ICO price and as far as I remember never was below, people who complain about the current price shouldn't forget this.

Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

The vision and goal of UTRUST are brilliant and great. Going by the recent coming on line of cryptocurrencies, there is a need of orgsnised payment platform. Utrust is hope to take up this challenge. I am in full suport of the project.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

The vision and goal of UTRUST are brilliant and great. Going by the recent coming on line of cryptocurrencies, there is a need of orgsnised payment platform. Utrust is hope to take up this challenge. I am in full suport of the project.
the team in this project has been plan the development of UTRUST with mature and they have done a good job so far. UTRUST has a lot of support from investors and prize hunters who have participated here. continue to provide support for this project in order to benefit everyone.
Jepli

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

the team in this project has been plan the development of UTRUST with mature and they have done a good job so far. UTRUST has a lot of support from investors and prize hunters who have participated here. continue to provide support for this project in order to benefit everyone.

Yeah its only a matter of time before this project really takes off as  its development is gaining good progress everyday. Success is within reach for this one. Imho. Smiley

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

Yeah its only a matter of time before this project really takes off as  its development is gaining good progress everyday. Success is within reach for this one. Imho. Smiley

That is really great to be part of this community and keep investing dust into this token. No doubt the team did a great job and now it is getting ready to explode soon I also feel it will be worth for it to show our support for this nice project.
Jepli

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

That is really great to be part of this community and keep investing dust into this token. No doubt the team did a great job and now it is getting ready to explode soon I also feel it will be worth for it to show our support for this nice project.

Yeah, with this active development I have no doubt this project will show up with in the coming months. Watch out UTRUST community! Smiley

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:37:21 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 01:28:42 PM by DirkDiggler1911

so how was on consensus in new-york?) do team have results. atleast shortly how was that? will be article about that?

Yeah it's weird there is no update on consensus from the team or anyone, maybe they just there for a few hours
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: