Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Updated Coin LiquidCoin v4 'LQC" {REVIVAL}  (Read 5424 times)
wmikrut

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 06:36:14 PM

Why wouldn't people just go to the github, download the source and compile it yourself?
https://github.com/nicksasa/Liquidcoin

Note:  This was LONG before nicksasa had problems on the forum.
          This is the same code I am running now.

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

BM-2cTFihJKmSwusMAoYuUHPvpx56Jozv64KK
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:40:04 PM

Why wouldn't people just go to the github, download the source and compile it yourself?

compile? what exactly is this wizardry u mention? where it the compiling program downloaded from?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:40:29 PM

sorry double post

wmikrut

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 06:41:47 PM

compile? what exactly is this wizardry u mention? where it the compiling program downloaded from?

"this wizardry"... lol.

Sorry, I forget I am a Linux person and I am used to downloading and compiling things.
It's as second nature to me as is you "Start, All Programs" people!

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:43:00 PM

Need a pool please Grin

wmikrut

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 06:44:08 PM

Last block count:  76,465
Block Reward: 2.24689974

I think it reduces every 4000 blocks.
If so, the next reduction is at block 80,000

wmikrut

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 06:45:24 PM

Need a pool please Grin

Just have one of the P2Pool experts throw some numbers in network.py and fire up some P2Pools.

TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:47:12 PM

Need a pool please Grin

Bounty for LQC POOL = 25 LQC

mnx

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:51:10 PM

you can always download the qt client from the original LQC thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60026.0

I'm mining solo using cgminer...

Anyone care to post a nice addnode list?

Ooh,just mined my first LQC block Grin

i thought this was a scam and just full of virus? how are u mining it ?

is there even a windows qt yet?

Is the truecoin link a virus or not?
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:52:19 PM

nodes?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:52:39 PM

so any reliable way to get  windows version so new windows users can try to mine some liquid coins? i dare not try the one listed in this thread now that several persons have said it has a virus

jmmichael93

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:57:32 PM

Isn't this the coin that was started by Nicksasa like a year ago and failed?  Found this in another thread:

Liquidcoin sort-of
Nicksasa (creator) disappeared with no notice, BTC-E rejected LQC, the client is slightly buggy, it's extremely low value (it's still tradable on vircurex.com), and the blockchain itself has 1000's of orphans for each block.
I'm the guy running liquidcoin.org so it's pretty annoying when the actual creator disappearing, plus I also ran the blockexplorer on liquidcoin.org:2755 which is now broken since the blockchain keeps corrupting itself and ABE keeps breaking its own MySQL so I have to keep re-scanning the liquidcoin blockchains...so I gave up of course after the 100th time...
It's still sort-of alive, but buggy and unsupported by its own developer.

This is also the same guy that was operating notroll.in LTC pool and seems to have disappeared.  Does it have new developers now or are people just making mistakes of the past?

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:02:47 PM

Isn't this the coin that was started by Nicksasa like a year ago and failed?  Found this in another thread:

Liquidcoin sort-of
Nicksasa (creator) disappeared with no notice, BTC-E rejected LQC, the client is slightly buggy, it's extremely low value (it's still tradable on vircurex.com), and the blockchain itself has 1000's of orphans for each block.
I'm the guy running liquidcoin.org so it's pretty annoying when the actual creator disappearing, plus I also ran the blockexplorer on liquidcoin.org:2755 which is now broken since the blockchain keeps corrupting itself and ABE keeps breaking its own MySQL so I have to keep re-scanning the liquidcoin blockchains...so I gave up of course after the 100th time...
It's still sort-of alive, but buggy and unsupported by its own developer.

This is also the same guy that was operating notroll.in LTC pool and seems to have disappeared.  Does it have new developers now or are people just making mistakes of the past?

I think this is a perfect example of how awesome Crypto-truly is. Look at BitCoin!!! No one knows were Satoshi is but yet BitCoin is still Kicking and "thriving". A coin can Do great thinks without its developer. The coin in a way is its own person. it belongs to no-one . It is free and lives in all of us

turtle83

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 07:05:00 PM

Downloading blocks... so far ~23000 . difficulty : 0.05000000

So 23000th block was mined at so low difficulty? How?

Code:
{
    "version" : 50003,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 23000,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "difficulty" : 0.05000000,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1399392,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1368816856,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

jmmichael93

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:05:28 PM

Meh, just yesterday you were pumping up WDC.  How many old alt-coins you going to try and revive?  Scamcoin created by scammer = fail.  People, make sure to look into the backgrounds of those involved in what you choose to back before making a decision.  A look at someone's post history can be very enlightening.

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:08:23 PM

Meh, just yesterday you were pumping up WDC.  How many old alt-coins you going to try and revive?  Scamcoin created by scammer = fail.  People, make sure to look into the backgrounds of those involved in what you choose to back before making a decision.  A look at someone's post history can be very enlightening.

I will jump behind whatever coin I want!!!! its all for the greater good my friend. Does it hurt to support all coins? Positivity moves us further. Yes I am human I can be negative to. But hey its a beautiful day outside !! its Friday!!! we have a weekend in front of us!! Lets smile and be happy

jmmichael93

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:11:41 PM

You're right, you are entitled to do as you want, but I would have to disagree that it is for the greater good.  All this Alt-coin pumping and scamming going on is terrible for the community.  Consider this, you're a new person to cryptocoins and heard something about it on the news.  You go to check it out, and you run into all the scams and ripoff artists that are rampaging around this community lately.  The saga about BFL, incompetency at MtGox, pool operators scamming, and now alt-coins made just to pump and dump on newbies.  Think you're going to decide to get involved?

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:18:59 PM

You're right, you are entitled to do as you want, but I would have to disagree that it is for the greater good.  All this Alt-coin pumping and scamming going on is terrible for the community.  Consider this, you're a new person to cryptocoins and heard something about it on the news.  You go to check it out, and you run into all the scams and ripoff artists that are rampaging around this community lately.  The saga about BFL, incompetency at MtGox, pool operators scamming, and now alt-coins made just to pump and dump on newbies.  Think you're going to decide to get involved?

I wont back a scam coin!!!!!!! notice all the exclamations he he he  Grin  seriously It might seem like I back a lot of coins but I really don't . My favorites BitBar ,BitGem, Liquidcoin, Worldcoin, I back them because I like them. Why do I like them? I just do. This is a hobby for me. I enjoy doing it. I am not out to scam anyone. I believe in whatever comes around goes around.

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:22:19 PM

I wont back a scam coin!!!!!!! notice all the exclamations he he he  Grin  seriously It might seem like I back a lot of coins but I really don't . My favorites BitBar ,BitGem, Liquidcoin, Worldcoin, I back them because I like them. Why do I like them? I just do. This is a hobby for me. I enjoy doing it. I am not out to scam anyone. I believe in whatever comes around goes around.

Lets look at the facts!! I have NOT traded with anyone on BitcoinTalk . I don't sell my coins . I collect them . How could I be a pump and dumper if I never sell them he he he .He said dumper  Grin

He said Dumper . ha ha good one butthead

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:32:21 PM

addnode Update

addnode=24.141.5.252

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: