Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Are You Tracking Your Crypto Investments?  (Read 2649 times)
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

An android app called Blockfolio. Is perfect

Absolutely, I do use the same. It is great and you also get an option to setup alerts during uptrend and downtrend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Well it is easy to track your trading. Simply download the application tabtrader in your android or iphone phone. And you can track your trading everywhere you can track it for example from bittrex, poloniex and other cryptocurrency exchangers. Well I think downloading tabtrader could make a trader's life the easiest. Try to do it that is thr alternative that I can see.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

There are now a lot of crypto tracking apps so you can easily see the live increase and collapse of your crypto investment. This may help you Blockfolio Apps and Delta Apps here you can easily find out if your investment price rises and falls and you'll also see how much your investment raised and dropped.
megaradux

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

We all talk about that one app Blockfolio.
The best thing about it is that if you invest in shitcoins, you will have a hard time to find an app that has your coin. But Blockfolio seems to have almost every coins and tokens, even the ones you dont even hear about. I think they update coins as soons as its released just after some days.
But when you have this app you will also have to keep it with you whenver you make a trade or you will lose your tracks.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

To track the price policy for different coins, I use the mobile application Fintab, I like everything, the information is updated very quickly.
I have been choosing a mobile application for myself for a long time, but my choice was Fintab, because It is completely free:)
TheBraveDesolator

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

I've been using cointracking.info to track my cryptos. It has different reports and charts and allows you to get the transactions from the exchanges by importing it thru csv or excel file.
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Check out CoinTracker. It has a unified dashboard for tracking your cryptocurrency assets, including over 1,700 supported coins, auto-syncing with top exchanges (e.g. Coinbase, GDAX, Bittrex, Kraken, Poloniex, Binance, etc.), ERC20 token support, local wallet integration, performance metrics, and more.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

I have been using for a long time blockfolio and Delta apps (android). Both are very useful and practical. Delta allows you track multiple accounts if you buy paid version  also change your BTC to your national current ( i'm in Turkey, Blockfolio shows me just dollars i have, Delta gives me Turkish Liras).

You can use these two apps. I prefer Delta more than Blockfolio.

Wesley Gardner

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

The most convenient way to track your portfolio is CoinLoop

You can get your holdings added and imported in a flash and it has the best UI and functionality out there.. hands down. It gets my vote above competitors like CoinTrackr, Blockfolio, CoinFYi and the rest.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

I do not use any external application for tracking my crypto investments. I rarely sell any coin and whenever I sell, I sell in profit only.

If I have to see past trades or price at time of purchase, all that is recorded in the exchange I am using.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

I try to have in mind roughly of what I have and where but to have all the details it is preferable to have excel file or more interesting with more details mobile app. I tested fdifferent ones and finally Delta from Opus labs is for me the most user friendly one.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

Hi, I recently started to invest some amount in altcoins along with my existing Bitcoin investments and the very first thing I realised that tracking the multiple investments was the problem as I rarely buy more than one alt-coin from the single exchange.

I recently came across this portfolio management site and I am impressed with it. How many of you are already using Cryptocompare for tracking your investment portfolio?

They have some additional interesting features like (maintaining sales, risk analysis, advanced chart, accounting etc) and they are going to turn it into paid subscriptions in the coming period.

I am mainly looking to track my long term cold storage investments so I don't think I would need those features as of now or at least in next 2-3 years.

Do you know any better alternative? Please let me know.

I'm using blockfolio an apps for smartphone that can track our savings and also show it current value.
But actually i also write in a microsoft excel every time i buy a coin or i get a coin and i wrote the current price when i get the coin also, so i can track my benefits.
helolx

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

We recently launched ∆ Delta which I think is perfect for your purposes.  Cool

Here's the link to our iOS App Store listing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1288676542?mt=8
Here's the link to our Android Google Play Store listing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android

You can also read much more about Delta via https://medium.com/getdelta

I use this app and I love it.  I recommend it.
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Hi, I recently started to invest some amount in altcoins along with my existing Bitcoin investments and the very first thing I realised that tracking the multiple investments was the problem as I rarely buy more than one alt-coin from the single exchange.

I recently came across this portfolio management site and I am impressed with it. How many of you are already using Cryptocompare for tracking your investment portfolio?

They have some additional interesting features like (maintaining sales, risk analysis, advanced chart, accounting etc) and they are going to turn it into paid subscriptions in the coming period.

I am mainly looking to track my long term cold storage investments so I don't think I would need those features as of now or at least in next 2-3 years.

I've only used Blockfolio and Delta apps. I will definitely try Cryptocompare from now, looks interesting.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

An android app called Blockfolio. Is perfect

I too use Blockfolio. Been inlove with it since the first time I used it. Some problems with some tokens. But still greatly usable.

I have a problem with Delta app, UI text seems too big for my screen.

We recently launched ∆ Delta which I think is perfect for your purposes.  Cool

Here's the link to our iOS App Store listing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1288676542?mt=8
Here's the link to our Android Google Play Store listing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android

You can also read much more about Delta via https://medium.com/getdelta

I use this app and I love it.  I recommend it.

I would love to see that spreadsheet also on the third reply. Hope he can share a copy.
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

I have other spreadsheets attached to it for more advanced calculations and find out future prices in a week / 2 weeks / 3 weeks etc (based on news, developments and other stuff). Just download the tabtrader app in your android phone or iphone. Yes, I think tabtrader downloads can make the life of an easy trader.
waltbtc

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

I track my crypto investments in more than 5 exchanges thru Coinigy with a paid subscription though. also use Blockfolio. a little cryptocompare. I also use googlle docs. use google docs as you can customize it. try these and see what fits your liking...
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

I think there are some tracking software for your portfolio, for example blockfolio.
You can search other software as well. Nowadays is very easy to track with your smart phone only.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

Before now I don't something like this exist. Is a good development to have a platform where you can easily monitor all your investments and trading.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

you can use Altpocket is a social network that meets cryptocurrency trading. This is a web platform that lets you track your portfolio and can share information to compare yourself with other users or friends. In addition you can see your transaction history when buying and when to sell.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: