Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102964 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:23:25 AM

Our bonus token was placed without our knowledge on  EtherDelta exchange.
It will mislead the users, as Cryptonex has its own blockchain. In personal messages someone demands money from us for bonus token delisting.
We haven’t asked to place our token and don't want to pay for delisting. Please, give your comments on the situation officially.

This message was posted on Etherdelta page to get the official comments on the situation.

TLDR, Cryptonex issued the CNX token which has ZERO value and never will, now they are panicking because users are trading it on ED and there scam token is being used to scam people!!!

Cryptonex do not understand what the block chain is, if they did they would understand that ANY TOKEN can be listed on ether delta.

Cryptonex  have been paying users to remove posts pointing out issues and asking critical questions.

Cryptonex inboxed me demanding I take the token off my exchange, that’s right they THOUGHT I WAS ETHERDELTA.

Cryptonex then  threatens to publish the messages of them incorrectly assuming I’m the Etherdelta guy unless I delist there token!

I decided to see how stupid they are, and told them I can indeed delist for a 1 ETH fee, which they didn’t like at all.

They continued to assume I am ED and can delist there token and list there own coin on ED ( they lack basic block chain knowledge and understanding which isn’t a good sign)

I will update this post and also link to the reddit thread and other media this is being posted on, with the evidence CNX have been paying to remove posts on BCT and on reddit.

STAY CLEAR OF CNX, ITS A SCAM TOKEN/COIN WORTH NOTHIN WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE FREAKING OUT OVER IT BEING ON EtherDelta and up it already crashing the ICO price like crazy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

You are a fraud, as you demanded money and even sent your wallet.
Why are you keep insulting us? It's your fail.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

You are a fraud, as you demanded money and even sent your wallet.
Why are you keep insulting us? It's your fail.

Your CEO pays to remove posts.

Hello!

Can you delete this link?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6z4y1c/wtf_is_going_on/?st=J7E9J225&sh=5dd2ca83

in you post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087904.100

I ask it because they wrote that Cryptonex is a scam.

It’s a lie.

I already have sent a complaint, but I don’t know how long that information would be available.

Pavel Kalinin
Head of Cryptonex
hello@cryptonex.org

You message and harass a user who you mistake for EtherDelta.
Hello, it’s Cryptonex team.
Remove our bonus tokens from your exchange, please.
Cryptonex is based on its own blockchain, and the bonus tokens cannot be traded. After the ICO smartcontract can be deleted.
You can place a link on the CNX coin on github, but not earlier than October 1.

So yeah I decided to fuck with you and tell you I could delist it for the 1 ETH fee to see how stupid you were, and boy did I not expect you’d be this stupid.

They don’t understand what a DEX is or why there tokens being traded on ether delta, they pay to remove posts pointing out that they are a scam, and they have ZERO BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIANCE OR KNOWLEDGE!

THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEIR OWN ERC20 TOKEN CAN BE TRADED AND IS BEING TRADED AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE TRADED

Decide for yourself people!

CNX IS SCAM

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:56:29 AM

Your lies and insults have crossed all limits; we will inform the moderators about your violations.

802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:58:41 AM

Your lies and insults have crossed all limits; we will inform the moderators about your violations.

Only one user here is lying.

It’s obvious AF you idiots.

You want me to start posting more Evidence?

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

Only one user here is lying.

It’s obvious AF you idiots.

You want me to start posting more Evidence?

You’d better explain your fraud. You asked for money and even sent an ETH wallet.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

CNX Already listed and trading nicely on ED & YoBit!

https://etherdelta.com/#CNX-ETH

Keen to see it on some bigger exchanges soon!

If you have nothing to do with EtherDelta, then why have you came with an advertising post to our topic?
And why have you repeatedly posted and then deleted posts this night on London GMT?

802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

If you have nothing to do with EtherDelta, then why have you came with an advertising post to our topic?
And why have you repeatedly posted and then deleted posts this night on London GMT?

So you actually went off a user posting that your shittokens listed on ED must mean I’m from ether delta?

Madness, utter madness.

DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

Many people said that you airdrop tokens to them, I think you are very kind to drop free coins to them. Wish you good luck to your project.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:23:54 AM

So you actually went off a user posting that your shittokens listed on ED must mean I’m from ether delta?

Madness, utter madness.

When you were asking for money, did you realize that it was the offense attempt?

802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

Madness, utter madness.

When you were asking for money, did you realize that it was the offense attempt?

Do you realise, with every message you send, your little ICO looks worse and worse?

You messaged me, telling me to take your token off my exchange.
I told you I’d take it off my exchange for 1 ETH.

Now in all honesty,
I don’t own an exchange and I couldn’t remove tokens from a non-existent exchange, but seeing how you wanted me to remove them from an exchange I don’t have I figured I’d charge you a fee to do so.

If Cryptonex is this stupid and inept, do you trust them with your money?

They don’t understand how ether delta or the ERC20 tokens work, yet they will happily take your money while the CEO pays to remove posts like mine

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

Madness, utter madness.

Do you realise, with every message you send, your little ICO looks worse and worse?

Now in all honesty,
I don’t own an exchange and I couldn’t remove tokens from a non-existent exchange, but seeing how you wanted me to remove them from an exchange I don’t have I figured I’d charge you a fee to do so.

They don’t understand how ether delta or the ERC20 tokens work, yet they will happily take your money while the CEO pays to remove posts like mine

You have already showed your reputation and admitted your offense; we do not think it’s necessary to respond to your messages any longer.

802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

Madness, utter madness.

Now in all honesty,

You have already showed your reputation and admitted your offense; we do not think it’s necessary to respond to your messages any longer.

LOL nice try but your not replying because so far everytime you have you’ve made it worse for yourself, you scammed your bounty participantes and are scamming your investors, look at the dumbing on Yobit already under ICO price, which means if you bought in the ICO you’ve already lost money and will keep losing it until there shitcoin is like the shittoken, WORTHLESS

Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:34:27 AM

Madness, utter madness.

Now in all honesty,

LOL nice try but your not replying because so far everytime you have you’ve made it worse for yourself, you scammed your bounty participantes and are scamming your investors, look at the dumbing on Yobit already under ICO price, which means if you bought in the ICO you’ve already lost money and will keep losing it until there shitcoin is like the shittoken, WORTHLESS

LOL, epic fail.

go to cry elsewhere  Grin
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

Why the coin is already traded on the Yobit exchange.At what under the price in five times is less. Have not you bought the same people you have it for 0.0005 bitcoins and sell for 0.0001? How will the price issue be resolved after October 1st? because I have several thousand coins and I'm already sad. Cry Cry Cry

The official listing day is October 1. Currently some miners, who have received the reward for the referral program, sell small amounts in pursuit of a short-term profit.
According to the white paper we are entitled to forward up to 5% of the funds collected for the redemption. That’s what we'll do.

Small volumes? warrants for the sale of 5000 coins are small volumes? I never believe that people knowing the price of a coin will merge it 5 times cheaper. In any case, this causes great concern.

According to the blockchain data, CNX were sold by the people who had earned them on the referral program.
So they underestimated the CNX coin value.
Today we reserved 20 BTC for a buyback to eliminate investors’ concern, but they were ahead of us to buy it out at a low price.

802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:51 PM

Why the coin is already traded on the Yobit exchange.At what under the price in five times is less. Have not you bought the same people you have it for 0.0005 bitcoins and sell for 0.0001? How will the price issue be resolved after October 1st? because I have several thousand coins and I'm already sad. Cry Cry Cry

The official listing day is October 1. Currently some miners, who have received the reward for the referral program, sell small amounts in pursuit of a short-term profit.
According to the white paper we are entitled to forward up to 5% of the funds collected for the redemption. That’s what we'll do.

Small volumes? warrants for the sale of 5000 coins are small volumes? I never believe that people knowing the price of a coin will merge it 5 times cheaper. In any case, this causes great concern.

According to the blockchain data, CNX were sold by the people who had earned them on the referral program.
So they underestimated the CNX coin value.
Today we reserved 20 BTC for a buyback to eliminate investors’ concern, but they were ahead of us to buy it out at a low price.

How about you use that 20 BTC You say you’ve put away to take care of the people buying your CNX token thinking it’s the CNX coin, or you just don’t care about those people who you’ve mislead and are allowing to be scammed?

Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

another hater and clown, just ignore him   Wink
802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

another hater and clown, just ignore him   Wink

Another newbie being paid to post, paragon did it when shit hit the fan, wouldn’t surprise me to find CNX pull the same shit

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Many people said that you airdrop tokens to them, I think you are very kind to drop free coins to them. Wish you good luck to your project.
Thank you for such a positive feedback.

eugenesag

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

I made a transfer but I can’t see my bonus tokens. where are they?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: