Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the new gold  (Read 6195 times)
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

Before the existence of bitcoin, gold is very valuable, even to this day the gold remains valuable. With the advent of digital currency in the form of bitcoin value is able to match the value of gold, even sometimes bitcoin value can exceed the price of gold, I can conclude that the role of bitcoin is very valuable as gold.

It wont be able to match the value of gold in bitcoins because gold has a higher value but in the future it will. Well now we could say it gold because it has a big price unlike gold it has bigger but it is difficult to own a gold now. In bitcoin you can own it if you buy it or earn it online. Thus, gold will be gold and bitcoin will be bitcoin they have both big values!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
islander

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

Now bitcoin still can be mined as gold but when bitcoin reach the maximum amount, the demand will be much higher and the price will keep increasing.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all

Bitcoin is now a very diamond like kind of gold, this is very awesome though because there is no diamond like kind of gold, but am just trying to explain its value, its like the combination of gold and diamond.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:33:29 AM

bitcoin prices from year to year continue to rise, now the price is more than 4000, and I'm sure bitcoin will give to the advantage for people who use it for investment, bitcoin can deserve new gold called because many who want bitcoin.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

exactly, day by day Bitcoin is gaining its ground by providing a massive amount of profit. once upon a time when gold was the only factor of saving. but in the modern technological arena Bitcoin is being considered as the most profitable system. so that I think day by day Bitcoin is being replaced of gold as a saving tool. that is why it can be said that Bitcoin is the new gold. nowadays Bitcoin is more valuable than gold. today its price is almost beyond 4thousand USD. so it is very clear that Bitcoin can be considered as the new gold.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

So I think the better bitcoin of gold is right, if true this is a wonderful opportunity for everyone. They buy bitcoin and saved for 3 years ahead even more. Bitcoin has its own value just rocked the world with a value of 4000 usd. Beat the gold price. I think bitcoin is the gold of digital money that deserves to be recognized as a promising investment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin is a currency that has investment potential. Many of the properties of bitcoin is superior to gold. And how many of the features of bitcoin still not solved! Only this potential is entirely dependent on community action. Now we are the builders of their own happiness.
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:23 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 08:55:59 AM by ALT67890

The price maybe, yes it is the new gold or much more that gold. But the risk is much higher we can't hide that fact. When we're talking about long time holding or assets, as an investments so in and so forth. So it's a matter one man if he can handle those risk.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

No it isn't bitcoin is more better than gold, gold is centralized that's why some people can manipulate the price of it, many of the politicians can corrupt it. while bitcoin is decentralized no one manage, meaning that bitcoin is well balance so it can't be the new gold it is the better gold.
Gold was for the olden days when there was nothing like technology, and people only had Gold as the best option for saving their money. In this new generation, we now have Bitcoin which is far much better than Gold. So, yes! Bitcoin is the new replacement for Gold.
Indeed! The use of gold reminds of Stone Age. Gold was definitely the mode of investments when people were unaware of the technology and even in some parts of the world where people are still foreign to latest technologies, they use gold for saving their money. But in the developed countries, gold is becoming obsolete commodity.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:12:24 PM

I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

Yes, bitcoin can be consider as new gold, which value is increasing day by day. Current value of the bitcoins has been already crossed 4600 $ and it may touch 5000 $ by the end of the September month. Bitcoins are producing highest returns if we compare it with the gold, so as per me bitcoin is the new digital gold.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

Can be spelled out that bitcoin is now a concern in terms of investment because of its market price continues to increase over time so it is interesting for many parties to invest in bitcoin

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:08:21 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:42:13 PM by deisik

Yes, bitcoin can be consider as new gold, which value is increasing day by day. Current value of the bitcoins has been already crossed 4600 $ and it may touch 5000 $ by the end of the September month. Bitcoins are producing highest returns if we compare it with the gold, so as per me bitcoin is the new digital gold

So anything that can produce insane returns is a kind of gold to you?

What about volatility indexes then, which can be more profitable than gold and Bitcoin combined (and by a good margin at that)? Should we consider them as new gold too (despite the fact that they are short-lived by their very nature)? Gold is known for the stability of its value, not its high returns. In this respect, you simply can't compare Bitcoin with gold, but that's the quality which people value and praise most in gold. As to me, Bitcoin is a far cry from that, by any means

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

Yes we can compare to Gold. But history and its creators. We can not defeat it.

But the bitcoins really outperform the price of gold and keep it up at the height of the price. I agree with you that it is said that three years later the price will be higher. Since I saw it in 2015 the price was only $ 400 and just 2 years later it was almost triple. So with bitcoins we trust.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

yes, Bitcoin has played an important role in the virtual monetary system. it can be compared with the gold.once upon a time gold had been considered as the best saving tool. at that time, people loved collecting gold for the symbol of affluent. but the time has been changed, Bitcoin is replacing that position nowadays. in terms of value Bitcoin also getting higher than gold. so it can be said that Bitcoin is the new gold.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

exactly, day by day Bitcoin is gaining its ground by providing a massive amount of profit. once upon a time when gold was the only factor of saving. but in the modern technological arena Bitcoin is being considered as the most profitable system. so that I think day by day Bitcoin is being replaced of gold as a saving tool. that is why it can be said that Bitcoin is the new gold. nowadays Bitcoin is more valuable than gold. today its price is almost beyond 4thousand USD. so it is very clear that Bitcoin can be considered as the new gold.
Come on, boy! You could have explained all this in few words. There is too much repetition. Yeah! We all know that bitcoins are latest and most effective way of saving your capital and it has successfully replaced gold in the market especially in developed world. Bitcoins volatile nature is giving them an edge over gold.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:24:54 AM

Watching the news. What Harvey has left behind from Corpus Christi.
Houston forced to announce a dusk-to-dawn curfew.
Chemical plant beeing in a critical state due to the floodings.

This is a huuge economical desaster that allready hits on crypto economy. When I am watching my portfolio value in Dollars I have to recognize they are merely worth 0.8300 cents now if transfered into the european currency. And Forex exchange rate getting worser each day. 86, then 84 now 83 day for day falling.
Bitcoin isn't expensive. The Dollar is weak, today.

This millennial catastrophic condition could last some days, when reconstructuring the damaged infrastructure begins the economy will recover again. Timefrawe some monthes.

In a flooded area the old gold doesn't require electricity.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

Yes we can compare to Gold. But history and its creators. We can not defeat it.

But the bitcoins really outperform the price of gold and keep it up at the height of the price. I agree with you that it is said that three years later the price will be higher. Since I saw it in 2015 the price was only $ 400 and just 2 years later it was almost triple. So with bitcoins we trust.
Gold is a real thing and bitcoin is a  virtual value, And bitcoin can't be compared with the gold. How many gold will you get just with once bitcoin? and you will get a lot of gold, bitcoin is the new gold for the digital life. There is no thing that really valuable than the bitcoin in digital life.
enwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

yes I agree, I think bitcoin has a better future than gold because bitcoin prices always go up a lot and make us more money. gold takes a longer time can be up to several years to rise while bitcoin takes a faster time

LilloBoy

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

I bought my first bitcoin in March and my best friend invested in gold in the same period.

There is no need to tell you who is most happy now
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:36:47 AM

bitcoin can be said new gold, because bitcoin prices continue to rise even more expensive than gold. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to rise so the investment in bitcoin is very profitable

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: