Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28376 times)
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

I’ve developed my strategy where I trade each day and also have something to hold. I have approximately a half invested in crypto for a long time, and the other half I use for sell-buy every day. Ane price decrease will not affect me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

I will day trade and hold and the same time. There is no one jacket size fit all approach to cryptocurrency. You can really have it all or have none. Everything is up to you. Are you Willing to pay the prize and be rich?

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I’ve developed my strategy where I trade each day and also have something to hold. I have approximately a half invested in crypto for a long time, and the other half I use for sell-buy every day. Ane price decrease will not affect me.
Well, Both of them are good to make profit but you must choose a good coin that have a great and hardworking Dev if you are doing long term trading because there's a lot of shitcoin that die in short term so be careful choose wisely. I must prefer for long term trading since I'm busy on my regular job I choose the top 10 coin on coinmarketcap now.
On the other hand i think If you are a day trader then nothing wrong in even investing in shitcoins as if the price pumps then you can make huge profits but there is also an risk of loosing money and every time decision won't go in your favor so its better to invest in top 10 atlcoins and hold it for a long term to make good profits from it.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

I think holding off an asset is one of the best ways to make big profits in the future because with the decrease in the price of bitcoin and other altcoin nowadays it certainly make traders become difficult if relying on trading every day.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

duc4487

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

day trading is very tired and it need more time to see market,i think it only make rich for exchange because fee exchange,i chosen hold for long time,i don't want x may times,i only want profit 50-100%/1 year,it is very good with me
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

For me i will pick to day trade because of it is more profitable than actually just holding and it's very less patience but of course you need patience if not you may out a trade to early.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

Short-term investment is not catually profitable, but if you can make money by buy-and-sell every day, so it’s also a good strategy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

I find that investing everyday or in the short term is high risk. I do not have much experience with this investment, so I can call it surfing investment. While the market decreases how much you can invest per day, you will end up losing more. I think Crypto's investment in the long-term will be safer.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

I will stick on holding because in this type of activity all I will going to do is to wait and earn. Unlike in trading that I will spend too much effort and time for it just to earn money.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

There is no reason to keep trading to make more money if you can simply hodl. Just stash it away somewhere or even invest it and just try to avoid using them. If you need to use it just spend as little as possible on as vital stuff as possible. This is not just bitcoin do that to all your coins / money ever, savings account is something for banks too which means act as if you have a savings account for crypto.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

two important ways for bitcoin earning one is day trading and other is mining. I follow daily trading instead of holding. Next I prefer bounty campaign.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
B{o}T

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Riding the Bitcoin Cash wave at the moment, easy 30-50% profit in last couple of weeks! Fill your pockets when markets are flourishing
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

The technique that you will use depends on the skills that you have. You can't earn big amount of money if your skills is not suitable on your trading strategy. If you are good in technical analysis, I prefer to you to do day trading than holding. 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

I think you should hold for long. Especially for some altcoin are rewarded some long holdings like NEO, ICX, ... which are the potential altcoins in the future and the current moment is your good investment moment. Take this opportunity when the price of the altcoins is very cheap. Hold for long to get 10 times the property.
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I prefer to trade with profits that can be earned every day this is the short-term investment . but If you use a large amount of capital to get a perfect return.
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

The technique that you will use depends on the skills that you have. You can't earn big amount of money if your skills is not suitable on your trading strategy. If you are good in technical analysis, I prefer to you to do day trading than holding. 

Day trade is for professional traders if you ask me. It's not for every person who likes crypto coins. Many people prefer to hold instead of day trading because they find day trading very risky as a result.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Day trading is never as simple as what you can imagine, this market does not follow any rule or analysis, so if you still think you have good analytics and that can help you make money in day trading, that would be a mistake that leads you to bigger problems. The market is a battle between whales and sharks, they control all, the price is up to them, you too rely on technical analysis also does not make sense, they will easily carry you into the trap, the best is sometimes trading day to accumulate more experience, should not be so focused on it, choose safety as holding

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
alex6464

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Day trading and any kind of trading is way more riskier than just holding a coins. But its way more profitable than holding. Day trading needs time and focus to have great results.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

Day trading and any kind of trading is way more riskier than just holding a coins. But its way more profitable than holding. Day trading needs time and focus to have great results.

I do not have the patience to wait for a more promising moment for my coins. So I'd rather trade them, And do not wait for a better time.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  

Jump to: