Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102962 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:58:30 AM

If you put a bounty thread at once with ANN thread, it may put your thread in danger and are likely to be deleted or locked by staff / admins. I suggest you to create bounty thread in this section for prevent spamming.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:47:42 AM

Where can we see team info ?

Cryptonex is being created by international team, which main specialization is software development for financial markets. ECN broker with interbank market access, aggregator of providers' liquidity for HFT trading, investment portfolio systems, PAMM accounts and much more have been developed by our team.

If this project is created by such international team, then, you can publish those members' profile on your website for added credibility.
You will be very proud of the team and not hiding them.

Most members of our team are programmers, not public figures. They are against for their photos posted on the site.
Being a co-founder of Cryptonex, I can publish my photo and profile in the social nets, but it hardly presents the whole team.

I understand the essence of the problem that we are going to solve.

As for me, to show technology and the project development is much more important than the photos on the site.

We plan to complete the development of the wallet for MAC OS and blockchain explorer within 7 days. The backoffice and web wallet will be launched within a month.

Follow the updates in this thread and on github.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

If you put a bounty thread at once with ANN thread, it may put your thread in danger and are likely to be deleted or locked by staff / admins. I suggest you to create bounty thread in this section for prevent spamming.

Thanks for advice, friend.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:29:13 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:50:30 PM by cryptonex

Cryptonex wallet is completely safe for your computer.
However, because of open ports and blockchain synchronization some antivirus programs can incorrectly identify the wallet as a malicious program.

If it happens, add the Cryptonex wallet  to the exception in the antivirus program.

Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

I think the project will grow like Ether or Dash, the idea is cool and the code is strong. To invest I'm waiting for the ico start. For me, 1 btc is too much.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

Famous ico tracker https://icotracker.net added us to its check list.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

Hi Dev, I'm reserving for Filipino Translation.

Here's a sample of my Translation.

Rankine - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083881

Thank you very much for considering me.
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

Is there something happening or is it just an open and shut coin? There is no information regarding mining, ico, bounty, roadmap just nothing.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

Cryptonex wallet is completely safe for your computer.
However, because of open ports and blockchain synchronization some antivirus programs can incorrectly identify the wallet as a malicious program.
If it happened, add the Cryptonex wallet to the exception in the antivirus program.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:35:16 PM

Is there something happening or is it just an open and shut coin? There is no information regarding mining, ico, bounty, roadmap just nothing.

We develop the project 14 hours a day.

ICO will start on September 1.

Wait for news.

gobisirom

Activity: 436

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

Really your suggestion is right, dev does not respond to your suggestion, the main thing you have reminded him, and we see when this thread persist,
Better dev make a bounty thread that has been provided
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:36:10 PM

Cryptonex is being created by international team, which main specialization is software development for financial markets. ECN broker with interbank market access, aggregator of providers' liquidity for HFT trading, investment portfolio systems, PAMM accounts and much more have been developed by our team.

If this project is created by such international team, then, you can publish those members' profile on your website for added credibility.

Most members of our team are programmers, not public figures. They are against for their photos posted on the site.
Being a co-founder of Cryptonex, I can publish my photo and profile in the social nets, but it hardly presents the whole team.

As for me, to show technology and the project development is much more important than the photos on the site.

We plan to complete the development of the wallet for MAC OS and blockchain explorer within 7 days. The backoffice and web wallet will be launched within a month.

We published information about the team https://cryptonex.org

sonulrk

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

We published information about the team https://cryptonex.org

That is great! You should publish this information at first place. One of the team member do not have any pic. Is he/she ghost or criminal? This is in public view, we must know who is behind the scene. It is very unlikely nobody has any public profile on any social media except the founder. I hope all the persons shown as the team are real persons. First of all, please instill faith in the coming investors and supporters.
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:20:19 AM

Huh it's all your info about project...
I wonder about profile team. what purpose of this project.. what diffence from other coin? :/ why we must invest in this  Undecided

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:02:42 PM

That is great! You should publish this information at first place. One of the team member do not have any pic. Is he/she ghost or criminal? This is in public view, we must know who is behind the scene. It is very unlikely nobody has any public profile on any social media except the founder. I hope all the persons shown as the team are real persons. First of all, please instill faith in the coming investors and supporters.

Being the founder of the project, I have full responsibility for the team.
I disclosed all the information.
MAX, Technical Director, is a talented person, but not a public one, he does not like to be photographed and have profiles in social nets.

In the nearest future we will give you more detailed information about the team's competencies and previous projects.
You will get a complete view of the team.

sonulrk

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

Being the founder of the project, I have full responsibility for the team.
I disclosed all the information.
MAX, Technical Director, is a talented person, but not a public one, he does not like to be photographed and have profiles in social nets.

In the nearest future we will give you more detailed information about the team's competencies and previous projects.
You will get a complete view of the team.

I am only telling you my concern and try to make you realise that how community feels about new offerings (ICO) by its parameters. At the end, your decisions are responsible for your success.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

If I understand this project correctly, the purpose of this coin does not really bring anything new to the table, does it? How does it aim to be different from Bitshares DEX?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
yg10

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

From https://github.com/cryptonex

Joined 15 days ago
Created 5 commits in 2 repositories.
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

wow this almost looks legit!
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:54:47 PM

We have launched Blockchain Explorer for complete transparency.
https://explorer.cryptonex.org/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: