Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13505 times)
djablom

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:55:46 PM

Hey, guys, you will not believe... But I really know a few normal, regular people, who work at their work, who have families, children, do shopping and so on. But they even don't know... e-mails!!! Really, they can not use computer at all. And they consider themselves - normal, usual people. They work 12 hours a day and when they come home, they hardly have power to get to the sofa and switch on TV. So wht BITCOIn are we here talking about???  Wink

Absolutely right were still on the beginning of bitcoin era. Most people don't know what is bitcoin or a digit currency now a days. But it becoming the most uses as mode of payment by other people and that well accepted by merchants becoming popular in this present years.

Bitcoin is probably geared toward the younger generations. Computers, the internet, and emails were always harder to learn for the older generations but the younger people grew up with these technological advances so they were used to it from a young age. The same is happening with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The younger generation will be more used to it and will understand better than older generations. It's going to take time for Bitcoin to catch on but it will happen gradually. At some point, Bitcoin will be as well known as smartphones.

Maybe yes, and maybe not) There are a lot of young people technologically educated, but they don't ow much about cryptocurrency. My son is a programer, nut he is JUST NOT INTERESTED IN THAT. on the other hand - I am crazy about the topic., though I am 57. And, by the way, older generation now is not the same as it was even 10-20 years ago.
Good to see that there are oldies who are engaging already on bitcoin which is actually a nice thing.I agree on what you have said here those people who are older compared on those previous years or decades is really different knowing that technology do innovate even more which adoption or awareness on techy things would really be there.
I agree with you old people are hard to explain and learn what bitcoin actually so is the same for kids and even for the parents who go to work everyday i guess what you will need the most for bitcoin is time a lot of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

We are not yet in bitcoin application stage globally. And it's true, maybe only about 0.1% of people who really know and use bitcoin. This would be an opportunity for us who had already jumped. While we wait bitcoin known to many people in the world with fantastic value at that time.
Well it is true that some people in our country do not know about the bitcoin yet but we cannot say it that they are 0.1% who knows the bitcoin. You are right at the point that it is the best time to use bitcoin and to earn from it so that we will be able to enjoy the bright future in the coming days of the month or you can wait for year so you will be able to get the highest profit because then more people will know bitcoin.

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:46:02 AM

I don't get too surprised that just very few people understand it or know it. It is highly technical and technology require high knowledge. Hence, less industrial society find it difficult to grapple with due to its processes.
As we all know that there is a lot of illiteracy in the world, and this is the reason why most of the people don’t know about bitcoin. They are not aware of bitcoin that is because they don’t want to think big and get big. They don’t use their mind to think about anything good.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:29:33 AM

I don't get too surprised that just very few people understand it or know it. It is highly technical and technology require high knowledge. Hence, less industrial society find it difficult to grapple with due to its processes.
As we all know that there is a lot of illiteracy in the world, and this is the reason why most of the people don’t know about bitcoin. They are not aware of bitcoin that is because they don’t want to think big and get big. They don’t use their mind to think about anything good.
But the fact is that bitcoin is getting popular, and almost everyone knows it. What I think is they do not know what to do to get bitcoin. They do not know where to start, if someone else taught them about bitcoin I think everyone will switch to bitcoin
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:52:50 AM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.
Yes i truly agree with that. Most of the people prefering field job becuase theyre not yet know about bitcoin today. That earning here is better and easy instead oftaking field job. I think it will be helpful to them especially in financail aspect of their life.
There are so many living amongst us who don’t even know that whether such kind of thing exists or not. I think it all depends on time. It will certainly take a lot of time to know about this wonderful thing. We need to play a major role especially the ones who are well familiar with the concept of Bitcoin. We need to tell others about this thing.
Khristian

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:14:35 AM

i am.looking for business btc is used but i have not seen using bitcoin.i think no more about btc so me and my friend i teach them what is bitcoin maybe in the future bitcoin that we pay on everything . you know people about bitcoin they also understand
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

I think so some of my friends don't even know what is this all about and also me untill someone told me about this and do he teach me about this bitcoin
There is nothing surprising in this that some people are still unaware of bitcoin. This is just because some people don’t like indulging into technology very much. They are simply from old school of thoughts or maybe they don’t feel comfortable with computers etc. Bitcoin are going to be famous worldwide in the coming couple of years and then everyone will be suing bitcoin.
ronafurw

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:33:47 AM

Yes it is true we are lucky because we know bitcoin unlike them and we can see if we only knew about bitcoin sooner we will be rich by now. Well people doesn't get interested in things that they don't know will benefit them. But if only they knew about bitcoin, what kind of things it can do I think they will find their way to learn about bitcoin by themselves.
Yeah that is true, we are lucky enough to discover bitcoin even though we are little too late right? but we are also lucky to discover it and be a part of this new era earlier compared to others who don't know and is just about to know the beauty of what bitcoin can give to one person. But I know for a fact that in time more and more people will know about cryptocurrencies especially now that it is acquiring a lot of attention.
I feel sorry for those who still don’t know about such an amazing and profit giving thing, and it will only be possible to spread knowledge about bitcoin is through proper channel advertisement and a lot of things are available like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and if this will be done everyone will enjoy its benefit and world will be better place to live in.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

Many people doesn't know about bitcoins yet this shows that bitcoins are not that famous.Many countries hadn't made bitcoins legal or given a statement about bitcoins.But recently numbers of user and investors has been increasing die to high spike in price from $900 to $4800, bitcoins price mostly depends on it's demand from people so it's a good think that people are knowing about bitcoins.If we think bitcoins are still in developing stage and is a new form of currency therefore it would take at least 5 to 10 years to get recognised globally by everyone.
Yes bitcoin is most popular coin of this time and everybody is talking about it around me and proper advertisement is needed, and those who knows about it shows some serious interest to it basically it is started from the west and the whole world follows west and now everyone around the west and also in east is adopting it because they know it is the beneficial and it can give them economic stability.
Be Like Bro

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

Even I've faced the same situation. Like, in India, there's a school which accepts Bitcoin as a payment method of Fees, there have 11 Bitcoin Exchanges in India. their daily trading volume is about 100BTC. Unocoin already working on "to accept bitcoin on local stores". Still no one knows about Bitcoin. And 95% of peoples (My friends & family circle) who knows about Bitcoin was not interested to use Bitcoin, I don't know why?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

Even I've faced the same situation. Like, in India, there's a school which accepts Bitcoin as a payment method of Fees, there have 11 Bitcoin Exchanges in India. their daily trading volume is about 100BTC. Unocoin already working on "to accept bitcoin on local stores". Still no one knows about Bitcoin. And 95% of peoples (My friends & family circle) who knows about Bitcoin was not interested to use Bitcoin, I don't know why?
They are not interested with bitcoin because it is not popular yet so they may think that bitcoin is a scam and that is because only few people trusted it but if bitcoin will be popular in that country and if the percentage of users will grow up to at least 40% then it will attract more users that will definitely use bitcoin even it is still young.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

We are nonetheless midway to popular use in a handful of many years maybe I feel it will be different but now it is extremely little when compared.
Make advertisements through proper medium will increase the demand of bitc0in and as demand will increase there will be more room for the user to earn as much as he can, YOUTUBE and Facebook are the major to advertisement make a little effort to advertise and then see the attraction of people and that time will be one of the greatest time.
komp1

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

Is a truth that huge proportion of the world inhabitants hardly know or have read about btc talk far more of other promising crytos. Picture exactly where the recognition turn into recognized
bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:26:18 PM

Yes it is true we are lucky because we know bitcoin unlike them and we can see if we only knew about bitcoin sooner we will be rich by now. Well people doesn't get interested in things that they don't know will benefit them. But if only they knew about bitcoin, what kind of things it can do I think they will find their way to learn about bitcoin by themselves.
Yeah that is true, we are lucky enough to discover bitcoin even though we are little too late right? but we are also lucky to discover it and be a part of this new era earlier compared to others who don't know and is just about to know the beauty of what bitcoin can give to one person. But I know for a fact that in time more and more people will know about cryptocurrencies especially now that it is acquiring a lot of attention.
I feel sorry for those who still don’t know about such an amazing and profit giving thing, and it will only be possible to spread knowledge about bitcoin is through proper channel advertisement and a lot of things are available like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and if this will be done everyone will enjoy its benefit and world will be better place to live in.
about 98% people have knowledge about bitcoins and they are also investing in bitcoins because it is the most trustable cryptocurrency ever made so if you are looking for easiest and trust able way to earn money than Bitcoins should be your only choice.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:04:03 PM

Many people doesn't know about bitcoins yet this shows that bitcoins are not that famous.Many countries hadn't made bitcoins legal or given a statement about bitcoins.But recently numbers of user and investors has been increasing die to high spike in price from $900 to $4800, bitcoins price mostly depends on it's demand from people so it's a good think that people are knowing about bitcoins.If we think bitcoins are still in developing stage and is a new form of currency therefore it would take at least 5 to 10 years to get recognised globally by everyone.
Yes bitcoin is most popular coin of this time and everybody is talking about it around me and proper advertisement is needed, and those who knows about it shows some serious interest to it basically it is started from the west and the whole world follows west and now everyone around the west and also in east is adopting it because they know it is the beneficial and it can give them economic stability.
Yes now this time bitcoin is so popular and everyone talking about all around because everyone need bitcoin and there are too many follower of bitcoin now this bitcoin bitcoin use worldwide.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:34:11 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

A lot of people still dont know about the system of bitcoin and some people who know bitcoin already and yet afraid to get involved. I personally witnessed people that after making research about bitcoin they still not convinced to invest, well time will come that they will realized that they should start using it year ago.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:12:40 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Where I come from, when you say Bitcoin people will give you a questionning reaction. I think in third world countries, Bitcoin has yet to flourish. It is a platform that is accessible only to those who belong to the high society due to its complexity. Average people like me can also learn about Bitcoin, but it truly takes time to actually get involved in it because of the assurance that it is legit and that its advantages are redeemable.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:30:28 AM

Still there are many don't know what it is and where its used for. Even yesterday i was explaining to my friend what am doing and its benefits and growth. They are not believing there are such things happening and shocking about its growth. I took example as it's like a gold the bitcoin have some value that could fluctuating at any time and currently
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

I think some person already heard the bitcoin but they don’t know yet the important and use, they don’t believe. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:59:43 AM

Yes, it is true if my cousin did not introduce me this I am one of the people who don't know about bitcoin and I think only few here in my place who don't have knowledge about it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: