Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on Uber  (Read 7983 times)
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

Excellent news.. Cheesy They are also accepting Bitcoin. The day is not so far when the whole world don't have any way to use it.It is easy you know. You don't have to carry cash for card or something like that,you just bring your mobile phone with you and that's all. Actually we have to have the tendency to accept technology.Technology always helps us and makes our life more comfortable.
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:44:47 AM

Well apparently Uber will also be partnering with Electroneum (ETN). This should be announced in January 2018. But it is just a rumour, we will see.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:38 AM

This is a very nice idea if they are going to create a payment method for uber that will allow people to pay bitcoins for their car fare, It will be a very big help and easier, faster transactions for everyone.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:14 AM

This is a very nice idea if they are going to create a payment method for uber that will allow people to pay bitcoins for their car fare, It will be a very big help and easier, faster transactions for everyone.
Yes, very big possibility to become reality that the bitcoin can be used, what they need to do is to adopt the system and design the payment method like any other electronic payments the bitcoin also really fit that system.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

https://twitter.com/Melt_Dem/status/895466611477544960
so this apps will allow bitcoiners to give tips for the drivers who will served a convenient way for them, but it is not the way of paying the service
itself right? let see how this tweets will bring up something for both btc and uber system.
If it can give tips to Uber driver then i dont understand why can’t they pay also bitcoin as their fare? Since uber accepts only credit/visa card i think because that is how how they require their passengers to pay them in my place. That would be a goid thing then if they accept bitcoin as payment and not only tips.

EmmaAllen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:10:11 AM

Yes, it is good news.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:34:03 PM

Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

Hi there nappoleon! That is a great idea, I just hope that the transaction fee to transfer the crypto from your wallet the Uber driver wallet is free or in a very minimal rate. Would it be nice if the Uber app it self have a feature to add tip from the driver. Or any excess from the rate will automatically be tally and count as tip, thus Uber raiders can view back their total tip given in all of their trips. Additionally, it could be better if we could add funds to Uber app through cryptocurrency.  Wink

God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

Bitcoin on Uber isn't really a good choice for me apart from that the fees are sometimes very high (sometimes costs more than the ride itself ) , Uber car owners will have hard time having their money and will be obligated to turn into fiat in order to buy gas for their cars which will eventually make them lose more money when converting their bitcoins to fiat in fees and they'll be just loosing time and money to do all of this .
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

Really? Wow thats a good news but is not yet here in my country. We have uber also here and grab a car but i didnt heared yet that we can pay using bitcoin. Stil cash money. Maybe this one work in sone other countries. If this one will work, its so gonna be easy and convenient to pay for uber. In my country we still cant use bitcoin for payment yet. Not even in a fast food chain or hotels. Retail store dont acknowlege it yet but i am very much positive that sooner this one will work out.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:25:31 PM

I think using bitcoin isn't that kind of appropriate and ideal to use for Uber. How about, supposed I'm a uber driver and the 10k I earned in a week might drop to 5k in just days if I forgot to convert it to peso. Due to its bipolar nature , bitcoin isn't that ideal to use. You'll never know what might happen in the next few days.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

yes, that is good news for us as Bitcoin users.
I think soon the use of Bitcoin will be more and more.
Bitcoin is the technology of the future.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

This is old news , but..... But I still have not seen the option to pay with bitcoin in uber. How is this possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: