Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7455 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:08:56 AM

I do not understand why people say bitcoin is a bubble while its value is very stable and increasing day by day. Each time it drops, it increases rapidly. Only small and new investors learn about this new market selling bitcoin at the moment. I believe in the true value and future of bitcoin. Let's see what bitcoin will do next year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:11:27 AM

When it reaches bubble price, hard to answer this question. I think when it goes too high that there are no signs of stopping it is the limit of it. But we need to look at the external impact, especially at this time, the impact from china is huge.
Majority of people think that the price of bitcoin is reaching bubble price because it was increasing very fast in the last two months (increase more 400%) but this is just prognostication and it's exactly or not then nobody can't be known. Bitcoin is still increasing the price and reach new peak prices but i have felt the price of Bitcoin is controlled by some ascendancy that is holding mainly of bitcoin and Most likely is China because they are holding 23% total bitcoin.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:13:32 AM

No, BTC is having a good correction and BCC has too much volume and breaking the market, but still btc will be the winner at the end.
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:39:37 AM

It is not a bubble. As you can see, after a long time growth, the market needs an adjustment. After that, the coins will recover and you will get profit.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:34:58 PM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....

We are already experiencing the bitcoins dump and i do not wanted to think that they are like a bubble because if that happen all  my money in bitcoins will end up into none. And that would make me craxy because i spend almost all of my 2017 in gaining a lot of bitcoins and now i am lossing money because of that fall. But i expect that before this year ends the value of the bitcoins will rise again and will go back to their top price and a lot of rumers are saying that bitcoins will go $50k and i am looking forward to that.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:02:15 PM

I think that in the coming years bitcoin will not lose in price, but on the contrary - will grow. Bitcoin was believed and had already begun to build large capitals into it. Therefore, in the near future we will see the fall of bitcoin vryatli.
mafostedu

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:24:50 PM

It is ironic because you all are answering to this thread and it has been created a few months ago, probably the OP is not even asking that kind of questions anymore because now he knows that it is not a bubble, and it will never be.
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

Its difficult to know. The best way is trade with caution
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:52 AM

Its difficult to know. The best way is trade with caution
Caution is always advised, but the price is not the bubble, because if it were a bubble, it would never had been back to stability as we saw today. Also the demand got low in last week because of long weekend of Christmas which causes the drop in the market but now its back towards its goal of 1800 USD before the new year. This increase in the demand will make it very easy to reach that price.
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....

You can say bitcoin is bubble starting when bitcoin grow up and dump very bad. That is the starting.
I tell bitcoin is bubble because the movement to dip.
hakata_sio

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

Gentle declines and weak rebounds are eerie
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Every year everyone says that bitcoin is a bubble. But nevertheless, this does not prevent the price of bitcoin from growing. By and large, the dollar can be called a bubble. Everything is based only on trust. But I doubt that bitcoin will depreciate, rather the reverse.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

Bitcoin has had a major correction and few minor ones in very short time, now bitcoin price in sitting in 14k usd, it shows that it's not a bubble
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:03:05 PM

yes bitcoin like a balloon that breaks easily when the volume is too much and too high, and now bitcoin has broken balloons and started in the patch to get back up again the price.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

There are many views in the market and no one can talk they are right or wrong. So now, let do what you think it is right. If you trust Bitcoin, let hold. If not, selling all. That's easy
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

Bitcoin has had a major correction and few minor ones in very short time, now bitcoin price in sitting in 14k usd, it shows that it's not a bubble
The correction wasn't yet big enough comparing to the recent growth. I'm waiting for bigger correction to get some more satoshis. I believe it will happen sooner or later but overall bitcoin is not a bubble. It is limited which makes it a finite good and gives it intrinsic value.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:39:55 PM

yes bitcoin like a balloon that breaks easily when the volume is too much and too high, and now bitcoin has broken balloons and started in the patch to get back up again the price.
The bitcoin price did not go down dramaticly and people are already talking about it failling and thinking of switching to another coin, the price is about 14k and that makes it the most profitable investments of all time and idon't think that a minor set back will make it collapse and fall down, right now bitcoin's transaction fees and time are fairly high compared to the other cryptocurrencies, and that is what is causing all this probelm, and unless this probelm does not get fixed than the price might start going down.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

The correction wasn't yet big enough comparing to the recent growth. I'm waiting for bigger correction to get some more satoshis. I believe it will happen sooner or later but overall bitcoin is not a bubble. It is limited which makes it a finite good and gives it intrinsic value.

Waiting for a correction would take forever. Instead of waiting you can act and buy some bitcoin and altcoin to get in the market.

Bubble rumors are created by rich people so that they can accumulate cheap bitcoins you will sell with panic.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

There are a lot of rumors, most of them are deliberately spreaded by whales just to make bigger speculation.
In this situation, we little people can make good profit with a right mix of analysis, intuition and... luck :-)
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

There are a lot of rumors, most of them are deliberately spreaded by whales just to make bigger speculation.
In this situation, we little people can make good profit with a right mix of analysis, intuition and... luck :-)
If you still think that bitcoin is worth the bubble, then you probably do not know much about the crypto and bitcoin markets. Bitcoin grows very well in 2017 and has continued to grow until this year and is now pumping at a steady rate of more than $ 16,000. It's probably the value the community is accepting for bitcoin, but bitcoin is still trying to break new milestones this year and I think the bitcoin will reach over $ 20000 in January.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: