Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:49:59 PM

Yeah I bet CCP is holding Neo themselves, and they bought a lot of it right now.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tradegroup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

If everything goes well with the regulators, then the Cryptoworld will hit new levels. It simply means that Crypo is 100% accepted.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:31:01 PM

Now, when in China they solve the questions connected with the further circulation of the crypto currency in this country, the fate of the Chinese coin NEO directly depends on these decisions in China. I think that in China everything will soon end safely with an even stronger strengthening of the crypto currency and NEO will also rise.
I am sure the Chinese market will stabilize again and NEO will continue to obtain good prices. I hope this happens because I bought a lot of NEO and will keep it for 3 years.
blokHed

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:42:23 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 11:52:54 PM by blokHed

One way to look at it maybe, Chinese Gov on one side, NEO (Powerful Chinese projects) in the middle, Chinese population on the other.

To get to a TL DR IMO, the reality of the real-world future benefits of NEO cannot be denied. Gov has left projects untouched, as to, allow to continue, in place to progress IMO.
For Chinese pubic, the 'offer' to be refunded at ICO price put in place.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

Difficult to chose in such turbulent times - to buy NEO now or to wait for some possible future price tanking?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

Difficult to chose in such turbulent times - to buy NEO now or to wait for some possible future price tanking?
It's true, can't decide too. The coin has a high profit potential but also high volatility. And even the news are making their adjustments. Difficult choice.
blokHed

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:02:33 AM

Is it not more so to consider if this tech will actually come to fruition in future?
Is this not an indication that Govs now taking note, see future benefits, and cannot deny that this is where things are going, and so with trying to get an early handle with what is going on, know not to touch projects themselves. Surroundings may be affected,
How have they 'hit' these projects?, They have not. They have suggested they give the public the choice to be refunded if they wish to be refunded.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

Yeah I think so and totally agree with you. Chinese market is too good for crypto currency. And NEO build by Chinese developer. So it's could be a next ETH in future.

Danny Zen

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:38:07 AM

I think getting some regulation in the space will be good. Right now, regulation is everyone's worst fear. Once the space has regulation and we see that crypto is still thriving, it will give the market a lot of confidence.
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:59 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 07:02:09 AM by namorthesu

A very promising feature of this project is that their platform supports virtually all existing programming languages, including Java, Python, Go, Kotlin and Microsoft.net. It greatly facilitates the creation of smart contracts.
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

Sliiightly offtopic but.. Chinese possible decision to put a halt on ICO`s makes sense if you think how much scam and money laundering can be done here. It can actually add so much needed safety into cryptoworld. And another equally important aspect is that Chinese are not dumb. especially when it comes to trading and making profit. Do you really believe that they will pass on such an opportunity that crypto offers?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:16:51 AM

Sliiightly offtopic but.. Chinese possible decision to put a halt on ICO`s makes sense if you think how much scam and money laundering can be done here. It can actually add so much needed safety into cryptoworld. And another equally important aspect is that Chinese are not dumb. especially when it comes to trading and making profit. Do you really believe that they will pass on such an opportunity that crypto offers?

they do have their own brute force way to profit from all these crytocurencies, the chinese knows there is huge opportunities in crypto otherwise they won't be making miner devices. they are not dumb but they can also be stupid, they could even copy the entire coins listed on the exchanges for the entire chinese population to use. they can create their own monero, ripple ad etc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:15:18 AM

Now, when in China they solve the questions connected with the further circulation of the crypto currency in this country, the fate of the Chinese coin NEO directly depends on these decisions in China. I think that in China everything will soon end safely with an even stronger strengthening of the crypto currency and NEO will also rise.
I am sure the Chinese market will stabilize again and NEO will continue to obtain good prices. I hope this happens because I bought a lot of NEO and will keep it for 3 years.
Sorry but I not a fan of NEO, I do not think this coin will be good coin for hold in long term like your plan.
Because it has pumped to high value and different the community of Ethereum or Bitcoin.
It cannot compete to two top coin have real community while it just an altcoin centralization by Chinese holder.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

...the chinese knows there is huge opportunities in crypto otherwise they won't be making miner devices....

The reason that mining is so attractive in China is not the potential of cryptocurrencies, but rather the huge
amount of excess energy supply. In several rural provinces the electricity company is either cooperating with the
mining operations or even running the operations themselves!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

I think getting some regulation in the space will be good. Right now, regulation is everyone's worst fear. Once the space has regulation and we see that crypto is still thriving, it will give the market a lot of confidence.
NEO Price Mounts Shaky Comeback as Battle for $20 Intensifies
With most of the turmoil affecting Chinese exchanges behind us, the time has come to look forward again. One of the altcoins a lot of people are keeping a close eye on is NEO. Given its recent all-time high, followed by an extreme correction, it is interesting to see what this coin will do. Right now, the NEO price is hovering around $19.75, even though it hit $23 a few hours ago.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:49:50 PM

NEO Price Mounts Shaky Comeback as Battle for $20 Intensifies
With most of the turmoil affecting Chinese exchanges behind us, the time has come to look forward again. One of the altcoins a lot of people are keeping a close eye on is NEO. Given its recent all-time high, followed by an extreme correction, it is interesting to see what this coin will do. Right now, the NEO price is hovering around $19.75, even though it hit $23 a few hours ago.
Now again it is coming down. This is an excellent project from China and yes this ETH for Chinese people. But now people are getting fear to invest on this coin after releasing news from China governament. i think many people are selling this coin. i am having this coin and hoping again it will come back to more than $30.
Hoobleton

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

Yeah I think so and totally agree with you. Chinese market is too good for crypto currency. And NEO build by Chinese developer. So it's could be a next ETH in future.

Yes, this looks great. Will go back to $50 in couple months in my opinion.
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Does the NEO team move from China?  If nothing more to help with perception?

It's still not clear to me how (or if?) the current Chinese situation hurts NEO?  Ok, there can't be an ICO based in China... whether it's on NEO, or ETH, or whatever...  NEO is open to ICOs coming from all other parts of the word...  the same as ETH and others.  What ultimately is the impact on NEO then?
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

Does the NEO team move from China?  If nothing more to help with perception?

It's still not clear to me how (or if?) the current Chinese situation hurts NEO?  Ok, there can't be an ICO based in China... whether it's on NEO, or ETH, or whatever...  NEO is open to ICOs coming from all other parts of the word...  the same as ETH and others.  What ultimately is the impact on NEO then?

China forbids all kinds of icos about cryptocurrency, NEO can not open to icos except it leave China.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

I dont think that NEO has a future, it pumped hard because it was tottaly involved in China ICO market. With sch kind of a news where ICOs are forbidden, NEO can start aiming to another markets, but can it compete with ETH? Probably not.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: