Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy?  (Read 4354 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:28:09 AM

BNB is one of the few coins on the market with great capabilities of turning out to be massive. This is due to the fact that BNB has an all time highly demanded product in crypto, thus the Binance exchange. Binance exchange is among the top 5 crypto exchanges which is patronize by almost every crypto enthusiasts. I would not be surprise to see BNB hitting $50 Q3 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 03:32:01 AM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"
BNB is a promising project. What I look out before investing on any cryptocurrency or project is to see if it has a working product and how strong it's product is to bring liquidity. BNB is actually one of the strong project to invest on

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:51:21 AM

It seems like everyone knows what Binance is doing right now. The increase is indeed very extraordinary and many people also invest in the BNB. So the BNB is one of the coins that is really worth buying now, before it rises even higher.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:01:01 AM

I think so because its a promising project and a real deal also. Bnb price is increasing rapidly maybe of small total supply but for me really worth to buy. Also its a stable coin and very popular already because of bnb is a token that uses in Binance exchange.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:24:54 PM

I think the BNB coin is now a bigger possibility that the value of it will be increased as more investors invest in it because of today's bitcoin prices so much that people are looking for a bit of investment in bitcoin.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:01:30 PM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"

Bnb isn't a bad one but are you really sure you want to invest such huge amount on that, anyways the best advice is the one you give yourself but for me I will rather spend such buying good altcoins with potentials that are cheaper

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:32:18 PM

It seems like everyone knows what Binance is doing right now. The increase is indeed very extraordinary and many people also invest in the BNB. So the BNB is one of the coins that is really worth buying now, before it rises even higher.
BNB has been chosen by many investors as a long-term investment and many people have pledged to keep for more than 1 year so the price increase is inevitable in this coin. Binance is a reliable exchange and if you are an investor at this exchange, at least you have to spend a small amount to buy BNB because holding BNB will help you earn more passive or reduced fee costs and if you are more fortunate, you can participate in IEO projects proposed by Binance

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:20:48 PM

BNB is a very promising cryptocurrency. Many say that it is Binance that is the source of all evil in the krypton industry but they are wrong. I think that it is necessary to invest.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:19:18 PM

Life itself is a matter of process. It takes time for everything to mature. Development and advancement needs process and process requires time. Its worth to get some huge loads of BNB and relax for a long term profit. You might not see the essence right away but surely you will if you hodl some BNB for long term profit.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:52:54 PM

I see altcoin the development of the BNB is pretty good, prices are slowly starting to rise and I think it's worthy of long-term investment, if you have high trust in altcoin this is certainly the right time to buy and invest in it. BNB has great potential for investment
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:57:18 PM

As long as there is popularity around IEO, it is certainly necessary to buy BNB, as it is on all these news very well grows

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

Yes it is. BNB is very worthy if you invest in it. At the bear market BNB is the coin which performed very well. Bnb was just a exchange coin. Maybe be the most successful exchange coin. But after their Dex and binance chain launched the price of BNB goes very well. BNB is growing with binance day by day. And at this moment binance is the leading exchange and the team behind it working very hard to secure the position. And after binance chain launched many big project shifted to it. So their is a huge chance that in near future binance coin would go very big.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:10:25 PM

binance coin is very good to buy because the use of binance coin on the platform, namely exchange binance to use no 1 on this binance platform makes people will buy binance coins continuously for use in binance exchange
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:55:37 AM

BNB has its benefits you see. The price has grown a lot since the past year and seeing the statistics it will continue to rise in this year and the next year too. One of the reasons for its popularity I think maybe because of the new IEO and their coin. So it may be a risk but then again this risk may pay of as it is coming from a more trustworthy background than some other altcoins.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:14:09 PM

the price of BNB tokens is affected by the Binance Exchange platform they have, I am sure that at any time is the right time to buy a BNB, because as the Binance Exchange develops, the price of the BNB token will be better.
Binance exchange is one a part can affected BNB price, like issue few month ago after Binance hack issue, the price of BNB are going down deeply.
but after that few week later the price are increase back to stable price in 400k satoshi untill now

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:20:36 PM

I think that BNB is going to be in top three altcoins on the market, if Binance will continue to make such massive updates with their exchange and token. And it seems, like they are not going to stop, so I await a great price increase of BNB in the futuree.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:48:02 PM

I think that BNB is going to be in top three altcoins on the market, if Binance will continue to make such massive updates with their exchange and token. And it seems, like they are not going to stop, so I await a great price increase of BNB in the futuree.
not. it will not happen. I think in the top 3 will always be coins that will globally influence the world of cryptocurrency and society as a whole.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:05:04 PM

Indeed BNB is worth buying. It is one of the promising coins in the crypto space. The inception of IEOs are even one of the key movers of the BNB coin.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:08:30 PM

Indeed BNB is worth buying. It is one of the promising coins in the crypto space. The inception of IEOs are even one of the key movers of the BNB coin.
well, BNB coins are very useful for those who trade, or exchange at binance. when binance continues to grow, then the coin will be even more meaningful. depending on how you look, I think BNB is indeed a very worthy coin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:15:32 PM

Is it only exchange right? I am not sure about long term investing but you should avoid investing now it is overvalued, wait for a next correction to invest in bnb.
why, i think BNB is really good for long-term investment.
we can look how progress and how it growth, now BNB hit more than 35$ so why it coin not worth to long-term invest.
i hold BNB until now and i buy it when price is just 20$ and i keep hold it and i wait to hit 50$ or more.
i believe with BNB will have a bright future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: