Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUNDCOIN - THE ORIGINAL PRIVATE EQUITY TOKEN  (Read 23118 times)
alche

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Hi, i am new here. I have one question: your fund is PE fund and  PE funds usually have a long term investing style.As far as i know PE funds build their positions in first few years. If that is true for your fund how then you will distribute profits quarterly ? How you will make profits quarterly?

and second question is: where i can see your memorandum ?

Hello,

1) The funds will be different, VC Funds. They will be revealed soon.  The ICO concept has been changed.

2) Soon the website, the whitepaper will be updated - https://fundcoin.io/

Ok, but profit distributions via quarterly buybacks were in the first white paper, so how that were possible? Or it were fake idea?
no offence,i am just asking
Andrew-ilm

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

Hi, i am new here. I have one question: your fund is PE fund and  PE funds usually have a long term investing style.As far as i know PE funds build their positions in first few years. If that is true for your fund how then you will distribute profits quarterly ? How you will make profits quarterly?

Hello,

1) The funds will be different, VC Funds. They will be revealed soon.  The ICO concept has been changed.

Ok, but profit distributions via quarterly buybacks were in the first white paper, so how that were possible? Or it were fake idea?

The Fund would invest the funds into PE, earm profits, which would have been shared among investors during buying backs the FundCoins at exchanges, why not?
FundCoins (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

Hello,

The Fund would invest the funds into PE, earm profits, which would have been shared among investors during buying backs the FundCoins at exchanges, why not?

That's right, Andrew, thanks for adding this comment
alche

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

Hello,

Quarterly ? I never heard PE fund to pay quarterly, that is red flag for me and i want to understand it. PE funds usually biuld their positions first few years then after few more years they exit and after that there are (if any) profit for distribution. But here they talk about every quarter, thats bother me.

excuse me if i get it wrong but you want to convince me that right after the start of the fund you will buy/invest in a blockchain company and within  3 months you will sell it for profit and then will make distribution of that profit? All that will happen within 3  months. And every 3  months? Hummmm....
FundCoins (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

Hello,

Quarterly ? I never heard PE fund to pay quarterly, that is red flag for me and i want to understand it. PE funds usually biuld their positions first few years then after few more years they exit and after that there are (if any) profit for distribution. But here they talk about every quarter, thats bother me.

excuse me if i get it wrong but you want to convince me that right after the start of the fund you will buy/invest in a blockchain company and within  3 months you will sell it for profit and then will make distribution of that profit? All that will happen within 3  months. And every 3  months? Hummmm....

ICOs are a different world, aren't they? This was the idea to combine two worlds - PE and ICOs.
As I've mentioned above, the concept has been changed to Venture Capital funds, so please keep in touch, and when the website and the Whitepaper are updated, we will be able to continue this dialogue based on the actual information and not on the previous data, right? https://fundcoin.io/
alche

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:24 PM

Hello,

excuse me if i get it wrong but you want to convince me that right after the start of the fund you will buy/invest in a [Suspicious link removed]pany and within  3 months you will sell it for profit and then will make distribution of that profit? All that will happen within 3  months. And every 3  months? Hummmm....

ICOs are a different world, aren't they? This was the idea to combine two worlds - PE and ICOs.
As I've mentioned above, the concept has been changed to Venture Capital funds, so please keep in touch, and when the website and the Whitepaper are updated, we will be able to continue this dialogue based on the actual information and not on the previous data, right? https://fundcoin.io/

OK and thx !
but VC is not faster in profit making than PE !
FundCoins (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

Hello,

excuse me if i get it wrong but you want to convince me that right after the start of the fund you will buy/invest in a [Suspicious link removed]pany and within  3 months you will sell it for profit and then will make distribution of that profit? All that will happen within 3  months. And every 3  months? Hummmm....

OK and thx !
but VC is not faster in profit making than PE !

VC can bring a higher profit.
Anyway we'll be glad to discuss all pros and cons very soon Smiley
Thanks for your comments
Agent Dog

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:20:11 AM

Do we know when buy back of the tokens would start?
FundCoins (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:07:52 AM

Do we know when buy back of the tokens would start?

Quarterly, the fund will distribute profits that will be used to buy back FundTokens from the market. Reg. the first buy-back - in aproximately 3-4 months after the ICO
anonymwhale11

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

In the previous Whitepiper, it was a question of a fund that already works
commds

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

And now we are talking about several VC funds that are already work, if I'm not mistaken
alche

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:18 PM

And now we are talking about several VC funds that are already work, if I'm not mistaken

And they will give to token-holders profit that is made BEFORE token-holders to become token-holders ??
FundCoins (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:04:51 PM

And they will give to token-holders profit that is made BEFORE token-holders to become token-holders ??

As we've discussed above, soon the website and the Whitepaper will be updated, and we you will read all the details there. It's always great to get info from the basic documents, isn't it? Let's follow the official website https://fundcoin.io. It's being updated now, so is now available at some points
Andrew-ilm

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:47:23 PM

Will you have the Pre-Order period with the new concept? Or only ICO itself?
FundCoins (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:17:16 PM

Yes, there will be the Pre-Order period, the same as for the previous version of the ICO. It will begin soon and continue until the ICO start. We will inform everybody about the exact dates soon.
Andrew-ilm

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:11:32 PM

Yes, there will be the Pre-Order period, the same as for the previous version of the ICO. It will begin soon and continue until the ICO start. We will inform everybody about the exact dates soon.

OK, waiting for the updated website and WP
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:20:04 AM

Hello! Will new exchanges be added?The idea of the project is very good by the way.
Jaime Staples

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:04:25 AM

And what will be the difference in in terms of future profits? And when the coins will be on an exchange I still could buy them anyway?
FundCoins (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:55:56 AM

And what will be the difference in in terms of future profits? And when the coins will be on an exchange I still could buy them anyway?

The difference with the direct fund is there is a substantial minimum requirement, less liquidity, and capital contribution should be done in FIAT currencies. Plus standard enrollment procedure applies. In terms of fees it is the same 2/20 structure. That's actually the reason why we launched ICO - to simplify the enrollment and open doors to the private equity world
FundCoins (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:56:52 AM

Hello! Will new exchanges be added?The idea of the project is very good by the way.

Hi! Yes, of course. We are negotiating now with several large exchanges, final stages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: