Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the new gold  (Read 6202 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:31:09 PM

I am proud that bitcoin today is very precious one. If they had a gold before time well today there is bitcoin and other coin currency. It seems that they had an equal value than what we think. I am encourage to do bitcoin and tries to make more in the future. So we could trade it if we wanted to be.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

Why call it as gold if it can be more than that. Gold is old shit and it's not much valuable if you compare it with bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has surpassed the value of international commodities and assets and it is all new brand in its own. The crypto currencies are wrongly interpreted and compared with asset like gold. They both have different market and also way of working. They are used in complete different way and are also monetised in different aspects. I hope that makes sense. So bitcoin is not new gold but it is itself a something brighter than that.

Bitcoin is not a gold. Bitcoin is prices change day by day so it will easy to change. But gold not to change it you using to the ticketing him self. Bitcoin is any time to change to use. Gold not change at the time. Bitcoin is the give more information about the business investing. You will arrive in the bitcoin any time. Gold is used only for the function or festivals. Not mostly use the gold. But bitcoin the using the future growth.

Not just that physical gold is metal, but many consider Bitcoin as digital gold, and in that sentence this is true. No matter if price variate, this is beauty in this one day you gain and next you lose this is how thing are done with bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the king as far as cryptocurrencies is concerned and probably always will be. Gold in the same way is the king in terms of precious metals and a backer of fiat currencies.

I think Bitcoin can be seen in the same way as gold as a commodity. But for tax purposes, I think I would prefer if Bitcoin was treated more like a currency rather than a commodity. Either way Bitcoin should eventually be a stable store of value that we can hold for decades just like we can with gold.
The argument of holding the bitcoin for decade just like gold is wrong because the value if gold always stable not only stable but it is always sure that in next decade its prices will be high than of today while bitcoin prices are not stable. Although its price can go more high but no one can be 100% sure.  If the rate of bitcoin is base on the interest rate in the concern country like the gold so it can be compare with gold.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:52:04 PM

I seriously doubt that altcoins will see more usage than Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin has the best developer resources and the greatest acceptance as a method of payment in the real world. Most altcoins are only traded for Bitcoin and have no real market of their own.

Altcoins are a testing ground for new features. The best may be integrated into Bitcoin later. Besides that, there's a lot of innovation happening in Bitcoin development.

I do agree that Bitcoin had a first-mover advantage. But it wouldn't be the most dominant cryptocurrency today without the hard work and improvements done by Core developers.

I believe AltCoins are an escape valve, from the utility point of view, when Bitcoin network is overloaded of transactions people use AltCoins to move their money for cheaper fees and quickly. And from the speculation point of view they are useful currencies to trade and make profit online.

Bitcoin is the gold of virtual world and the AltCoins are the other ores (Litecoin = Silver, DogeCoin = Bronze).  Cheesy

Bitcoin price has been surging these days doesn't make it into a new digitized version of gold on the country it has surpassed the value of international commodities and assets and it is all new brand in its own. And Bitcoin become alternative tool if take places of gold. Since the price is increasing day by day
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:20:24 PM

Bitcoin is called digital gold with reason, but it's not good to compa at e it with physical gold. But they have one thing common they are both mined.

Many are calling it now as the new digital gold and I preferred to call it that way before even I don't read people calling it here it's a new gold of the modern age. I agree with ya mate, we don't have to compare the real gold to bitcoin as they are in totally different stage of investment. Gold is a legend and many will still look at it as one of the best investment but for us who are into crypto's we can't deny that bitcoin is the best.
There is no doubt that bit coin is the best but the problem is this that real gold is available in every corner of the world and almost every person has the knowledge of it value while bit coin is valuable than gold and profitable than gold but it is not familiar in the common People Specially in these people who have no knowledge of internet.  So bit coin can be valuable than gold but socially it has no comparison with gold.

Gold is the most popular investment so wherever you go in this world when you mention gold they will be aware about it. The reality about bitcoin is this isn't mass adopted so don't expect that there's a lot of people that know bitcoin as of now but there will be the time that bitcoin will be reaching every people and there's a lot of community and society that will talk about bitcoin all of the time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:30:15 PM

Bitcoin is called digital gold with reason, but it's not good to compa at e it with physical gold. But they have one thing common they are both mined.

Many are calling it now as the new digital gold and I preferred to call it that way before even I don't read people calling it here it's a new gold of the modern age. I agree with ya mate, we don't have to compare the real gold to bitcoin as they are in totally different stage of investment. Gold is a legend and many will still look at it as one of the best investment but for us who are into crypto's we can't deny that bitcoin is the best.
There is no doubt that bit coin is the best but the problem is this that real gold is available in every corner of the world and almost every person has the knowledge of it value while bit coin is valuable than gold and profitable than gold but it is not familiar in the common People Specially in these people who have no knowledge of internet.  So bit coin can be valuable than gold but socially it has no comparison with gold.

Gold is the most popular investment so wherever you go in this world when you mention gold they will be aware about it. The reality about bitcoin is this isn't mass adopted so don't expect that there's a lot of people that know bitcoin as of now but there will be the time that bitcoin will be reaching every people and there's a lot of community and society that will talk about bitcoin all of the time.
The people like you are trusting the gold and the bitcoin at the same time but I would like to say that the price of the bitcoin is now very high as compare to the gold, the use of the gold is now increasing and the bitcoin is also being a part of it, the value will be more high when the investors of the gold will turn toward the bitcoin and will invest the high amount in the bitcoin so the circle of the bitcoin will be wider.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:19:41 PM

Everything which is precious and important to us we can say it gold or diamond. As in the context of bitcoin it is also valuable currency and it is famous all over the world. So it can be said that it is the new gold. As we see that gold is accepted everywhere and it can be kept as mortgage in banks the same can be said for bitcoin it can be easily transferred into every currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:42:18 PM

Everything which is precious and important to us we can say it gold or diamond. As in the context of bitcoin it is also valuable currency and it is famous all over the world. So it can be said that it is the new gold. As we see that gold is accepted everywhere and it can be kept as mortgage in banks the same can be said for bitcoin it can be easily transferred into every currency.

Bitcoin can be easily transferred into every currency? Not really. When you are dealing with fiat currencies, you deal with banks who are the gatekeepers of the government. Try converting your bitcoins into Iranian or North Korean currency, and you will immediately have a swarm of government officials over you.

Jenna_G

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

All this hype near btc looks like Gold rush, so btc like gold.
And for me btc is also good gift for ladies as gold. ha-ha
nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:24:01 PM

Bitcoin may very well become the new gold, but it isn't suitable for that kinda investment at this time. Now it is very speculative, due to the extremely high volatility.

peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:31:40 PM

Bitcoin is definitely the new standard, but it's better than gold because you can melt gold and add in other metals. Also, more and more gold is mined each year so we don't know how much we have exactly. With Bitcoin it's perfect mathematical scarcity.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

The people like you are trusting the gold and the bitcoin at the same time but I would like to say that the price of the bitcoin is now very high as compare to the gold, the use of the gold is now increasing and the bitcoin is also being a part of it, the value will be more high when the investors of the gold will turn toward the bitcoin and will invest the high amount in the bitcoin so the circle of the bitcoin will be wider.

How can you say that the price of gold is higher than bitcoin? Do you mean it's higher than an ounce of gold, yes it is but compare to gold plated bars I don't think as of now a single bitcoin will be able to surpass it. But if the time comes that bitcoin is equal to $500,000 then that's the time that everyone is choosing only one thing and that's for sure, bitcoin and there's no other coin that will be overtaking it's success.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:56:48 AM

I personally think that you can not compare the price between both, bitcoin is a very volatile currency, as it depends a lot on people with too much power and mainly governments. And gold is very different, you can not compare it with bitcoins because gold has always been the most strong currency for thousands of years.. Obviously that i prefer gold, but you can make much more money with bitcoin, only that it is a little bit more risky than gold.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

Bitcoin is far better than gold now in many aspect the strategy about bitcoin and gold is same that buy at low and sell at high because the man thing is its usage and its profit factor and bitcoin is leading in all aspects, bitcoin price is same all over the world and anyone can buy and sell at the same price more of it profit rates are very high that makes bitcoin superior than gold.
Isabella09

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:59:28 AM

It is now better than gold. I have seen gold price is same since 7 years. But in 7 years Bitcoin is now in heaven.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

Well bitcoin is bitcoin without any elemental properties so I don't think that they needs to be compared at any point. Gold is something with physical prop and being traded physically for value, personal use and store value. On the other hand bitcoin is algorithm with ability to exchange a transaction between two peers and much more. Different things can't be compared. Have you compared sun and earth ever. It's like that only. ;-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:55:50 AM

I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all

Well it’s true that bitcoinhas defeated gold in terms of pricing, but still I don’t think that bitcoin can beat gold and replace it because firstly, gold is a precious metal and has a physical entity. Secondly, gold is way more popular than bitcoin and in more usage than bitcoin as well. Thirdly there are many places where bitcoin is not accepted but gold is. And lastly gold is more stable than bitcoin. So because of all these reasons gold won’t be replaced by bitcoin.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:02:00 AM

It is now better than gold. I have seen gold price is same since 7 years. But in 7 years Bitcoin is now in heaven.

You can't say that the gold prices are the same. The gold prices usually move up by 5% to 10% every year (and the spike averaged around 20% to 30% during the 2008-2012 period). But for the last 4 years or so, the gold prices have remained almost flat, in the $1,200 - $1,300 range. And when compared to the other assets such as real estate and equities, this is a good increase.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

I believe that the bitcoin is the new gold because the value of gold is just like the value of bitcoin. Less value of the bitcoin for us but greater value for our country. Just like gold weather it is small in size and its exchange is more or greater value that's important too. Bitcoin helps us to buy our needs just like the value of gold. We can buy all goods for our family through the help of new gold.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:22:01 AM

I seriously doubt that altcoins will see more usage than Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin has the best developer resources and the greatest acceptance as a method of payment in the real world. Most altcoins are only traded for Bitcoin and have no real market of their own.

Altcoins are a testing ground for new features. The best may be integrated into Bitcoin later. Besides that, there's a lot of innovation happening in Bitcoin development.

I do agree that Bitcoin had a first-mover advantage. But it wouldn't be the most dominant cryptocurrency today without the hard work and improvements done by Core developers.
Yes but we can say the same thing about the popular altcoins too. Ethereum too is a network being developed by the biggest chain of core developers and it even outshines most of the demerits of bitcoin. Yes we are witnessing a monetory revolution.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:32:56 AM

Yes but we can say the same thing about the popular altcoins too. Ethereum too is a network being developed by the biggest chain of core developers and it even outshines most of the demerits of bitcoin. Yes we are witnessing a monetory revolution.
I agree to that the ethereum is a good coin also because it is having a good progress and sooner than later we can see more pumps or price increase in ethereum but if we will focus on bitcoin then it is still a long to go for bitcoin to maximize its potential because the price of bitcoin right now is still low and like gold, it will continue to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: