Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7455 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

There are so many people who are saying bitcoin is just a bubble, people should never invest in it, but I believe some of the experts who called bitcoin is just a bubble did actually bought bitcoins whenever there is a huge dip in price, in fact, I am guessing they are spreading this FUD in order to buy bitcoin at a discount rate.
This is a possibility after all do you think bankers and investors want to get our bitcoin for 9k each, no they want to get it for as cheap as they can and then they will pump the price, that is just insider trading they know what laws or statements big politicians and bankers will make so they can take a position before that happens and make a fortune buying or shorting bitcoin.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

I guess by now your question has been answered.In any case Bitcoin to me isn't in a bubble and the reason is that the underlying technology behind Bitcoin is Being widely adopted and so with time value will continue to rise.

yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
We can see that in the past few days the market has experienced a lot of turbulence when the price of bitcoin has continuously declined, there was a time of $ 6000. But in less than a week, bitcoin has grown exponentially and has returned to the $ 9600 mark and is still on a strong upward trend. I think that at the present time we can completely trust and invest in bitcoin.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

No one can exactly predict what will be the price of the bitcoin because of it's being volatile. What I know for know is bitcoin's price is almost down from twenty thousand dollars to eight thousand dollars. Bitcoin is a currency with o definite price in a long run.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

it was a bubble when it was 20 thousand $ ,but now it's increasing price is real and belief to btc is more than two months ago
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

No, I do not think so. Bitcoin 2017 is not the same with bitcoin 2014. At the moment, more and more people feel that bitcoin is the best place to save their money and property. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is hard to be pumped. If you want to have money in the future, you should invest your money in bitcoin
I also think like abnj, bitcoin is not a bubble, we can see the market in the past few days are showing signs of positive when the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing. We can see that the bitcoin is showing signs of extremely strong recovery, now bitcoin prices are over $ 10000. Everybody says bitcoin is bubbles, I buy bubbles and I tell people it's how I am rich.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

bitcoin price is one of the fastest crypto currency exchange in the world and it's very safe to used or trade in market place.
Therefore I conclude it is not a bubbled, it is a blessing that serves everyone.
We may see bitcoin prices rising sharply in the past few days and push the market back. I believe bitcoin is not a bubble, but quite the opposite, bitcoin is a monument of the market Cyptocurrency does not collapse. Please rest assured and monk bitcoin at this time, the opportunity always comes to those who grasp it.
Good luck
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

bitcoin price is one of the fastest crypto currency exchange in the world and it's very safe to used or trade in market place.
Therefore I conclude it is not a bubbled, it is a blessing that serves everyone.
We may see bitcoin prices rising sharply in the past few days and push the market back. I believe bitcoin is not a bubble, but quite the opposite, bitcoin is a monument of the market Cyptocurrency does not collapse. Please rest assured and monk bitcoin at this time, the opportunity always comes to those who grasp it.
Good luck
Of course, if you earn bitcoin and at the same time trade it at high prices, then it really is good incomes for everyone. But what about the storage of bitcoins, if there is no certainty about the real price for the future? Bubbles always burst.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
I think that at this time the bitcoin bubble is unlikely. We may in the past few days despite the bitcoin prices have been falling continuously, but recent days have come back and started to price very strong. At present bitcoin prices are above $ 10,000 and continue to rise, I believe this is a good time to buy bitcoins at a very good price.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin bubbles, more and more people are using Bitcoin then bitcoin is getting tougher and may not fall. If down is normal, maybe just a correction.
just look at the current prices have improved. Cool

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
ipbitrung01

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin bubbles, more and more people are using Bitcoin then bitcoin is getting tougher and may not fall. If down is normal, maybe just a correction.
If the current bitcoin is below $ 3,000 then I am sure that your comment is true, but you can see that the bitcoin price has risen and increased dramatically when it passed the $ 10,000 mark. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will touch $ 13000 next week and will continue to recover to $ 19800.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

If the current bitcoin is below $ 3,000 then I am sure that your comment is true, but you can see that the bitcoin price has risen and increased dramatically when it passed the $ 10,000 mark. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will touch $ 13000 next week and will continue to recover to $ 19800.
I'm interested in how you analyze the current situation and what will happen in the future with Bitcoin. How did you do that, according to your rules, the next week will be decisive and Bitcoin's growth will be $ 13,000?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

You are not considering the fact that most people are buying bitcoin as a form of investment and to store their assets for a long time. So saying that the price will not fall and keep on rising is actually wrong. People will eventually sell  their investment/cryptocurrency to cashout their profit which will cause the price to fall and dramatically recover  when they start to reinvest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:39:03 AM

Nowadays bitcoin value hit to $10,000 +++ and for almost 2 days the value of it is almost stable to $9,500 to $10,000. Now the value of bitcoin is recovering from  price dump on late week of January and early week of February. Now in my opinion the bitcoin price will rise again continuously  like happen before last year. We all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and unstoppable.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

Nowadays bitcoin value hit to $10,000 +++ and for almost 2 days the value of it is almost stable to $9,500 to $10,000. Now the value of bitcoin is recovering from  price dump on late week of January and early week of February. Now in my opinion the bitcoin price will rise again continuously  like happen before last year. We all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and unstoppable.

this is a good news for us which still holding bitcoin because the price is start to increase although the price is stable at that price this is a good progress. I am sure that the price could increase more and more and will increase high. the price is trying to recovering like you said and will rise again and I think in the next month, the price will reach $15k again and break the barrier to rise to a new high price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin price will be vanish. I am still hoping for this coin to recover. Not only bitcoin are falling, but other crypto currency also has a massive price correction but i think it is just a crisis that will be passing by. And before this year end, bitcoin and other altcoins will go higher than what we are expecting.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:34:08 AM

If bitcoin is truly hitting a trend phase the bubble won't be popping for a while. Also what most people don't get yet is that Bitcoin's growth is not linear, but exponential, just like the Internet was since 90's. We are at a very early stage and we haven't even hit the bottom part.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

There are a lot of rumors, most of them are deliberately spreaded by whales just to make bigger speculation.
In this situation, we little people can make good profit with a right mix of analysis, intuition and... luck :-)
We already here in this community and understand that bitcoin has volatility in nature, we should realized that spreading those news will affects those weak hands as there understanding about this technology is not strong enough when low tides exist.
The bitcoin price is now getting stronger every day after those bloodbath days, those weak hands are now sad. We should not listen to those FUD and should focus on our activities like diversifying our investments.
jsrenthourse

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

I am confident one thing that bitcoin at the moment does not cnf doubt, bitcoin is not bubble. We can see after the bitcoin has been falling continuously and hit $ 6000 after reaching $ 19800. But in recent days bitcoin prices are rising again and now back to the $ 11000 level and still on the rebound is very strong. So we can trust and invest in bitcoin right now.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

When the price already increasing without going down. Then it could be a good sign for it to  bubble. Watching the trend for now we can say that it is almost the start. We already suffered from the dumped in the starting days of the year but still we should still expect the upcoming dip. If we can compare the price trend of BTC last year and this year maybe it could be faster this year.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: