Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:21:23 PM

I dont think that NEO has a future, it pumped hard because it was tottaly involved in China ICO market. With sch kind of a news where ICOs are forbidden, NEO can start aiming to another markets, but can it compete with ETH? Probably not.

ETH and NEO (and others) are in exactly the same spot aren't they?  Chinese ICOs can't be started on their platform.  Or someone correct me?  If an ICO from Japan wants to use NEO the Chinese are going to do what (other than banning their cituzens)?

The NEO team is in China... but so what?  I guess if things got really bad they could be arrested... they could also leave the country and go somewhere else. 
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:28:02 PM

I have mentioned NEO quite a few times when its price is only $ 6-8, I am still studying and scrutinizing step by step from the Chinese government and that will greatly affect NEO.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

I dont think that NEO has a future, it pumped hard because it was tottaly involved in China ICO market. With sch kind of a news where ICOs are forbidden, NEO can start aiming to another markets, but can it compete with ETH? Probably not.
What do you think an altcoin centralization in a country compete to an altcoin has a huge community on the world, who will are winner? Cool
In my opinion, I will choose Ethereum for hold in long term!
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

NEO was all about marketing... now where's the product? the development? the dApps? The coin was way overvalued based only on being "ethereum of china", that couldn't be sustainable...

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

NEO was all about marketing... now where's the product? the development? the dApps? The coin was way overvalued based only on being "ethereum of china", that couldn't be sustainable...

NEO could actually be better than ETH. marketing of course are there all coins does need marketing even the tokens for adnetworks themselves. there are languages that ETH ain't ready yet. and it doesn't have GAS too so if you are looking for a product, GAS itself it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:44:06 PM

NEO could actually be better than ETH. marketing of course are there all coins does need marketing even the tokens for adnetworks themselves. there are languages that ETH ain't ready yet. and it doesn't have GAS too so if you are looking for a product, GAS itself it.

NEO CEO Da HongFei wanted to turn NEO into a smart economy platform for China. NEO will survive. China banning ICO like BTC in the past is temporary. If you're willing to take the risk and be patient you will be rewarded handsomely.

mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

I am greatly pleased to have bought some NEO these days.
After the China ICOs ban, if NEO has the government's trust and becomes the authoritative platform, it will make it very strong.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:45:55 PM

I don't really like anything from China. You know China's product are garbage. Most of them duplicate products from handphone to other electronic no good quality at all. Neo is the same is copy paste of eth I don;t care if it is pumped or dumped
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:55:53 PM

After the China ICOs ban, if NEO has the government's trust and becomes the authoritative platform, it will make it very strong.

the one thing people keep parroting about neo is how hard they've tried to be compliant in china. china has just made it clear they don't give a shit how compliant anything is.

if they're not gonna permit a vanilla coin like bitcoin, there's no way they'll permit anything with extra layers of complexity or the possibilities for mania.

if they head abroad they'll be fine. if they stay china focused there ain't nothing to focus on any more.

and i'm amazed that some people in this thread still seem to think there's gonna be a chinese market. there won't be outside of guys meeting in bars.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:03:37 PM

I don't know if NEO has a future. It has some good ideas like the production of GAS. But it also means that people are dependant of the NEO servers. It is not very decentralized i think. But we don't know if the Exchanges will be able to reopen in China. The ban on ICO is maybe not temporary? It may be like in the US are in Japan where people can't participate in ICO? For the moment chinese citizens can participate in ICO. But they can't create ICO i think.
I think Ethereum is better as it is more decentralized. They depend on the miners for the moment. But people who don't or can't mine, don't get any shares.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:45:38 AM

I invested when it was over $40. So I invested and regret it Tongue
But hopefully it'll start to gain some steam again. It seems like a good platform... and at least I'm collecting some GAS.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:01:20 AM

The NEO market really needs good information from China because if China issues a real ban on the platform then surely NEO will just be a normal altcoin and surely people will sell NEO
vlun121_DDS

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:52:59 AM

Give it time. It took Apple and Microsoft so many years and failures to get to where they are today. Back then, you would have laughed at them and definitely would not have invested because you didn't have the foresight. At least hold on to your investments in NEO, don't sell unless you just want out and be done with it.

If you want to invest in Ark or Lisk and Ethereum, then do so. I wish you the best.
ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:54:53 AM

I think UBIQ is the next ETH do your research and compare the 2
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:09:05 AM

But hopefully it'll start to gain some steam again. It seems like a good platform... and at least I'm collecting some GAS.
Do not worry the NEO market will definitely stabilize again if China lifts ICO ban. I think NEO is always a good platform in the future because this market has attracted a lot of investors and we should invest this long term altcoin.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:38:31 AM

Do not worry the NEO market will definitely stabilize again if China lifts ICO ban. I think NEO is always a good platform in the future because this market has attracted a lot of investors and we should invest this long term altcoin.

China already officially banned ICO's. One thing for sure is they won't lift the ban not anytime soon. But it doesn't mean it's giving on cryptocurrencies like NEO. For the time being, the future of altcoins in China seems not bright.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

China already officially banned ICO's. One thing for sure is they won't lift the ban not anytime soon. But it doesn't mean it's giving on cryptocurrencies like NEO. For the time being, the future of altcoins in China seems not bright.

No where to go but up now! Be strong and hold.
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:08:15 AM

the one thing people keep parroting about neo is how hard they've tried to be compliant in china. china has just made it clear they don't give a shit how compliant anything is.

if they're not gonna permit a vanilla coin like bitcoin, there's no way they'll permit anything with extra layers of complexity or the possibilities for mania.

if they head abroad they'll be fine. if they stay china focused there ain't nothing to focus on any more.

and i'm amazed that some people in this thread still seem to think there's gonna be a chinese market. there won't be outside of guys meeting in bars.

China hasn't done anything to ban cryptocurrency.  They want to regulate the ICOs (just like the US is probably going to do shortly), because a good portion of that space is scams, and probably already violates laws they have on the books.  They're not banning bitcoin, and it's unlikely they'd ban NEO.
jackhero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:38:12 AM

i think too, because:
Currently, NEO is offering a $ 35 rebound, which is a good time to buy and hold.
NEO's technology is rated more outstanding than EThereum
NEO is supported by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70 percent of the world's Bitcoin reserves.
Just as in the article, why invest in Ethereum that you wrote long ago proved that what you say is true, in this article, once again advised you to invest in NEO
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

China hasn't done anything to ban cryptocurrency.  They want to regulate the ICOs (just like the US is probably going to do shortly), because a good portion of that space is scams, and probably already violates laws they have on the books.  They're not banning bitcoin, and it's unlikely they'd ban NEO.

Not sure where you have been for the last week?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: