Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102962 times)
brodyagas86

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

I'm confused, i'm reading alot of things here, I recieved 1000 CNX in my wallet so i came here to check what the deal is.
I will not keep these tokens after the sale is over? a diffrent CNX token will be issued once the sale is over resulting in the current CNX token to be worthless?

Why this type of advertising, it confuses ppl... This type of advertising should be illegal, if everybody where to drop worthless stuff in my wallet i wouldnt have a good overview, its spamming my wallet, pls dont start that shit unless the token will actually be worth something after the sale is over.

Tokens worth nothing, won’t be converted into a real token, and the only thing you can do with it is “buy” CNX coin and use the CNX token as a bonus, it’s a scam, just look through this post.

People are buying those tokens thinking they are the real CNX.
basicly what we recieved and are selling on etherdelta are 20% coupons lol
What kind of comrades bought began to sell bonus tokens? Those that are designed to receive bonus cnx coins? And when they realized their asses burned)? I laugh loudly and for a long time)There and then many times the representative wrote that bonus tokens were sent out, if you want you can change, do not want to change it) and you added them to the stock exchange and sat back in a puddle)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:08:17 PM

The yobit price is about 20% below the ICO as we have a referral 20% program and trade arbitration does not allow to upvalue.

In any case, you shouldn't pay attention to it, as the transition to a floating rate in the account and the official listing day are scheduled for October 1.

The buyback will not let the price drop below par.

Personally I invest for the long term, but anyway thanks for the clarification.
Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

I'm confused, i'm reading alot of things here, I recieved 1000 CNX in my wallet so i came here to check what the deal is.
I will not keep these tokens after the sale is over? a diffrent CNX token will be issued once the sale is over resulting in the current CNX token to be worthless?

Why this type of advertising, it confuses ppl... This type of advertising should be illegal, if everybody where to drop worthless stuff in my wallet i wouldnt have a good overview, its spamming my wallet, pls dont start that shit unless the token will actually be worth something after the sale is over.

They say, after the ICO is over, tokens will not be useless. In October devs officially announce it.
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Tokens worth nothing, won’t be converted into a real token, and the only thing you can do with it is “buy” CNX coin and use the CNX token as a bonus, it’s a scam, just look through this post.

Yeah and watch people buy them on ED and they try and send them to Yobit to sell but they just can’t send them because it’s not the CNX coin, so they waste wei in TX fee and don’t know why.

crazyheinz

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:52:01 PM

I've tried to send mine to ED, but I'm getting bad instruction message. Used enough gas tho.

Shadolance

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:00:24 PM

Wait, why would a scammer send out Tokens to people. How does that help him make money? I'm not even interested in this ICO.

Like I received 1000 ICX (that show up on Etherdelta as in my wallet so it's the traded one there). There's buy orders for it on ED. So I can just go and sell them.

Then I made free money. Not the one who sent me the tokens?
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:45:56 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 10:58:30 PM by Bonanzacoin

i believe the 1000 token might be an airdrop for early investors... i got 1000 as well. And by now they  raised quite the ammiount 1700

BTC
ETH

so i guess the tokens we bought will be send afterwards

Wait, this might be a form of advertising... i read on reddit..

i thought i might v invested, but i didnt..

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6zchnv/am_i_the_only_one_who_just_receive_1000_cnx/ 
adanjr

Activity: 121

https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:09:09 AM

Interesting how can I join the bounty can still join your slack

CryptOcean https://cryptocean.io
⚫ Ecosystem, which unites financial and technological services for work with crypto currencies,
digital financial actives and traditional fiat ⚫
PollysCracker

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:22:11 AM

Yeah and watch people buy them on ED and they try and send them to Yobit to sell but they just can’t send them because it’s not the CNX coin, so they waste wei in TX fee and don’t know why.

You cant even send the coupons to yobit as the deposit adress is invalid and (if you use Myetherwallet) your transaction wont be generated.
This should become interesting in the future where many ico's airdrop a shitton of coupons, every wallet will be flooded with spam and imho ico's doing this shit will do more harm then good to their own name, they will be digging their own grave
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

mew will need an ignore token for that so any ethereum wallet.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1467

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:26:15 PM

Dear developers!
Explain from what considerations and on the basis of what merit I sent 1000 coins CNX to my MEW?
Thank you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

I've tried to send mine to ED, but I'm getting bad instruction message. Used enough gas tho.

Our token was added to Etherdelta without our consent. We do not support the work on Eyherdelta and do not recommend making trade operations there.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:22:55 AM

Wait, why would a scammer send out Tokens to people. How does that help him make money? I'm not even interested in this ICO.

Like I received 1000 ICX (that show up on Etherdelta as in my wallet so it's the traded one there). There's buy orders for it on ED. So I can just go and sell them.

Then I made free money. Not the one who sent me the tokens?

Thank you for your interest in the project.

These are bonus tokens which are added as a 20% bonus on subsequent CNX purchases. 
So you can exchange them 1 to 1. For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH. You get 6000 CNX coins.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

You cant even send the coupons to yobit as the deposit adress is invalid and (if you use Myetherwallet) your transaction wont be generated.
This should become interesting in the future where many ico's airdrop a shitton of coupons, every wallet will be flooded with spam and imho ico's doing this shit will do more harm then good to their own name, they will be digging their own grave

As you know, there’s difference between coins and bonus tokens.
A token cannot be forwarded to the exchange.
It's not spam and the tokens are not useless after the ICO is over.

PollysCracker

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:16:40 AM

So you really want me to believe that these bonus tokens in the form of 20% coupons will have vallue after the ico is over, you have like 100M of these and if they are not the token what will determine its vallue, whats the underlying vallue of these coupons if you cant exchange them for bonus tokens in the ico.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

So you really want me to believe that these bonus tokens in the form of 20% coupons will have vallue after the ico is over, you have like 100M of these and if they are not the token what will determine its vallue, whats the underlying vallue of these coupons if you cant exchange them for bonus tokens in the ico.

Upon the ICO completion in October we will announce the bounty program, which will involve these tokens.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

This is a great demonstration of how mainstream adoption does not really equate mainstream understanding. Even I had to do double takes to understand what the difference was. Perhaps it should be made clearer,,, then again, perhaps people should learn to read better before just signing up to every bounty and airdrop they can get their hands on.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

This is a great demonstration of how mainstream adoption does not really equate mainstream understanding. Even I had to do double takes to understand what the difference was. Perhaps it should be made clearer,,, then again, perhaps people should learn to read better before just signing up to every bounty and airdrop they can get their hands on.

Thank you for your feedback, we are trying to make all our bounty programs simple and straightforward.
We are glad to answer all the questions.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

What are the codes for tokens and coins? I seem to have CNX. Are they coins?

Cryptonex has its own blockchain.
In your Ethereum wallet you have tokens.
In the Cryptonex account there is cryptocurrency.

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

Tokens are spam? Or what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: