Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
shade_wrath (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

NEO on rise again, slowly but steadily heading towards 50 mark. Hopefully this time we breach 50 before end of 2017! Hold onto your tokens and get ready for ride!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

NEO on rise again, slowly but steadily heading towards 50 mark. Hopefully this time we breach 50 before end of 2017! Hold onto your tokens and get ready for ride!

there's not much development news from the team besides the conferences they've been. i think the price spikes as of now is due to the segwit being cancelled and everyone sees the opportunity to buy cheaper tokens and some find NEO, though at $26, find it cheaper.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

NEO is sure promising. keeps rising. But we need to see what the chinese government will say about it

cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:39 PM

The BTC fork artificially inflated BTC at the expense of other coins. Now with the news of fork not happening, other coins are on the rise again. I am sure they would come back saying more updates on the fork to keep manipulating the price. Investors in other coins including NEO shouldn't be too worried on these short-term fluctuations and just hold it long.
d0r10n

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:26:48 AM

Good news for NEO I believe - https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-trading-platform-starts-accepting-cny-new-era-for-bitcoin-in-china

I think the Chinese government are starting to loosen their grip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:32:12 AM

NEO soon will be on the top 3 especially when it starts making their own dapps on their blockchain. Easy money would see in the next year
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

NEO is like the trendy of ETH as how it is once, also the price of NEO is down because of china ban.
To my estimation NEO will take a positing of Top 4.
We can assume a raise of NEO but we need to know what china does.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:07:34 AM

NEO is like the trendy of ETH as how it is once, also the price of NEO is down because of china ban.
To my estimation NEO will take a positing of Top 4.
We can assume a raise of NEO but we need to know what china does.

As of right now, Neo has risen quite a lot after the cancellation of bitcoin fork. It has always been one of my favourite coin. Good dev team, good usage, good investor retainment by providing free gas and no need the hassle to stack etc.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:11:00 AM

I've been holding back on NEO due to the regulatory landscape, do you guys think it's really a safe investment at this point?
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:32:44 AM

NEO is sure promising. keeps rising. But we need to see what the chinese government will say about it

Yes, everyone does not think NEO can be like this, now has entered top 10 cryptocurrency and I'm sure that in 2018 the price will reach at least $ 150, NEO community continues to grow so as to make the future better and very promising.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:42:26 PM

Am I blind? I do not see any huge news that will turn the world over ...... Where the promised statements? It took almost a week and not 3 days. I'm very passionate about this project. However, this attitude of developers is a disappointment. Sad

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Am I blind? I do not see any huge news that will turn the world over ...... Where the promised statements? It took almost a week and not 3 days. I'm very passionate about this project. However, this attitude of developers is a disappointment. Sad

Things did happen and announced...maybe just not what you wanted to hear. Wink
VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:07:24 PM

The last few days have been a rollercoaster, and the community deserves an apology and an explanation.
This has been a big weekend for the NEO ecosystem. Firstly, Ontology, a new public platform for distributed trust networks had its sneak peek in Shanghai. Secondly, we revealed a big development contest together with Microsoft China, with big prizes and invitations to NEO DevCon in Silicon Valley. Thirdly, a few members from our largest community organization, City of Zion, released their whitepaper for NEX, a decentralized exchange which we believe adds exceptional value to our ecosystem.
For us in the NEO Council, these are all big events and important additions to the NEO ecosystem. We wanted the community’s attention, which was why we released a cryptic message on Friday afternoon.
Prior to releasing the “announcement of an announcement”, we had specific discussions concerning the impact this approach would have. Observing projects that used similar marketing strategies, we knew that the community would expect big news, such as an announcement of a large partnership. Eventually, we concluded that the announcements over the course of the weekend will be comparable to a large partnership, and decided to go ahead with the teaser.
We have heard your voice, and understand that the community would prefer it if we refrain from using this marketing approach in the future.
What we did not expect was that people would start to speculate on China regulations. For us, it is natural that regulations would come from the government, and not from an open source project. Throughout Saturday, rumors spread further whilst the NEO Council was occupied with the Ontology reveal and China Open Source Conference.
On Sunday, it came to our awareness that the community had expectations of regulation changes. We stated explicitly in our Slack channel that there will be no announcements regarding regulations and denounced any messages claiming so. Photoshopped pictures that spread false rumors were quickly denounced as well.
We would like to reiterate that NEO is an open source community project, and compliance is a core design philosophy for this project. It is a big leap to go from being regulatory compliant, to a point where regulations are changed to comply with the NEO platform. We urge the community to adjust their expectations accordingly, as speculation of NEO becoming the ‘official’ cryptocurrency of China is a misrepresentation of our true goal, which is to build an ecosystem within the existing legal frameworks.
The “new” thing we wanted to reveal on Monday was the development competition organised with Microsoft and our DevCon in Silicon Valley. Unfortunately, the competition website template was leaked on Friday, removing the element of surprise for the community, and leaving us with an awkward announcement.
Upon reflection, we acknowledge there are many things we could have done better to minimize the damage.
We should have put an end to the speculation sooner. Once the competition details leaked, we should have formally announced the competition.
We could have made it clear to the community when the announcement would be made, and quickly confirmed when all the news had been released.
Members of our team should have had the self-awareness to not place themselves in a position where they may fuel further speculation.
We would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the community for the events that occurred over the past few days, and to anyone who felt let down by our team.
We are currently evaluating our communication strategies in detail, and working hard to improve so that similar issues never occur again.
We have also heard the community’s concerns regarding Ontology as a potential competitor to NEO. Ontology will be a strong enabler for NEO’s vision of a smart economy, and we invite the community to join the Ontology AMA on NEO Reddit to have all your questions answered.
The Ontology AMA will start this Thursday the 23rd of November at UTC 3:59 PM, and more details found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7e9w2b/ama_from_today_november_20th_ontology_network_a/
Finally, we’d like to end on a positive note and say how excited we for what the future has in store for NEO. There are many exciting projects coming to the NEO ecosystem, and many exciting events on NEO’s horizon. We stay firmly committed to our goal of building the new smart economy, and recognize we can’t do that without you, the community. We know how lucky we are to have you on our side, and we definitely do not take your support for granted.  

neo.org
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.

you think cheap 20-50$. how much do you think neo can goes up in 3 years? do you think 2000$? kidding?

That is some investment for you. Time is always ripe and right and it means to be now. make choice or die waiting. take chances and opportunities. looking at the graphs of NEO is very assuring investing any amounts would be fruitful.
Mett33

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

To understand better news coming from NEO read here

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7eqoye/lets_take_a_second_a_summary_of_recent_neo_news/

If you take few min of your time and read, you will see that NEO have a great future.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:58:16 AM

However, it has gone up too much compared with NEO. If you need to get a reasonable return, I suggest investing in Achain, another project in China. This project has not yet risen and is a potential project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
hhxcwz

Activity: 106

BITCOIN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

Now the price of NEO is very high, I hate that I didn't see your post earlier, otherwise I might make a lot of money.I come from China, but as far as I know, NEO was not very famous in China in August

shade_wrath (OP)

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:37:22 AM

Now the price of NEO is very high, I hate that I didn't see your post earlier, otherwise I might make a lot of money.I come from China, but as far as I know, NEO was not very famous in China in August
I think NEO is still cheap my friend! Its a sleeping beast, give it couple of months and you will see its price Sky rocket. $25-35 is still a good entry point. Can expect to 5-10X in future Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
maranello1561

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:00:31 AM

NEO is sh*tty as hell. CEO hired a bunch of random IT kids and claims to run a legit shop. Can't even speak English properly. Wait till the commies arrest him and send him to work the mines for running illegal money laundering business or something lol. Its China afterall. Shady as f*ck
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:27:38 AM

First of all, NEO is a very good project, followed by one of the best in China, but for now, investing in NEO is not a sane option because he has risen too much to invest in other currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: