Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7455 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

There is no drop, a slight decrease is possible, but to fall by half or even three times. this will not happen. The more people will be in bitcoins, the more will be the price and less the chance of a recession.
Agreed! This is really absurd to imagine at present that bitcoins are going to dump hard. Little falls are being observed for last few days and this trend will be practiced till the inception of New Year. Indeed, more followers mean more market demand which ultimately leads to the high price of bitcoins.

It is really funny hearing that every time that bitcoin has dropped, they always think that bitcoin is a bubble that has burst and the price will fall and crash hard on the floor. However, bitcoin has never experienced a bubble for this year, IMHO. We may see a few dips here and there, but investors have really fully trusted on it that every time the price falls, a lot of new faces join and enter the hype train. So I can't really see that bitcoin can fall three folds. Just wait and see, bitcoin will recover and rebound once again and we will see a strong price in couple of months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:48:13 AM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

currently the price is still stuck there is a chance of down and there is a chance up, but I predict it will always go up, because bitcoin is very limited supplynya and many people are looking for bitcoin.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

There is no drop, a slight decrease is possible, but to fall by half or even three times. this will not happen. The more people will be in bitcoins, the more will be the price and less the chance of a recession.
Agreed! This is really absurd to imagine at present that bitcoins are going to dump hard. Little falls are being observed for last few days and this trend will be practiced till the inception of New Year. Indeed, more followers mean more market demand which ultimately leads to the high price of bitcoins.
i don't think that it will really happen or bitcoin is really looking forward for  huge dump in its price. the price is really amazing and rise day by day and it is looking forward to its next station of $10,000. but no doubt anything can happen you cannot predict the future but the prediction of the most experienced people is that it is very hard to stop it right now.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:35:55 PM

The price is not in bubble yet it will take bitcoin price over $50,000 before we can say we are in bubble.we also need to see bitcoin in mainstream media before we can said we are in bubble. We may be in bubble when bitcoin price reach $50000 around 2019! By then bitcoin must have been adopted by India and some Third World countries as a system of payment for goods and services. We are currently laying foundation for what will happen in future and since the foundation is strong we expect that bitcoin will be number one currency.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:41:23 PM

i don't think that it will really happen or bitcoin is really looking forward for  huge dump in its price. the price is really amazing and rise day by day and it is looking forward to its next station of $10,000. but no doubt anything can happen you cannot predict the future but the prediction of the most experienced people is that it is very hard to stop it right now.

I also agree that this is just the trading and weak hands have sold their bitcoins which the bought in low and now the price will be moving between 4400 to 4800 range until the next bullish trend start and we can see next 600 usd price rise and bitcoin price goes 5500+ this month
Masonhoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:43:09 PM

buy as much as you can, it will break 5000$ next month  Grin Grin Grin
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

I am very convinced that the bitcoin price is not a bubble.
When I look at the market today, the altcoins fall. Bitcoin dips as well, but not as much as the altcoins.
If we had a bubble in bitcoin I would expext it to implode under this circumstances.
But from what it looks like bitcoin is still some kind of save haven in the crypto currency world.

It's me!!!
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:30:21 AM

It didn’t only bubble the price exploded and boomed and destroyed a lot of records, the rate at which the coin has started growing is really alarming and one has to be careful these days else he or she might make deadly mistakes around now.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:14:23 AM

I am very convinced that the bitcoin price is not a bubble.
When I look at the market today, the altcoins fall. Bitcoin dips as well, but not as much as the altcoins.
If we had a bubble in bitcoin I would expext it to implode under this circumstances.
But from what it looks like bitcoin is still some kind of save haven in the crypto currency world.
Thank god! There are some wise people still alive in the crypto world, which have got the eyes to see the real potentials of the bitcoins. Bitcoins are nothing too is like altcoins, they are the most trusted digital currency and people are really crazy after them because they are very much promising about producing grand profits.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

It didn’t only bubble the price exploded and boomed and destroyed a lot of records, the rate at which the coin has started growing is really alarming and one has to be careful these days else he or she might make deadly mistakes around now.

I don't see that bubble popping soon though there are times that it will deplete just as how we say a couple of days ago. But you're right, it can't be removed from thought that anytime it may pop so we have to always be prepared and be vigilant about how btc price is moving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

No, I never want the value of bitcoin to go down in any case, this is not a wish for me personally, this is a wish for the whole market, bitcoin leads everything, and the current Many people have invested a huge amount of money in it. If it goes down, they will lose everything. That is a bad thing.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:31:14 PM

No, I never want the value of bitcoin to go down in any case, this is not a wish for me personally, this is a wish for the whole market, bitcoin leads everything, and the current Many people have invested a huge amount of money in it. If it goes down, they will lose everything. That is a bad thing.
Speaking on investment then im sure there are lots of people who did already put huge amounts on bitcoin and as you said if it drops to the lowest then for sure lots of people would really lost their money.I cant really considered that the price of bitcoin is bubbled since it has a good and strong support which means it cant crash so easily.Take a look on the recent happening on bitcoin or crypto world regarding on CHina banning ICO, it did affect the price but not too much.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

In short of, I consider bitcoin as bubble even not all of its characteristic could be called bubble.
Bitcoin gain value from huge flux of money invested by people who believe in/ or want to trade bitcoin.
For people who treat bitcoin as a digital currency, store of value or a medium of exchange, bitcoin really has advantages which can be used for various purposes. But, for traders, bitcoin like bubble, they buy bitcoin and hope more people buy it at higher price, so they can extract profits which is money from others who invest in bitcoin at the peak.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:40:58 PM

In short of, I consider bitcoin as bubble even not all of its characteristic could be called bubble.
Bitcoin gain value from huge flux of money invested by people who believe in/ or want to trade bitcoin.
For people who treat bitcoin as a digital currency, store of value or a medium of exchange, bitcoin really has advantages which can be used for various purposes. But, for traders, bitcoin like bubble, they buy bitcoin and hope more people buy it at higher price, so they can extract profits which is money from others who invest in bitcoin at the peak.

Well, if you mean the interval between $900 and $5100 as a bubble, this is very normal. Because this happened in a short period of time as we all know.

But when we consider the general trend of bitcoin, this cannot be named as a bubble.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

i think who missed early investment to bitcoin, they are crying with bubble lie. i don't believe it is bubble and i know it is just beginning.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:54:27 AM

i think who missed early investment to bitcoin, they are crying with bubble lie. i don't believe it is bubble and i know it is just beginning.

Remember Mark Cuban? It seems that he said that bitcoin is a bubble about a couple of months ago. But bitcoin keeps rising and maybe he was left out by his billionaires friends that's why he kept on saying negative things lately about bitcoin. Then suddenly he made a U-turn and said that he is investing as well. LOL. That's how bitcoin is, making a non-believer to a believer. Its was a nice moved from Mark to suddenly change his view in bitcoin. Because it can really be a good investment tool because it is not a bubble.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:00:50 AM

Well, don't get that touchy and superficial. You are underestimating bitcoins. Bitcoins will definitely recover even if there is gonna be a decline in its prices. Actually that will be test which will separate the true lovers from the fake ones...  Tongue
If not tomorrow, then next week, if not next week then next month or year, surely the prices will surpass all the previous records. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:24:18 AM

Yes there may be few corrections has happened earlier and will happen in future as well. That does not mean it has bubbled it yet. Bitcoin is now being mostly used by many people for investment purpose, for trading, for buying stuff etc. Also few major developing countries are in process to consider bitcoin as a legal entity and this is going to just boost its demand which will lead to rise more in price.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:31:55 AM

bitcoin price always increase and decrease so always can be decrease but it not 2000$. btc price can be decrease but not long time. can be dump for short time.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:32:52 AM

No i don't think bitcoins price is bubbled now because bitcoins had been succesfull couples years ago until today, still there are many people adopt bitcoins on their portofolio of investment as digital asset and digital currency, it will be more rise in the future due to the new investors starts believe in bitcoins and many projects be builded based on behind of technology bitcoins. The pump and dump price of bitcoins is just fluctuating of the price, it is normal on all of instrument investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: