Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102964 times)
ciguo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

Doubt:
        1.Why use BlackCoin wallet? CNX and BLK  What kind of connection?
        2.Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.   
        How to solve?
        3.  Market value management ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

Doubt:
        1.Why use BlackCoin wallet? CNX and BLK  What kind of connection?
        2.Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.  
        How to solve?
        3.  Market value management ?

We have our own wallet. We have nothing to do with BlackCoin.
With P-O-S mining, coins can be spent after 20 blocks.
When the generated block is not accepted by the network, the reward is not lost, the next generated block will count that reward.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
ciguo

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:50:29 PM

Doubt:
        How to solve?

When the generated block is not accepted by the network, the reward is not lost, the next generated block will count that reward.

First of all, thank you for your reply!
But,  the wallet I downloaded from your website shows it as a wallet  BlackCoin wallet !  Where do you download your wallet?
Why can CNX be deposited BlackCoin wallet ? 
Will do  market value management ?
My English is poor, I'm sorry Cheesy

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:55:42 PM

Doubt:
        How to solve?

But,  the wallet I downloaded from your website shows it as a wallet  BlackCoin wallet !  Where do you download your wallet?

If you've downloaded from our website, then it's our wallet.
Perhaps, there's a translation mistake. If so, let us know, we'll correct it.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

Can you tell, in what language is BlackCoin displayed and where exactly?

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

For the first time Cryptonex capitalization exceeded $65 million:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptonex/#charts 

ciguo

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

Can you tell, in what language is BlackCoin displayed and where exactly?
I'm sorry. It's a fact!It's really a translation error。Wallet interface,Default translated into Chinese,There's a situation like this!

After obtaining the mining,Why is my network weight declining significantly, from 100 bit down to single digits?
ciguo

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

Wallet balance and mining efficiency? On line length?
Very upset, not programmers, can not find loopholes, can not get bonus Grin
TherealUlf

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:37:05 PM

Initial post is still saying:
Get 20% bonus right now.
Is it still valid? How to get the bonus?
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

Initial post is still saying:
Get 20% bonus right now.
Is it still valid? How to get the bonus?

Unfortunately, for now it isn't:

At the moment we are testing exchange in the backoffice, so the referral program and the link are disabled.
The referral payments in the "pending" status will be deposited in the normal mode.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

Thank you for attracting our attention to the mistakes.
We’ve corrected the translation and uploaded the updated wallets. Download the wallet again and, please, let us know if everything is okay.

The reward weight is not constant, it depends on the wallet balance and the amount of time, the wallet is online.

Sorry for the inconveniences. In the near future and we will significantly expand FAQ to make information about mining complete.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Within an hour the wallet may not be available. Some technical work is underway.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

ciguo

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:39:14 AM

Thank you for attracting our attention to the mistakes.
We’ve corrected the translation and uploaded the updated wallets. Download the wallet again and, please, let us know if everything is okay.

The reward weight is not constant, it depends on the wallet balance and the amount of time, the wallet is online.

Sorry for the inconveniences. In the near future and we will significantly expand FAQ to make information about mining complete.
Thank you for your answer!
I have some doubts, First of all, CNX is not Ethereum 2 token? So can I deposit the etherdelta purchased by CNX into the Ethereum wallet? Or must I deposit cryptonex-qt? Or, both of which can be deposited into the cryptonex-qt, but can support mining?
Mining, very good. But I'm not very clear about the road map, winter 2017-2018
Launching mobile apps for Apple and Android platforms? How is this program developed, and will it be launched on time? Is it similar to the status?
Hardware wallet development and sale to all interested people, Bank of Singapore to buy? Does your company plan to launch hardware products? Can the specific progress be explained in detail? Will there be a huge marketing campaign for influential products?
ciguo

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:00:48 AM

The bounty program on bonus tokens for CNX coins exchange is postponed to a later time.

The bounty program launch requires prices stabilization, trade volumes growth, additional listing on the exchanges with the pairs cnx/usd, cnx/eur cnx/cny.
That is expected in November. We will additionally inform you about the launch

cnx/usd, cnx/eur cnx/cny.?It's a great idea, but it's already in November, is it coming out? Which exchanges are launched?
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:05:52 AM

Why do I only got 33 CNX for 0.2 ETH on your site??
What a nice scam coin, thanks for that!!

0.2 ETH = 83 USD
33.29 CNX * 1,70 USD = ~57 USD

At the moment the exchange quotes and those in the backoffice are almost equal.
So, you’ve lost nothing.

crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

Hello, I have almost forgot about 1,000 Cryptonex tokens I received a long time ago. I heard something about eth to cnx-blockchain swap. Do you know of any particular date of the swap and the ratio? BTW why does CNX price increase recently? It's about +50% in a week!

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:39:31 AM

Hello, I have almost forgot about 1,000 Cryptonex tokens I received a long time ago. I heard something about eth to cnx-blockchain swap. Do you know of any particular date of the swap and the ratio? BTW why does CNX price increase recently? It's about +50% in a week!

That's true. To use your bonus tokens, you need to wait for the new bounty program launch.
Later the team will announce a new bounty program to exchange your tokens for CNX coins.
The rate and the launch date will be announced later.

amir169

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:36:33 AM

why we can not transfer all cnx token from our wallet ?
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

That's true. To use your bonus tokens, you need to wait for the new bounty program launch.
Later the team will announce a new bounty program to exchange your tokens for CNX coins.

So is there no chance to have a 1:1 ratio? I didn't totally expect it, but it would be an awesome gift. Plus, the project is kinda' great too it would seem.

ciguo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:08:56 AM

You are very good, I really like it! However, I am also very concerned about cnx / usd, cnx / eur cnx / cny. This is a good idea, but it is already in November, is not it? Which exchanges start? After all, the development of the project itself is the real power of appreciation. Therefore, we can answer some of the questions raised by me. Of course, it can be detailed and better!In particular, the implementation details of the project plan!Of course, it takes time for me to understand this huge financial cooperation and development. However, it also requires the disclosure of information, the updating of code, the construction of communities, and especially the construction of communities. More needs actual progress to motivate and grow at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: