Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

NoTrust is "The payments platform of the future"

how come people trust this project while they dont even know how to send payment to bounty participant ?

lol , FYI uTrust will "Strong Rebrand" to NoTrust

such a Joke project

Can you explain why you are re-posting this message?  Did you fail the KYC and lose money?  Did you not receive bounty yet?   
I spend much time writing blogs for bounty and after 3 months haven't received a single bounty payment because the projects are still very early in development. Hoping at some point in the future I will get the bounties (which honestly are worth very little considering the time and effort it takes).

Maybe the quality of your bounty does not meet the minimum standards? 

Maybe you missed some of the bounty requirements like joining the telegram group? (I have written very good, high quality  blogs and found out afterwards I was not awarded because I did not join the medium, twitter or telegrams groups as stipulated in their bounty rules).

Post your bounty links that you think haven't been acknowledged and let the community here decide if they are worth awarding and if they meet UTRUST's bounty rules.  Otherwise stop reposting!
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

Between TODAY and TOMORROW, the rest of the bounties will be paid out. (bitcointalk bounties)

Big LOL this Ash is ASS + Partizant everyday talk bullshit
NoTrust is SCAM, no one will get PAID

hi man, what's the problem with you? pay or not what effect to you, why do you look like a coward?
Just ignore him, don't reply or feed his FUD or he will keep saying nonsense on here. At least we already got a confirmation from UTK's dev when the bounties will be distributed

People like this don't deserve to receive utrust token gifts, they have said dirty about team performance. if the team did indeed give a gift this week, would you be able to say thank you after what you did?

"People like this don't deserve to receive utrust token gifts, they have said dirty about team performance. "

I AGREE 100% WITH THIS.  PEOPLE WITH SUCH ATTITUDE DO NOT DESERVE BOUNTY IF THEY HAVE SUCH LITTLE PATIENCE.
foolishorient

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

Between TODAY and TOMORROW, the rest of the bounties will be paid out. (bitcointalk bounties)

https://i.imgur.com/tBITln0.jpg

hi man, what's the problem with you? pay or not what effect to you, why do you look like a coward?
Just ignore him, don't reply or feed his FUD or he will keep saying nonsense on here. At least we already got a confirmation from UTK's dev when the bounties will be distributed

People like this don't deserve to receive utrust token gifts, they have said dirty about team performance. if the team did indeed give a gift this week, would you be able to say thank you after what you did?

"People like this don't deserve to receive utrust token gifts, they have said dirty about team performance. "

I AGREE 100% WITH THIS.  PEOPLE WITH SUCH ATTITUDE DO NOT DESERVE BOUNTY IF THEY HAVE SUCH LITTLE PATIENCE.

cant imagine whats their reactions if these people is on stock exchange    Undecided
why youre in rush for your bounty tokens if the platform is still under develpment, cant wait to dump? lol
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:16:50 AM

I laughed at this, did she really hate utrust because the payment was too late or she had psychiatric problems.
jalak26

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:48:45 AM

sorry I'm just not happy with the lies that are on the telegram group
yesterday : Ash (admin on telegram) : between today and tomorrow
today : YUNUS (admin on telegram): between today and tomorrow
tomorrow : Maybe (xxxx on telegram): between today and tomorrow
so tomorrow and tomorrow , i ask and get banned from telegram group
when will bounty hunter get paid if only get tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow ?

FOR UTRUST TEAM

hey utrust ,you forgot?
if you are asking for help from the bounty hunter
we just demand our rights, if it can not be paid
just tell the truth, do not make excuses that make the participants bounty waiting
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

FOR UTRUST TEAM

hey utrust ,you forgot?
just tell the truth, do not make excuses that make the participants bounty waiting

When did they asking for your help to advertise their project? Did they forced anyone to join?
Show me what you did for them, will you? You are only complaining in here, i believe you are either only spamming on here (if you were joined on signature campaign) or copy-paste something (if you joined on blog/article bounty).

Prove me if you think you deserve for reward.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

jalak26

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

FOR UTRUST TEAM

hey utrust ,you forgot?

When did they asking for your help to advertise their project? Did they forced anyone to join?
Show me what you did for them, will you? You are only complaining in here, i believe you are either only spamming on here (if you were joined on signature campaign) or copy-paste something (if you joined on blog/article bounty).

yes not ask me but utrust open campaign advertising
not need bounty to promote ? (dont open if not need & people promote need money not LIE attachment today and tomorrow / soon )
AtitBingit

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:49:45 PM by AtitBingit

sorry I'm just not happy with the lies that are on the telegram group
yesterday : Ash (admin on telegram) : between today and tomorrow
today : YUNUS (admin on telegram): between today and tomorrow
tomorrow : Maybe (xxxx on telegram): between today and tomorrow
so tomorrow and tomorrow , i ask and get banned from telegram group
when will bounty hunter get paid if only get tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow ?

FOR UTRUST TEAM

hey utrust ,you forgot?

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Hmm.. too much FUD and spammers, I can not get anything in here

I hope Dev soon solve this Bounty problem and we can discuss the progress, future and other interesting things about UTrust in this tread
jalak26

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

Hmm.. too much FUD and spammers, I can not get anything in here

I hope Dev soon solve this Bounty problem and we can discuss the progress, future and other interesting things about UTrust in this tread
sorry we did not mean to do FUD or spam
we only demand our rights or at least provide us with accurate information and not a promise
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

FOR UTRUST TEAM

hey utrust ,you forgot?

yes not ask me but utrust open campaign advertising
not need bounty to promote ? (dont open if not need & people promote need money not LIE attachment today and tomorrow / soon )
They only opened their campaign, but did they forced anyone to join? You knew if there is risk to join on altcoin campaign, didn't you?

Tell me what bounty you joined on Utrust, i will give my opinion after i review what you did for them.

or at least provide us with accurate information
holy shit?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Everyone calm down, just keep waiting I am sure the team will not scam the bounty hunters but they are extremely busy so they need a little bit of time to pay all the 5000 people who joined the bounty campaign. The last update that they said on Telegram was that they will pay everyone on Bitcointalk between today and tomorrow. Everyone will get their bounties soon so stay calm and don't spread fud it will not help anyone and hurt the price even more.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

Everyone calm down, just keep waiting I am sure the team will not scam the bounty hunters but they are extremely busy so they need a little bit of time to pay all the 5000 people who joined the bounty campaign. The last update that they said on Telegram was that they will pay everyone on Bitcointalk between today and tomorrow. Everyone will get their bounties soon so stay calm and don't spread fud it will not help anyone and hurt the price even more.

Lets stop this bounty talking here.We have bounty thread for this.Better focus discusion on "coming soon" new website and first previews of the platform  Shocked Wanna see ASAP
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

The official presentation of the UTRUST platform
will be held on 19 April 2018 in Amsterdam at the Zero-In conference, featuring a worldwide live stream.
The conference starts in 61 days!

https://zeroin.tech

"Adding their distinctiveness to our own, will be UTrust. Based in Switzerland they are taking the Crypto-world by storm.
UTRUST is a ground-breaking payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with their favorite cryptocurrencies while providing the best consumer protection in the market.
A special protection mechanism secures buyers and sellers’ risk is minimized through an instant exchange from crypto to fiat currency – no dependence on swings of the crypto market.
Next to showcasing on the Zero-in exhibitor floor, CIO Felipe Castro will join our Fintech Stage as one of our unique Speakers."

Zero-in Sponsors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week we are launching our new website, including a strong redesign
and first previews of the platform. Stay tuned!

G1

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

The official presentation of the UTRUST platform
will be held on 19 April 2018 in Amsterdam at the Zero-In conference, featuring a worldwide live stream.
The conference starts in 61 days!

https://zeroin.tech

"Adding their distinctiveness to our own, will be UTrust. Based in Switzerland they are taking the Crypto-world by storm.
UTRUST is a ground-breaking payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with their favorite cryptocurrencies while providing the best consumer protection in the market.
A special protection mechanism secures buyers and sellers’ risk is minimized through an instant exchange from crypto to fiat currency – no dependence on swings of the crypto market.
Next to showcasing on the Zero-in exhibitor floor, CIO Felipe Castro will join our Fintech Stage as one of our unique Speakers."

Zero-in Sponsors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week we are launching our new website, including a strong redesign
and first previews of the platform. Stay tuned!

great news, that's what I am waiting for ! Some good news finally. It's really cool to see Paypal and Microsoft as the sponsor for this event I hope maybe we will have a collaboration between paypal and utrust
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

i hope that paypal goes to utrust and just eats them up, assimilating the whole project and we get rich Smiley
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Yesterday it was reported that today they will pay tokens for the Bounty campaign. Someone got tokens?
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Yesterday it was reported that today they will pay tokens for the Bounty campaign. Someone got tokens?

If that happens, that's what most people look forward to. Everyone can not wait to receive a token that has a high success in the future. I don't see anybody receiving the reward at the moment.

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

i hope that paypal goes to utrust and just eats them up, assimilating the whole project and we get rich Smiley

If paypal decide to buy Utrust then I expect the price to really explode. Imagine all the hype, everyone is going to buy utrust token and the price will reach 10$ per coin. But yeah it's just a dream, I think paypal will create their own blockchain instead of buying a company.
They will give all the bounties today, I don't know at what time but just keep waiting guys, all I know is that the team is serious and will keep their words.
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: