Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

Thank you for this info mate. I already invested in NEO and I am planning to move it to the NEO wallet. As I know, when you deposit NEO in their official NEO wallet, you can generate and earn GAS token , which is profitable right? . I think it's proof of stakte , the more NEO you have, the more GAS you can earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:42:37 AM

The pace at which NEO was moving would have set the coin at number two on coin market cap before Chinese government removed the plug. But with yesterday price action, the coin my show some suprise in future.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
TK874

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:16 AM

I am looking forward to NEO,but warried that price is falling...
coinjack1337

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:55 AM

Thank you for this info mate. I already invested in NEO and I am planning to move it to the NEO wallet. As I know, when you deposit NEO in their official NEO wallet, you can generate and earn GAS token , which is profitable right? . I think it's proof of stakte , the more NEO you have, the more GAS you can earn.

Well, your're right, but you will Need A LOT of NEO so it's profitable. So if you're only having a bunch of coins, it won't be much. Better use them for daytrading (:
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:51:46 AM

Yea you are totally right. One NEO will generate ohne GAS in about 20 years. Also alot of People think that GAS will be valuable more than NEO once the network is in use so keep that in mind.

Also keep in mind when sending neo you only receive whole numbers. So when you send 1,5 NEO you will only receive 1 Neo. Always male sure to send a whole number of NEOs + fee.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
MAVO_EezznkQ

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

will current China clamdown on ICO and crypto affect the trading of NEO?
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

will current China clamdown on ICO and crypto affect the trading of NEO?

Definitely it will. Unless of course NEO come out with other plan that do not include China. The whole wide world is a stage for any crypto-currency. The nature of blockchain ensure that no individual or government can stop it's operation.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:11:17 AM

I am looking forward to NEO,but warried that price is falling...
Well i think NEO Price Mounts Another Comeback. Due to the Chinese ICO regulations, the NEO currency has gone through a very rough patch these past few weeks. Its all-time high value seems to be light years away right now and the NEO price remains pretty volatile on a daily basis. As of today, it seems things are heading back in the right direction, although no one knows for sure how long this momentum will effectively last. All cryptocurrency markets are still prone to sudden dips, and this altcoin is no different in that regard.
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:35:58 PM

Neo will be back again very soon : https://cryptovest.com/news/breaking-neo-heading-to-korea-after-chinese-shutdown/

Grin Grin Grin
haberjoe

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/neo-founder-da-hongfei-advised-china-ico-ban-govt-collaboration-possible/

I don't know how reliable this source is but it makes interesting read I thought
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:23:52 AM

Do you still believe in NEO after what China authorities stated about ICO and yaun/crypto trades on their territory?

I took a pause with NEO.
You do not have to invest if you do not want but still I think it may be a good idea to keep an eye on the project, that way if China lifts its ban on icos you are going to be able to make some bank with this coin in the future since I think it is a very promising coin.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

Do you still believe in NEO after what China authorities stated about ICO and yaun/crypto trades on their territory?

I took a pause with NEO.
You do not have to invest if you do not want but still I think it may be a good idea to keep an eye on the project, that way if China lifts its ban on icos you are going to be able to make some bank with this coin in the future since I think it is a very promising coin.
As much as I hope NEO will go up, its Chinese Ethereum. As you know, low confirming a trend reversal into an uptrend! Even, Western countries have much higher hopes for Neo than China does which is supposedly the big opportunity. BTW! Gotta better idea to wait till November for the market to pick up, let's wait after China actions.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:33:49 AM

I took a pause with NEO.
As much as I hope NEO will go up, its Chinese Ethereum. As you know, low confirming a trend reversal into an uptrend! Even, Western countries have much higher hopes for Neo than China does which is supposedly the big opportunity. BTW! Gotta better idea to wait till November for the market to pick up, let's wait after China actions.

It's the best time for people who want to invest in NEO, the price is still below $30 and in my opinion, NEO will rise steady the coming months.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:36:33 AM

I have been a strong holder of neo. I entered the market of neo when neo is about $8 with 1 eth but as i read more about neo, i become a stronger believer in it. I end up putting 1 btc into neo at $13. It continue to grow in values and i put in another 1 to 2 btc when it is ~$40. So right now, i am actually in red at $20. However, the china fud does not change anything foundamental with neo. ICO is just a small part of neo. At this point of posting, neo already have grown to $26usd with neogas grown to $25 too.
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

I took a pause with NEO.

The project being dubbed as Chinese Ethereum is purely psychological. It is what people inclined to think considering its Chinese origins thus failing to see that NEO is a blockchain project which shares the very same characteristics of what a blockchain project is, BORDERLESS!. People think that NEO is confined to China but I'd say that NEO will be wherever it is needed plus NEO didn't exist to purely do ICOs. In my opinion, several days ago was the a perfect entry and now NEO is making a move up and by the time the China dust settles, it is already too late to take part as the price already gone up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:51:59 AM

Base on the another rumors from the China, the Chinese government will addopt Neo coin on their projects and it was impact on NEO's price starting going up, please visit the link and taking the data for analysis of the price, i think it is useful for it.
NEO (“Antshares”) Price on Recovery Rally: GOV Cryptocurrency possible Collaboration – China’s Ethereum Prediction https://ethereumworldnews.com/neo-antshares-price-recovery-rally-gov-cryptocurrency-possible-collaboration-chinas-ethereum-prediction/
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

NEO has something for the future,irrespective of the recent downfalls .its better to keep on holding and possibly invest more.
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:16:36 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/neo-founder-da-hongfei-advised-china-ico-ban-govt-collaboration-possible/

I don't know how reliable this source is but it makes interesting read I thought

Yeah! As I said previously, now that fraudulent and fake ICOs are banned from China, they could use a reliable blockchain for cryptocurrencies transactions. And this will probably be NEO, among others.
NEO will raise again!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:43:49 AM

Remember, remember the fifth of June or December maybe November? stop lol. start, are the nano technology companies using NEO? that explains why you are so ballsy to consider Ξ inferior to that of the private blockchain of NEO, some body else is running the smart contracts on their rigs but the team is grabbing the fee by selling tokens in ICO, where is the infrastructure of NEO? I know where Ξ's is. you need to buy NEO to start mining GAS but for mining Ξ you just need to buy graphic cards.

🖤😏
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

I have to say that i am a happy holder of neo. I got in a bit of neo when it is $8 and when the more i heard about it, the more love that i have for neo. So when it was about $12, i threw even more money into neo. However, i got into the fomo mode when i start to buy more at $40+ and at $30+ when it start dropping. So now it is at around $20+++ but i believe in the long run, even these $40+ and $30+ purchase will still be in huge green.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: