Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313907 times)
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

Listing on HitBTC (February 07)
https://coindar.org/en/event/utrust-utk-listing-on-hitbtc-3211
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

Can't they trying to get listed in other exchanges? Hitbtc is suck atm, they have set their withdrawal fee too high and lot of people still facing problem while deposit/witdraw their money to/from hitbtc.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

Can't they trying to get listed in other exchanges? Hitbtc is suck atm, they have set their withdrawal fee too high and lot of people still facing problem while deposit/witdraw their money to/from hitbtc.
agree, i suggest you choose kucoin than hitbtc for trade utrust token
and you will get bonus for trader and very cheap cost for deposit and withdraw

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

why very long and slow work process from this utrust team, what else are you waiting for?
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

Oh, they counted the tokens in the table for the articles. We will wait for payments.

This counting process have been going very slow. And I can't understand why. But, what can we do? We can only wait.
It's good that they counted all the tokens, this is already good. It means that there soon will be payments.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Oh, they counted the tokens in the table for the articles. We will wait for payments.

This counting process have been going very slow. And I can't understand why. But, what can we do? We can only wait.
It's good that they counted all the tokens, this is already good. It means that there soon will be payments.

let us all wait mates. they have already announced it here they are already starting the distribution. and i think they are doing it by batch. they said distribution will take 2-3 weeks,
diimazavr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

let us all wait mates. they have already announced it here they are already starting the distribution. and i think they are doing it by batch. they said distribution will take 2-3 weeks,
Great news. They just made the announcement, so the payments will be on time. Before this there was no announce, and this is good, since they did not transfer the date of payment.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

Great news. They just made the announcement, so the payments will be on time. Before this there was no announce, and this is good, since they did not transfer the date of payment.

does this require a batch in the distribution of bounties as well?
that's good news because it's good to keep the price performance on the market Smiley
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

they did announce it last december that the distribution will happen early january and then it was moved by the end of january and now moved again.

hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

B aнглийcкoй вeткe Aвиpyнec ceгoдня нaпиcaл, чтo oн дeлaeт пocлeднюю пpoвepкe тaблиц. Зaвтpa в 7-8 yтpa пpoвepкa дoлжнa быть зaвepшeнa.
diimazavr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

they did announce it last december that the distribution will happen early january and then it was moved by the end of january and now moved again.
There was no official announcement, they just assumed, and wrote about it in the telegram. They just said when they plan to do it.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

There was no official announcement, they just assumed, and wrote about it in the telegram. They just said when they plan to do it.

You can see the latest information on bounty thread because Avirunes has explained there,you can see it yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.2820
diimazavr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

You can see the latest information on bounty thread because Avirunes has explained there,you can see it yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.2820
Okay, thanks for the info. I will get acquainted.
Voice

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Should we expect a deeper price fall with the following days bounties?
IMO, further corrections due to bounties should be quite limited, having in mind that the price is quite low at this moment and has a good potential.

What's your opinion? Do you guys think that the bounties will negatively affect the token price?
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

IMO, further corrections due to bounties should be quite limited, having in mind that the price is quite low at this moment and has a good potential.

What's your opinion? Do you guys think that the bounties will negatively affect the token price?
Yes, the bounties can be affect the token price, most of the ICO token dumped after bounties distribution. In the past, it happens everytime distribution for bounty hunter started. But nowadays, the percent to affect the value of a token is very low, because there are many bounty hunter want to hold token after received.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

Yes, the bounties can be affect the token price, most of the ICO token dumped after bounties distribution. In the past, it happens everytime distribution for bounty hunter started. But nowadays, the percent to affect the value of a token is very low, because there are many bounty hunter want to hold token after received.

According to my analysis every good ICO after bounty distribution and big dump happen does not take long to increase the price for example EDO, PRL, DENT.
But if bad ICO after dump the price is stuck and continue decrease, let's see how about with Utrust
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

According to my analysis every good ICO after bounty distribution and big dump happen does not take long to increase the price for example EDO, PRL, DENT.
But if bad ICO after dump the price is stuck and continue decrease, let's see how about with Utrust
I agree in good projects people are more willing to hodl but I other with a more uncertain future after bounties distribution price usually dumps.
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

Your reasoning is circular: An ICO is good because the price increases, and the price increases because the ICO is good?

So, are you saying if UTK increases after the bounty distribution it is a good ICO, or are you saying that because UTK is a good ICO, the price will be increasing?
manusiakarton

Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Your reasoning is circular: An ICO is good because the price increases, and the price increases because the ICO is good?

So, are you saying if UTK increases after the bounty distribution it is a good ICO, or are you saying that because UTK is a good ICO, the price will be increasing?
maybe the meaning is UTK is a good ico so although bounty has not been distributed the price will remain stable just look now the price is decreasing but later will come back.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

i doubt that there will be a dump. Bounty hunters are people like you and you and you and me. There will be some holders, some dumpers, some waiting for a better price, some who forgot about it or lost their access.
Good project - less dump
Bad Project - big dump

it will be go down a little bit but nothing to worry about
maybe the meaning is UTK is a good ico so although bounty has not been distributed the price will remain stable just look now the price is decreasing but later will come back.
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: