Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7455 times)
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
I really doubt the possibility of bitcoin being a bubble. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin in the last days of 2017 rose to a peak when it reached $ 19800, but then with a Chinese embargo, bitcoin prices immediately plunged and fell to $ 6,000, lost more than 70% of its value. Although the past bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery but today turned back to sharp decline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
True to this growth as late as 2017, I'm really worried about bitcoin being a bubble. But it can be seen that in early 2018 bitcoin prices have made a dramatic adjustment from $ 19800 to $ 9500 at the present time. Although bitcoin is still in the process of adjusting prices, we can believe that bitcoin is no longer a bubble as we think.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

I fully believe that bitcoin is not a bubble. We can see that bitcoin evolved with a very solid foundation and many countries recognized and allowed legal circulation. Even though the bitcoin price has dropped by more than 70%, it has quickly recovered. I believe we can trust and invest in bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

The meaning of the term bubble here in the cryptocurrency world is when the value increased so high then suddenly it pop up and the value of the coin almost lose its value.The price of the bitcoin is not bubbled. The price of the bitcoin is too volatile and it the reason why the value of bitcoin is always decreasing and increasing.
Most times some people may always see it in different ways.
If nothing or serious news is driving the price, and then we are seeing greed and fomo, then that could result to a slight bubble in price, but it is normal, so I would not consider it a bubble, I would rather say the market has been overbought and we always end up having a reversal if a market gets overbought or oversold.

If bitcoin itself is a bubble, by now it should have been down to probably $1 with all the negative news.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

it was a bubble when it was 20 thousand $ ,but now it's increasing price is real and belief to btc is more than two months ago
It was a bubble when bitcoin reached that price but many make the mistake of thinking that all of the growth was a bubble and that is simply not true that is why bitcoin right now is still trading above 10k which means that while some of the growth was in fact caused by a bubble created by new users investing in bitcoin there was a also a lot of real growth in the previous year.

New users come and go. Specially those erratic buyers during the hype on December. Sadly they got burned in Ja-Feb crashed. But they will be replaced soon by new investors or they will returned with a new set of mindset.
I am not really sure we are going to get replacements that fast, after all if they are moderately smart they will see what happened to the newcomers in January and will probably be more cautions in their approach to bitcoin also those that got burned and lost a lot of money are probably not going to get back anytime soon, if you invested most of your money in bitcoin and then you lose it in a single month you will not be very eager to comeback.
jsrenthourse

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

At the time I was a month ago, I was really skeptical about the bitcoin being a bubble, but for the time being I can assure you that bitcoin is not a bubble. The current bitcoin is in the process of recovering extremely strong after losing more than 70% of its value when reduced to $ 6000. At present, bitcoin is at $ 9600 and in the process of recovering strongly, you can trust and invest in bitcoin.
ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

Many people think Bitcoin's exchange rate is unstable, is a bubble and will lose all its value at any time. As I believe Bitcoin as well as altcoins are unpopular currencies and serve for every transaction at this moment, so the popularity is not yet. Cryptocurrencies are used only in small communities, and they consider cryptos to be an asset and to make a profit from rising exchange rates.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Many people think Bitcoin's exchange rate is unstable, is a bubble and will lose all its value at any time. As I believe Bitcoin as well as altcoins are unpopular currencies and serve for every transaction at this moment, so the popularity is not yet. Cryptocurrencies are used only in small communities, and they consider cryptos to be an asset and to make a profit from rising exchange rates.

and once cryptocurrency spread in all countries, I think the price will still changing in every time but people will not say that it is bad because they only thinking about how they could still make a profit from the difference of the price. so they will use their skills to buy and sell the coin to make another profit as they can and they will try it anytime they want.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

Bitcoin price bubbled several times and this happens with the crypto that some time the abnormal growth bring down a standard currency and this happens with bitcoin in the last month of 2017 after that the bitcoin growth is some time 2% sometime 4% So it is now normal and bitcoin is moving in the edge of normal growth it is expected to increase the bitcoin usage in the 2918 and this year will give a good impact on over all economy it i s significant for economy.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency of all cryptos but due to its price has rapidly changed so quickly in just a short time so when the price goes up so quickly, bitcoin has been predicted to drop so quickly too, anything goes up too fast will blow in the future and fall to 0, that is why people call bitcoin is a bubble.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

We can not use the word'bubble' to describe bitcoin price. The value of bitcoin is still way beyond is present price in the cryptocurrency market. I will insist that bitcoin will still rise beyond $20k pricing. This is the time to buy more bitcoin .

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

dude this i crypto world you cant expect any thing just a what happend to a bcc couple of months before 
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

I don't have a sense and  prediction skills but I have a feelings on bitcoins I think the price is still changing in every minute. I advice to everyone that it is time to save all your coins and guess it's average. They always predicted on prices but still it dropped for almost 10,000 it's very eager that everyone might wait until they used to be sell and buying.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

Do not believe to the articles in the internet that saying that bitcoin is bubble. It is also the reason why many people are withdrawing their money form the cryptocurrency world becuase they are believing that the bitcoin is bubble. I am sure that the value of the bitcoin is not bubble, it is only too volatile.
The reason of people believing on those non sense articles is they don’t know completely about bitcoin they just start listening to the rumors and this create a suffering condition for each and every investor,
thats why the market cant stabilize because of this kind of human(if they are really human)keep on putting issues to bitcoin and wont be contented until someones buy theyre stories and those buyers spread the same stories in many outlet,and sad to say this damn weak handed being affected so soon and the impact thrown all to bitcoin and the ending.market will dump
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

The fact that bitcoin bubble I hear is not the first year. But this does not prevent bitcoin from growing in price. By and large, cash is also a bubble. Everything is based on people's faith. While people will believe - nothing will burst.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

I believe in the potential of emergency crypto. The price will increase in the future as well and with the increasing demand that has happened quickly. This revenue increase is quite genuine. Cryptocurrencies have provided an entirely new view for currencies with decentralized systems. Bitcoins have proved that they are unbeatable in the world of crypto currencies as they have survived the dump period and maintained their value in the market
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

I still doubt that bitcoin is a bubble. We can see that in the early days of 2018 bitcoin prices plunged from $ 19800 to $ 6,000, losing more than 70% of their value. I think that although the present time bitcoin may not be the bubble, it is inevitable. Currently, bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery but not really strong.
Bitcoin is going through a lot of development and upgrade right now that makes it useful to the society, community and the world at large, so how can that be a bubble. It is normal to see fluctuation in prices and even stock or Forex take a dip or switch to an uptrend so many times, so why would anyone want to call it a bubble? What we have experienced is a change of trend, we started a bull run last year at around $3000, and we are testing bottom, at $6000, how is that ever a bubble?
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

This is just another market correction. So It's wrong for another to mistake a correction for a bubble. Bitcoin isn't a bubble and is simply undergoing a correction phase due to the recent bull run from around $2500 per bitcoin to $20000 per bitcoin all time high. This phase will be over soon.
Those people who see the price of Bitcoin back in February 2017 are only around $1,000 and skyrocketing to $20,000 in a couple of months and then crash to $7,000 clearly thinks that $20,000 are a bubble, reasonable enough. That time are gone and the market rebuilding a new ATH now , hopefully.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

I still doubt that bitcoin is a bubble. We can see that in the early days of 2018 bitcoin prices plunged from $ 19800 to $ 6,000, losing more than 70% of their value. I think that although the present time bitcoin may not be the bubble, it is inevitable. Currently, bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery but not really strong.

Naturally, Bitcoin is not a bubble at all. It is the decentralized cryptocurrency, and this is why it interests millions of people. Never listen to those who call BTC a bubble.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

Is it really a bubble if it repeats itself?  Love this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Maybe it's just going to build up for one last big bubble in a few years, this certainly isn't the last one though, so much still has to come.

But after every ''crash'' the bottom goes up too so it's not a real bubble.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print