Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7455 times)
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:43:06 AM

When you able to tell bitcoin price is already or almost bubble?
My personal opinion is bubble happens when the selling price and the purchase price have a very long difference in a close term and besides the volume of the transaction is also not too high because the goal is only to manipulate the price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:36:55 PM

Well, considering the scope of it and utility value along with the growth potential, I don't think that $5K is a fair price. I believe that Bitcoin is still undervalued and it will grow in the coming years.

I hold Bitcoins and you can label this as a bias opinion but I honestly believe that Bitcoin is undervalued at this moment and we will see the price floating around $10K before 2020. A bubble is something which has no practical use and highly optimistic opinions but Bitcoin is providing a solution to the issue of costly and time-consuming overseas funds transfer.
coinsmanager

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

The logarithmic view of the chart does not indicate that it is in a bubble, but I would say that we would be in a bubble if Bitcoin goes above $ 5000 in the next few months.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

I think we will need to wait and see when there's a major piece of news, like when China banned trading months back.

There's a lot of new money, and mainstream organisations getting in on bitcoin now, more so than ever before. No-one knows how strong or weak their hands are, but considering the volatility, and increase in traders, I'd have thought it might be more susceptible to a big swing or two off of major news - people who get nervous and duck out. The longer term investors know that you have to take the ups and the downs, ride the waves...they (we) know the meaning of HODL.

As BTC rises,  I think the floor does too. Even if there was some major news tonight, I'd be surprised if we hit $2k again...and Bitcoin would stabilise and kick on again, as it does time and time and time again.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

Its normal to expect a big dump coming but i don't it's anytime close. Not while btc is enjoying a good support after segwit. Holders probably won't even mind if a dump happens as it's certain to bounce back. A slide of around 30-40% would even be exciting as it would mean buying time will be active. And it means that it won't take long before btc recovers again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

Its normal to expect a big dump coming but i don't it's anytime close. Not while btc is enjoying a good support after segwit. Holders probably won't even mind if a dump happens as it's certain to bounce back. A slide of around 30-40% would even be exciting as it would mean buying time will be active. And it means that it won't take long before btc recovers again
We need bitcoin price breakdown (or we call correction price of Bitcoin) soon, it very important for give us have faith in future of Bitcoin, we do not want become to speculator and just earn profit with Bitcoin in this year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:32 PM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?
That’s one of the amazing things about bitcoin, it has been defying a lot of odds to become the best crypto in the market right now, it has been on the rise for the past few months and it doesn’t seem to be looking back, while other cryptos are trying to find a place.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:04:12 PM

Well, considering the scope of it and utility value along with the growth potential, I don't think that $5K is a fair price. I believe that Bitcoin is still undervalued and it will grow in the coming years.

I hold Bitcoins and you can label this as a bias opinion but I honestly believe that Bitcoin is undervalued at this moment and we will see the price floating around $10K before 2020. A bubble is something which has no practical use and highly optimistic opinions but Bitcoin is providing a solution to the issue of costly and time-consuming overseas funds transfer.

The current value of Bitcoin is not yet a bubble type and even if it reached as high as $10K I would not call it a potential bubble still. There are many factors or reasons why Bitcoin keep on rising in terms of value. Bitcoin has proven itself to be so resilient and a survivor to say the least. It will go on to be more valuable until it will sometime plateau and that is when volatility can be lessened. Instead of bubbles, I am predicting that there would be small corrections on a regular basis...serving Bitcoin a buffer against the possibility of having catastrophic bubbles.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

The current value of Bitcoin is not yet a bubble type and even if it reached as high as $10K I would not call it a potential bubble still. There are many factors or reasons why Bitcoin keep on rising in terms of value. Bitcoin has proven itself to be so resilient and a survivor to say the least. It will go on to be more valuable until it will sometime plateau and that is when volatility can be lessened. Instead of bubbles, I am predicting that there would be small corrections on a regular basis...serving Bitcoin a buffer against the possibility of having catastrophic bubbles.
Bubbles would just be considered if its price increase been affected by a temporary hype then suddenly crashes its price and this is not happening on bitcoin as of now since price wont really easily crash because of the strong supports on it which means crashing might not happen easily theres posibility but only on minimal.Price corrections do really happen and its normal for a healthy market of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:43:30 PM

We do not say bitcoin prices like a bubble, but the altcoin is creating a bubble, and the largest bubble containing all the bubbles is bitcoin left because it has a direct impact on the entire altcoin.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

We have been hearing about the Bitcoin bubble since the price was at 100 USD, if we compare the graphs of Bitcoin with the DOTCOM bubble we can see the market cap of Bitcoin is far less "inflated" than the dotcomo graph

Moreover I support this https://cointelegraph.com/news/there-will-be-no-bubble-for-bitcoin-and-ethereum-heres-why

That hyphothesis proposes that crypto can't really be into a bubble because of George Soros theory of market bipolarity

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

We do not say bitcoin prices like a bubble, but the altcoin is creating a bubble, and the largest bubble containing all the bubbles is bitcoin left because it has a direct impact on the entire altcoin.

Altcoin ICO bubble will not affect the bitcoins market value and won't be impact on bitcoin growth or down fall in future. But when bitcoin's value bubbles in the chart we need to worry fees could we do and we feel fear of price falling when we start business or trading I'm that time.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

They have been saying bubble to btc price for years. But it keeps raising in every cases. We risked our money already its true but  we should ignore those kind of meaningless sayings
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:32:49 PM

Altcoin ICO bubble will not affect the bitcoins market value and won't be impact on bitcoin growth or down fall in future. But when bitcoin's value bubbles in the chart we need to worry fees could we do and we feel fear of price falling when we start business or trading I'm that time.

If the fees is very high and unreachable, and also the addition of blocks of transaction then we can be sure bitcoin prices will bubble, many people deny it but its potential is huge and create chaos in the future, we need to keep reviewing with some system upgrades back for some time .

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:41:28 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 06:32:40 PM by uslfd

Agreed. It does look like the price has quite a lot more to go up before coming back down this time round.Reason is this time the pump is partially supported by monies like hedge funds starting bitcoin funds and things like that which are legit money, not not money.

I am fairly confident bitcoin price could reach and stabilise above $5K or even touch $6K a bit this year.
However then of course, whether it is a bubble or not also depends on factor like new regulations. Recently we saw Chinese ICO ban could send the market into some sort of bear market for at least a few days. Any new regulation bigger than that will surely have a big negative impact on bitcoin price.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:22:02 AM

I don't think that the price will dump in coming years because bitcoin has already its own momentum and it will keep on maintaining that and we already got a lot of countries that fully support bitcoin like Japan and other countries and that is why i see that the price of bitcoin will pump more in coming years and i don't think that we can see any bubble because the price of bitcoin is now solid.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:33:01 PM

Bubbles would just be considered if its price increase been affected by a temporary hype then suddenly crashes its price and this is not happening on bitcoin as of now since price wont really easily crash because of the strong supports on it which means crashing might not happen easily theres posibility but only on minimal.Price corrections do really happen and its normal for a healthy market of bitcoin.

Exactly, Bitcoin will keep growing with some price corrections but since it gives utility value against the amount invested, we can not call it a bubble. If we are ignoring price volatility, then it is a perfect mode of the international payments which saves costs and more precisely the time of transaction confirmation as compared to that of traditional fiat systems.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:19:52 AM

Bitcoin price has not only bubbled but it has broken a lot of records and its still going to keep breaking because to find a currency that’s going to act the way its acting is going to be a difficult task, because no other currency has the potentials to be like that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Shiller2009

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

There is no drop, a slight decrease is possible, but to fall by half or even three times. this will not happen. The more people will be in bitcoins, the more will be the price and less the chance of a recession.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

There is no drop, a slight decrease is possible, but to fall by half or even three times. this will not happen. The more people will be in bitcoins, the more will be the price and less the chance of a recession.
Agreed! This is really absurd to imagine at present that bitcoins are going to dump hard. Little falls are being observed for last few days and this trend will be practiced till the inception of New Year. Indeed, more followers mean more market demand which ultimately leads to the high price of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: