Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on Uber  (Read 7983 times)
Renr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:22:30 PM

Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

https://twitter.com/Melt_Dem/status/895466611477544960

Still dont understand why the hell anyone with some common sense would spend an asset whats gonna worth several times more this time next year???
Usine

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

Still dont understand why the hell anyone with some common sense would spend an asset whats gonna worth several times more this time next year???

That "asset" was intended to be money. Buy more.
Rludd

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:24:18 PM

The solution is to immediately buy the amount of BTC you spent, the BTC ecosystem is strengthened every time you do it.
Everyone wins.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

I think that is a great news, especially to those uber dribers that are into bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but it would be much greater if uber would accept bitcoin as payment for their services. Bitcoin is growing more and more and people are noticing it and are being curious about it, so there are more people now that are using bitcoin and are wanting to use it in their daily transactions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Bamel

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

The solution is to immediately buy the amount of BTC you spent, the BTC ecosystem is strengthened every time you do it.
Everyone wins.

Because this is how ppl get to hear about it! The m0re ppl who know about the coin(s), the more m0ney to be poured into it thus making your investment(s) worth m0re.
Amial

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

Everyone wins.

Because this is how ppl get to hear about it! The m0re ppl who know about the coin(s), the more m0ney to be poured into it thus making your investment(s) worth m0re.

Ask you cab driver if he accepts Bitcoin.

If he already has a Bitcoin wallet, great.
If he doesn't know what it is or doesn't have a Bitcoin wallet tell him you'll tip him $20...in Bitcoin.

Imagine how many people he'll tell about Bitcoin when the $20 bucks you gave him turns to $30 or 35.

You can't buy publicity like that, at any price!
Renr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:26:20 PM

If it really was intended to be first and most importantly money, then it shouldnt have a cap on its supply or Sathosi was a shitty economist.
Yahanat

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:26:52 PM

If it really was intended to be first and most importantly money, then it shouldnt have a cap on its supply or Sathosi was a shitty economist.

NO, the reason it has a cap is so we dont have a problem like how banks just magically " inject money " convincing us that its value is what it is while in the meantime they are the one's holding the " real solid assets " like property, gold etc. Its the biggest scam in the history of humanity mate, Banks lending " money " to people that has no real value which you and I pay with real asset/commodity.. our time and working 12 hour shift for us to " pay our debts with these big bank mofos!
Bamel

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:28:21 PM

Everyone wins.

Ask you cab driver if he accepts Bitcoin.

If he already has a Bitcoin wallet, great.
If he doesn't know what it is or doesn't have a Bitcoin wallet tell him you'll tip him $20...in Bitcoin.

Imagine how many people he'll tell about Bitcoin when the $20 bucks you gave him turns to $30 or 35.

You can't buy publicity like that, at any price!

Nice Cheesy Really Great Idea, gd j0b Zac
Renr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

NO, the reason it has a cap is so we dont have a problem like how banks just magically " inject money " convincing us that its value is what it is while in the meantime they are the one's holding the " real solid assets " like property, gold etc. Its the biggest scam in the history of humanity mate, Banks lending " money " to people that has no real value which you and I pay with real asset/commodity.. our time and working 12 hour shift for us to " pay our debts with these big bank mofos!

Yeah, Satoshi probably thought the same, thats why I said he was a shitty economist. You cant learn finance from Fight Club...
Usine

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Yeah, Satoshi probably thought the same, thats why I said he was a shitty economist. You cant learn finance from Fight Club...

LOL! Says you, a shitty poster. 2100000000000000 satoshis will probably do for quite some time.
Kesecer

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

Deflation means more money in the pockets of the earners and savers, not the banksters...or their shills.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

Woaah what a suprising news.
I think bitcoin is getting more and more popular until it is used in uber.
And even, it's a great way to introduce about bitcoin to everyone, because now, the uber drivers, and customers will know that there's something named bitcoin, if they haven't known about that before.
And i think, it's such a nice feeling to get bitcoin as a tip.
It's not like that yet in my country, so i can't try giving tip with bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:38:34 PM

This is really a good news for the people who's using uber for their travel to home/work but isnt is a bit too much if you use bitcoin as a method of payment because of its transaction time and its HIGH fee thats being used now ?
joshuaj

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

I think this topic should not worth to discuss because of high price of bitcoin nowadays with high transaction fee, maybe you have to pay bitcoin transaction fee more than your uber fare  Undecided

vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:54 PM

Since Uber in an online taxi booking it is nice to pay your bills by bitcoin a cash less transaction.
onmanana

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:44:08 PM

I think this is hard to do. Back then, bitcoin will have to be integrated in the card system, more bitcoin transaction fees also high. This hinders a lot. Certainly, when bitcoin is widely accepted, this is done
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

I think this idea about a payment in uber is a good move. Plus this is a good marketing strategy of uber, manny people are already using bitcoin and with bitcoin. And bitcoin price ia going up. means if people pay bitcoin then its value will go up, that means more money for uber.
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:53:40 PM

amazing..cant wait to see it happening in KENYA
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

I am a kind of person that always use uber because i don't go to the public transportation vehicles because i am introvert and i want to be alone so i always ride on Uber to go to my work so if the uber will get linked to bitcoin then it will be a great news for me because i can easily pay uber fares with just my bitcoin alone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████