Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:19:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the new gold  (Read 6202 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:16:52 AM

The amount of Bitcoin is limited and can be said rare like as gold, and looks bitcoin is already proven to have all the same characteristics as gold, it's just the shape in digital form. Bitcoin technology is stable and will not experience degradation, nor is it possible to be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, we can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why peoples call Bitcoin a digital gold i guess, bitcoin is a digital gold better than gold.

Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:02:22 PM

Well, one bitcoin already equals to over 3 ounces of gold.. so no. Bitcoin is not the new gold, it's more than that.. it's the asset of the 21st century
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

Well, one bitcoin already equals to over 3 ounces of gold.. so no. Bitcoin is not the new gold, it's more than that.. it's the asset of the 21st century

That's a bullshit metric

Which people continue to repeat all over again even if they are told every now and then that gold and Bitcoin are completely different assets serving entirely different purposes. Anyway, if we make such comparisons, I can easily bring up the case of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway and its shares. That is, one Berkshire Hathaway share is worth right now 267,200 dollars which is something like 66 bitcoins at the moment. But does it mean that Bitcoin is an asset stuck in the 19th century?

pyedpyper

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

I like this expression because bitcoin really can be called the new gold of our days.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:58:17 AM

I like this expression because bitcoin really can be called the new gold of our days.
Yes bitcoin can be called as the gold of this time like gold its prices are also high and attracting to the investor to invest so that when that get more price one should get more profit. Bitcoin also made a lot of people rich by investing in BTC and holding it for the right time, it is more profitable than gold and it owner can enjoy its richness with sake of time.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:25:16 AM

Yes bitcoin can be called as the gold of this time like gold its prices are also high and attracting to the investor to invest so that when that get more price one should get more profit. Bitcoin also made a lot of people rich by investing in BTC and holding it for the right time, it is more profitable than gold and it owner can enjoy its richness with sake of time.
Actually the volatility of the Bitcoin market is the main of reason makes many traders are interesting. If you compare the fluctuation price of Bitcoin to Gold, you will see Bitcoin has more opportunities make profit than Gold.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
TigerWoodRT

Activity: 84

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

I would not call bitcoin a new gold, if only because how many years gold is held in price and how many bitcoins. But as an investment bitcoin is worth considering.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

Actually the volatility of the Bitcoin market is the main of reason makes many traders are interesting. If you compare the fluctuation price of Bitcoin to Gold, you will see Bitcoin has more opportunities make profit than Gold.
The volatility of bitcoin is the reason why people are getting into it and the gold is such a boring investment since it is not that profitable for an average investor who got a small amount to average amount of capital to invest while if you will invest in bitcoin and try to have a good timing in buying and selling bitcoin then you can easily get a good profits in a shorter period of time than holding a gold.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

The volatility of bitcoin is the reason why people are getting into it and the gold is such a boring investment since it is not that profitable for an average investor who got a small amount to average amount of capital to invest while if you will invest in bitcoin and try to have a good timing in buying and selling bitcoin then you can easily get a good profits in a shorter period of time than holding a gold.

If you look on just profit then bitcoin is good to make some extra money cuz price is changing every day, while gold is something that is almost same price for quite some time. However they are some that consider gold much better option. Maybe main reason why people trade bitcoin cuz with small amount they can get huge rewards while with gold you cannot.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:21:20 PM

I would not call bitcoin a new gold, if only because how many years gold is held in price and how many bitcoins. But as an investment bitcoin is worth considering.

I agree,bitcoin is not a new gold. I think bitcoin is more than a gold. They are both considered as an investment. But one of the advantages of bitcoin is we can trade Bitcoin 24/7 with no need for a place to keep it physically. Physical gold cannot always be bought instantly, and you need to have a place to store it as it's a physical commodity.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:28:42 PM

I think it can be a new competitor for Gold. Maybe in future Bitcoin become alternative tool if take places of gold. Since the price is increasing day by day ,most of sites and hotels start accepting bitcoin as payment method with the increased popularity of bitcoins.  Bitcoin is becoming a precious item like Gold.
JamesAHurtado

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:11:23 PM

I think many people jump into bitcoin because they want to achieve in a while but dangerously when the bitcoin mourn
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

Why call it as gold if it can be more than that. Gold is old shit and it's not much valuable if you compare it with bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has surpassed the value of international commodities and assets and it is all new brand in its own. The crypto currencies are wrongly interpreted and compared with asset like gold. They both have different market and also way of working. They are used in complete different way and are also monetised in different aspects. I hope that makes sense. So bitcoin is not new gold but it is itself a something brighter than that.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

Why call it as gold if it can be more than that. Gold is old shit and it's not much valuable if you compare it with bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has surpassed the value of international commodities and assets and it is all new brand in its own. The crypto currencies are wrongly interpreted and compared with asset like gold. They both have different market and also way of working. They are used in complete different way and are also monetised in different aspects. I hope that makes sense. So bitcoin is not new gold but it is itself a something brighter than that.

Bitcoin is not a gold. Bitcoin is prices change day by day so it will easy to change. But gold not to change it you using to the ticketing him self. Bitcoin is any time to change to use. Gold not change at the time. Bitcoin is the give more information about the business investing. You will arrive in the bitcoin any time. Gold is used only for the function or festivals. Not mostly use the gold. But bitcoin the using the future growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

Bitcoin is not a gold. Bitcoin is prices change day by day so it will easy to change. But gold not to change it you using to the ticketing him self. Bitcoin is any time to change to use. Gold not change at the time. Bitcoin is the give more information about the business investing. You will arrive in the bitcoin any time. Gold is used only for the function or festivals. Not mostly use the gold. But bitcoin the using the future growth.

Not just that physical gold is metal, but many consider Bitcoin as digital gold, and in that sentence this is true. No matter if price variate, this is beauty in this one day you gain and next you lose this is how thing are done with bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:34:09 PM

Bitcoin is called digital gold with reason, but it's not good to compa at e it with physical gold. But they have one thing common they are both mined.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

It could be said that, new gold. Because, bitcoin has fantastic value right now. Even the profit potential bitcoin higher than other investments. But in my mind, still a sense worry we are complacent with value.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:18:27 PM

Bitcoin is called digital gold with reason, but it's not good to compa at e it with physical gold. But they have one thing common they are both mined.

Many are calling it now as the new digital gold and I preferred to call it that way before even I don't read people calling it here it's a new gold of the modern age. I agree with ya mate, we don't have to compare the real gold to bitcoin as they are in totally different stage of investment. Gold is a legend and many will still look at it as one of the best investment but for us who are into crypto's we can't deny that bitcoin is the best.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:20:01 PM

Not just that physical gold is metal, but many consider Bitcoin as digital gold, and in that sentence this is true. No matter if price variate, this is beauty in this one day you gain and next you lose this is how thing are done with bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the king as far as cryptocurrencies is concerned and probably always will be. Gold in the same way is the king in terms of precious metals and a backer of fiat currencies.

I think Bitcoin can be seen in the same way as gold as a commodity. But for tax purposes, I think I would prefer if Bitcoin was treated more like a currency rather than a commodity. Either way Bitcoin should eventually be a stable store of value that we can hold for decades just like we can with gold.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Many are calling it now as the new digital gold and I preferred to call it that way before even I don't read people calling it here it's a new gold of the modern age. I agree with ya mate, we don't have to compare the real gold to bitcoin as they are in totally different stage of investment. Gold is a legend and many will still look at it as one of the best investment but for us who are into crypto's we can't deny that bitcoin is the best.
There is no doubt that bit coin is the best but the problem is this that real gold is available in every corner of the world and almost every person has the knowledge of it value while bit coin is valuable than gold and profitable than gold but it is not familiar in the common People Specially in these people who have no knowledge of internet.  So bit coin can be valuable than gold but socially it has no comparison with gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: