Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102964 times)
brodyagas86

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

It seems to me that the hitbtc is even more fun yobit. except for the bot no one is trading. guys it's time to do advertising)

Who is so stupid to sell out the coin on the first day of listing? Let it grow, to gain volumes. What did developers write? Let the market get stable, it can’t be done in one day. But someone is still acting like a bullheaded. And then he whimpers.  Grin
the coin is not the first day of trading and is not yet very productive. I put money into it so I want to make money. but for two weeks on iobit I just spent another trying to keep the price.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

It seems to me that the hitbtc is even more fun yobit. except for the bot no one is trading. guys it's time to do advertising)

Who is so stupid to sell out the coin on the first day of listing? Let it grow, to gain volumes. What did developers write? Let the market get stable, it can’t be done in one day. But someone is still acting like a bullheaded. And then he whimpers.  Grin
the coin is not the first day of trading and is not yet very productive. I put money into it so I want to make money. but for two weeks on iobit I just spent another trying to keep the price.

The investment horizon for such projects is at least a few months. I bought CNX on 0.7 BTC and don't expect instant growth. It will be with the introduction of new technologies in the exploitation. I’m sick and tired of rat race and whining, arranged by some people for 20-30% profit.
cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

Now you can buy CNX on HitBTC.

CNX/BTC pair is available for trading on hitbtc.com

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

The investment horizon for such projects is at least a few months. I bought CNX on 0.7 BTC and don't expect instant growth. It will be with the introduction of new technologies in the exploitation. I’m sick and tired of rat race and whining, arranged by some people for 20-30% profit.
but I bought it a little more. and I worry
DarumaSPB

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

Hello!

How can I transfer CNX from MEW to HitBTC?
When I try to do this I receive message about wrong address ...

★★★★★ BSOD.PW ★★★★★
SHARED, SOLO and PARTY MINING
Android AppTwitterDiscordTelegram
N337nf

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:33:00 AM

Hello!

I would also want to know how to work this out?
I think the airdrop was only for marketing and the Tokens doesn't have any value at all. Huh Huh Huh
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:38:20 AM

Hello!

on the purse are tokens in not coins. this is a bonus token. it can not be credited to the stock exchange. soon there will be an action to exchange it for coins. read the topic here full of answers about this.
DarumaSPB

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:39:31 AM

Hello!

I think the airdrop was only for marketing and the Tokens doesn't have any value at all. Huh Huh Huh

That's what I found

According to our Bounty program, we created and started sending CNX (ETH) tokens.
The tokens are not sold. You can exchange these tokens to CNX coin 1:1 in backoffice.
For this you should sign up and transfer CNX (ETH) tokens from your Ethereum wallet.
You can use your bonus. If you buy CNX coin in your Cryptonex account, you get the bonus of 20%.
For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH. You get 6000 CNX coins.

★★★★★ BSOD.PW ★★★★★
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:41:48 AM

Hello!

You are trying to place bonus tokens on coin exchange.
On HitBTC coins are traded.
In October, the team will announce a new bounty program and you will be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins without any conditions.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:43:00 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

According to our Bounty program, we created and started sending CNX (ETH) tokens.
The tokens are not sold. You can exchange these tokens to CNX coin 1:1 in backoffice.
For this you should sign up and transfer CNX (ETH) tokens from your Ethereum wallet.
You can use your bonus. If you buy CNX coin in your Cryptonex account, you get the bonus of 20%.
For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH. You get 6000 CNX coins.

The bounty campaign for CNX tokens has ended together with ICO end.

In October, the team will announce a new bounty program and you will be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins without any conditions.
Follow the news.

Smiling Coffee

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

but I bought it a little more. and I worry

It is not worth paying attention to intraday changes, especially on yobit. Smiley I can’t see any reason to sell CNX now, even getting some profit at the moment.
DarumaSPB

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

Follow the news.

Great! Thx a lot !

★★★★★ BSOD.PW ★★★★★
N337nf

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

Follow the news.

How about the bounty program that hasn't been claimed in the wallet site? What will happen to those CNX?
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

Follow the news.

How about the bounty program that hasn't been claimed in the wallet site? What will happen to those CNX?

It will be able to exchange them for CNX coins without any conditions.
The rate will be announced later.

suloki

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

At last CNX is on hitbtc!
I know that the problems were not on your part, but I was about to think it never happen. 
You seem to be developing by leaps and bounds!
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:41:13 AM

Good job, CNX team. You proved  you keep your word despite the troubles.
For me, Hitbtc is one of the top exchanges.   

Thanks for such an opinion.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

At last CNX is on hitbtc!
I know that the problems were not on your part, but I was about to think it never happen. 
You seem to be developing by leaps and bounds!

Thank you, we really appreciate that.

sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:10:42 PM

can i reserve dutch translation?
Oleg09999

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:28:34 PM

When there is information about the exchange ERC-20 TOKEN CNX on CNX coin? Bought on 4300 token, I do not know what to do with this coin (
Smiling Coffee

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

CNX vol keeps increasing on HitBTC but Shitty people keep selling cheap bringing down the price.

Let them sell. Stupid people, then it will be growing easier. They will be like that pizza guy, who bought pizza for 10,000 bitcoins Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: