Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

The power of the mass, stronger than you think my
friend,
when price is low, people ignore n consider it shit coin, when price is rising, people
buy into the hype n expect it to continue rising.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baga105

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:37:04 PM

Let's see what will happen in the next few days.. hope price of NEO will recover Smiley)

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Undecided seen many topic told about this coin. Maybe I should make some research for myself about this coin. price is low for me now. If it can become etherum of china it will be awesome

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:46:15 PM

NEO was over priced to start with, All this hype that lead up to its price is pure fomo. I still see people promoting this coin but i dont have any plans to buy into it. My opinion is that it will end up fizzling away, Im not a major fan of ethereum but its the solid winner. No reason for neo to catch up in price with it.

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

NEO was over priced to start with, All this hype that lead up to its price is pure fomo. I still see people promoting this coin but i dont have any plans to buy into it. My opinion is that it will end up fizzling away, Im not a major fan of ethereum but its the solid winner. No reason for neo to catch up in price with it.
Certainly, Antshare just is altcoin PR by Chinese, after the price of Antshare raise up fast in short time and reached on top 10 cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap, it create a FOMO attractive many speculator on market. This bubble will breakdown soon, because altcoin PR by Chinese cannot keep it's trend in long time, that is my experience. Grin
valr

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

Certainly, Antshare just is altcoin PR by Chinese, after the price of Antshare raise up fast in short time and reached on top 10 cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap, it create a FOMO attractive many speculator on market. This bubble will breakdown soon, because altcoin PR by Chinese cannot keep it's trend in long time, that is my experience. Grin

I agree with this. I think the price is going to keep dropping slowly and stagnate until further hype is generated. I think it would be wise to sell any holdings on short spikes and buy during the next wave, if there is any.
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

I agree with this. I think the price is going to keep dropping slowly and stagnate until further hype is generated. I think it would be wise to sell any holdings on short spikes and buy during the next wave, if there is any.

Once there are some news, it will rise like crazy again.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:39:21 PM

If you remember how quickly the price of neo rose from $5 to around $40 you will realise that when the hype begins you had better be quick or miss out on buying neo while it's affordable - otherwise you can always buy part of a neo when the price goes to the moon!

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:12:39 PM

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.

you think cheap 20-50$. how much do you think neo can goes up in 3 years? do you think 2000$? kidding?
The Chinese coin NEO recently is not very happy. Over the past time, her rate has risen a little, now falls and is now 33 dollars. It is difficult to predict what will happen to it in the future, but given the multi-billion population of China, this coin demand will grow, and hence the coin itself will be strengthened. In addition, China now maintains active trade relations with many countries of the world and the use of crypto currency in trade with them will also increase. You can say that the prospect in this coin is.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:12:59 PM

Not all coins are the same and at the AltcoinUnicorn Games we are trying to identify '#unicorn #altcoins that offer longer term sustainable upside for the #crypto investors'

UPDATE: 4+ days into 'Round 2' voting at the #AltcoinUnicorn Games, we have preliminary data identifying which AltCoins might be in the final. Feel free to participate, Round 2 ends Sep 1, 2017

For more information on the AltcoinUnicorn Games, visit https://www.securecoin.capital/coingames

Based on voting to date among the FINAL FOUR match ups

SEMIFINAL 1 - Match 5: In the east vs. west showdown, NEO ($NEO) currently leads the race against Ripple ($XRP) with 60% of all votes - this is not new experience for Ripple after having barely made it out of Round 1

SEMIFINAL 2 - Match 6: Litecoin ($LTC) is leading against IOTA ($IOT) with 64% of all votes - this lead could keep expanding given the current sentiment on the boards

You can keep up with updates @currencycapital on Twitter, via https://twitter.com/currencycapital/status/898845208686743552

The competition should have been a league. A knockout would not make the proper ranking as better coins may get to fight with each other earlier.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.

you think cheap 20-50$. how much do you think neo can goes up in 3 years? do you think 2000$? kidding?
The Chinese coin NEO recently is not very happy. Over the past time, her rate has risen a little, now falls and is now 33 dollars. It is difficult to predict what will happen to it in the future, but given the multi-billion population of China, this coin demand will grow, and hence the coin itself will be strengthened. In addition, China now maintains active trade relations with many countries of the world and the use of crypto currency in trade with them will also increase. You can say that the prospect in this coin is.

This is due to rush buying of investors.
NEO is a promising coin but it has to go through a longer testing period to be accepted as alternative for ethereum platform.
It is not going to be an ethereum overnight.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

There are all stages of a big pump again. First everyone's super enthusiastic yelling that the pump will never stop and making impossible predictions about the future price. Then when the correction kicks in all people that were afraid to buy in or missed the train come and tell "Well, I told you it's a shitcoin right from the start anyway, the coin is 100% dead now".

It's always the same. Well I have to agree the news where kinda shocking but at the end a platform with fewer high quality ICOs is not all to bad compared to a platform with 99% shitty scam ICOs. We will see what happens but I guess everyone with a right mind will see that NEO is here to stay and will be a big player in the cryptocurrency market. With all the importend dates coming up for NEO I see a clear rise in the price for September.

NEO could have dropped way more ifyou look at the charts from yesterday. BTC was rising and the most altcoins were down. This shows that there are still a lot of people who want to get on the boat and want to buy some cheap coins.  

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:31:57 PM

It's a basic concept that early investment on good things would give better returns.
NEO is already proved to be a promising platform, at least due to the team.
And the price is still below $100.
shade_wrath (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:41:15 AM

People told the same thing for Eth when it was launched and they still whine Eth is a scam. See for yourself where is Eth now!
Do your homework and if you think you believe in coin then buy. Your experience doesn't make any coin shit coin Cheesy

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:33:15 AM

I am also amazed by the NEO movement in the world of cryptocurrency. Though I have not known NEO for a long time. I just understand why NEO ever ranked first in the exchanger. wow ... fantastic  Smiley
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:37:08 AM

This is due to rush buying of investors.
NEO is a promising coin but it has to go through a longer testing period to be accepted as alternative for ethereum platform.
It is not going to be an ethereum overnight.

Nope I don't think rush buying is the one of the main reason why the price of NEO rising so hard these days but the real adoption of chinese communities makes it rise and remember chinese are the one of the big contributor on cryptocurrency industry so there's no doubt that this one will get huge success if chinese guys will not change their minds on supporting this coin. And maybe for now it will not be going to be an ethereum overnight but for seeing the potential of it I think this coin can gain more price hikes in future.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:38:50 AM

I am bullish on Neo despite Chinese regulations, I don't think it will have a lasting effect and RedPulse is just first of many which will cause Neo to soar.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:13:33 AM

I am definitely bearish. The Chinese government does not fuck around. They definitely want to prevent a bubble.
banake

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:18:45 AM

If NEO is eth of China, NEO will not be banned from China Gov
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:21:09 AM

The power of the mass, stronger than you think my
friend,
when price is low, people ignore n consider it shit coin, when price is rising, people
buy into the hype n expect it to continue rising.
And a lot of people already regret it, because the price of neo is damn high right now, I was remember at the price of neo was around 8k satoshi and OMG those were publishing the neo as another shitcoin.
The developer just give an evidence about the consistently of its development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: