Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 06:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Are You Tracking Your Crypto Investments?  (Read 2691 times)
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

Hello everyone,

these are some interesting sites.

Until now I was tracking my investments with an excel sheet, which I update on a regular basis. However, this is quite some effort.
Do these sites offer any privacy protection or similar? I might look into this sometime in the near future.

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

Would like to propose ∆ Delta as well which I think is perfect for this list.  Cool

Here's the link to our iOS App Store listing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1288676542?mt=8
Here's the link to our Android Google Play Store listing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android

You can also read much more about Delta via https://medium.com/getdelta
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

Hello everyone,

these are some interesting sites.

Until now I was tracking my investments with an excel sheet, which I update on a regular basis. However, this is quite some effort.
Do these sites offer any privacy protection or similar? I might look into this sometime in the near future.

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

Hi there! Wanted to quickly refer to the app above (Delta), which I think is perfect for you. Sorry to self-promote a bit, but we got some really good comments already & our desktop version is in the works. Smiley
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:51:56 AM

Hi, I recently started to invest some amount in altcoins along with my existing Bitcoin investments and the very first thing I realised that tracking the multiple investments was the problem as I rarely buy more than one alt-coin from the single exchange.

I recently came across this portfolio management site and I am impressed with it. How many of you are already using Cryptocompare for tracking your investment portfolio?

They have some additional interesting features like (maintaining sales, risk analysis, advanced chart, accounting etc) and they are going to turn it into paid subscriptions in the coming period.

I am mainly looking to track my long term cold storage investments so I don't think I would need those features as of now or at least in next 2-3 years.

Do you know any better alternative? Please let me know.

I have not invested in any cryptocurrency but i am thinking of investing and I know keeping track of every crypto investments is hard but you could use blockfolio . Its easy to operate. I recently checked blockfolio and its good for the crypto.

Yes, I am aware of Blockfolio app but I find it less user-friendly (probably less attractive UX/UI) as compared to that of Cryptocompare. It is the fact that Blockfolio is free and Cryptocompare is going to charge its users so we shouldn't ask for more if we are not paying for something. As of now, Cryptocompare is free to use but as it is in beta stage and stable version will be subscription based as mentioned on their site.
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

check out this simple coin portfolio spreadsheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsF5iRfS38
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

I am using blockfolio to track all my cryptocurrency. You can select exchange site that you like to trade with. Also there is Delta similar to blockfolio. You can check it out both.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
coin_maker

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

If we can maintain personal spread sheet that could be great. But some people may call it time consuming. But in my opinion every body needs to calculate his own portfolio every day, how bank calculate. If there is any app which can calculate automatically that could be awesome.
dimitrismakris

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

Hi,

We have launched BlockHero (https://blockhero.ai/). It is an easy, neat, and reliable way to keep track of your cryptocurrency investments with live updates and support for multiple languages.

You may download it and send us your feedback for new features, etc.!

Thanks!
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Hi, I recently started to invest some amount in altcoins along with my existing Bitcoin investments and the very first thing I realised that tracking the multiple investments was the problem as I rarely buy more than one alt-coin from the single exchange.

I recently came across this portfolio management site and I am impressed with it. How many of you are already using Cryptocompare for tracking your investment portfolio?

They have some additional interesting features like (maintaining sales, risk analysis, advanced chart, accounting etc) and they are going to turn it into paid subscriptions in the coming period.

I am mainly looking to track my long term cold storage investments so I don't think I would need those features as of now or at least in next 2-3 years.

I have been trading before and I am using cryptocompare.com and it was very helpful during my trades. Especially if you are trading on a certain coin and you want to compare the prices on different exchanges then that site is perfect since you can see the different values of a certain coin on all exchanges that trades it.  But of course this website serves only as a guide but the technique and analysis must be done by yourself.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

If you track from your phone, a good application is Blockfolio. There are versions for Android and for iOS. Good interface. Tou can to view more than 2000 Crypto-currency and for to track the market situation, the application integrated price charts.
Veterock

Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

I don't trust such resources, for me it is more reliable and more convenient to store everything in Google documents)
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

I'm tracking my crypto investments by putting all the information that I need on my google drive using google spreedsheets. I always update and check it. But if you are not deligence in updating your spreadsheet you can use others, there are many suggestion that you can use.
paul_wall

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I'm tracking my crypto investments by putting all the information that I need on my google drive using google spreedsheets. I always update and check it. But if you are not deligence in updating your spreadsheet you can use others, there are many suggestion that you can use.

I've done this before, but I made a lot of mistakes. I'm using FinTab now. Do you know about this application? https://fintab.io/
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

You can use blockfolio app in playstore. It has all the features that you need like alarm a specific price, multiple addition of portfolio depends on what price you bought your coin and almost all altcoins are available there.
paul_wall

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

You can use blockfolio app in playstore. It has all the features that you need like alarm a specific price, multiple addition of portfolio depends on what price you bought your coin and almost all altcoins are available there.

What is Alarm? It's like notification in fintab? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moODroZrx24
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

People are using blockfolio in android for a simple use, but it has not really much features on it and the price is not always up to date.
If you are a serious trader, i recommend you to use fintab in desktop version, you can see many features on it and it really fit for professional trader.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

For me I do it using a spreadsheet in google spreadsheets.

I just put down the info I need to know for future reference.

USD amount bought, price bought in, how many, date, what exchange fee was to buy in, transfer fee to transfer out to my wallets.

Ican access my googlespreadsheet whenever I want from my phone if I need to and I like to later update it with other calculations when I am on my PC. Ihave other spreadsheets tied in to it for more advanced calculations and figuring out future prices in a week/2 weeks/3 weeks etc(based on news, development and other stuff).

I am right most of the time Smiley

Maintaining them by entering that to google spreadsheet is also good in my opinion as I also do that. Because spreadsheets can be opened on mobile phones with ease, so we can check anytime anytime.
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Hi all!
We are happy to welcome you to test our portfolio manager - LUKRUM for iOS. 
Its main features: balances auto-synchronization, portfolio performance analytics, secured API keys and personal data.
The access is free. Simply go to https://lukrum.tech and leave your email.
We would like to hear your feedback!
IllaoiCripto

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

To track the price policy for different coins, I use the mobile application Fintab, I like everything, the information is updated very quickly.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

There are many apps you can use to track your investments and all of them are good and reliable. I'm currently using Blockfolio and it satisfies my needs tracking my assets, real-time updates, easy to use, user-friendly and small size app.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: