Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102962 times)
CrowdPainting

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

Help promote Cryptonex and list its pros and cons in a consolidated manner for others to better understand: http://www.coldnuke.com/pros-and-cons.php?pac=50

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laraveldeveloper

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

Node,Laravel,Angular,Reactjs,Vuejs,HTML,CSS

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Hi guys can you please sort out my confusion about "proof-of-stake capabilities". What exactly meaning of this line. how is different from proof-of-work algorithm. 
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

Hi guys can you please sort out my confusion about "proof-of-stake capabilities". What exactly meaning of this line. how is different from proof-of-work algorithm. 
Proof of work has the nice property that you can use Bayes' Theorem and the laws of Thermodynamics to prove that a given block has indeed required a certain amount of work to be mined. That way, users can simply pick the longest valid chain with the highest amount of work as the correct chain.

But this implies that Proof of Work is extremely inefficient in term of energy, and therefore also very expensive; which incentivize miners to centralize the hashing power -- obviously not desirable for a network whose goal is to minimize the need to trust third parties.

Proof of Stake isn't about mining, it's about validating. In effect blocks still need to be created by someone, and who gets to create the next block depends on the specific Proof of Stake algorithm, but the selection process must have some kind of randomness, or at least distribute voting shares properly (otherwise we revert to a centralized system).

In PoS, each validator owns some stake in the network, CNX in the case of Cryptonex, that they bond. Bonding stake means you deposit some money into the network, and in some sense use it as a collateral to vouch for a block. In PoW you know a chain is valid because lots of work is behind it, while in PoS you trust the chain with the highest collateral.
S4quence

Activity: 11
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Proof of work has the nice property that you can use Bayes' Theorem and the laws of Thermodynamics to prove that a given block has indeed required a certain amount of work to be mined. That way, users can simply pick the longest valid chain with the highest amount of work as the correct chain.

But this implies that Proof of Work is extremely inefficient in term of energy, and therefore also very expensive; which incentivize miners to centralize the hashing power -- obviously not desirable for a network whose goal is to minimize the need to trust third parties.

Proof of Stake isn't about mining, it's about validating. In effect blocks still need to be created by someone, and who gets to create the next block depends on the specific Proof of Stake algorithm, but the selection process must have some kind of randomness, or at least distribute voting shares properly (otherwise we revert to a centralized system).

In PoS, each validator owns some stake in the network, CNX in the case of Cryptonex, that they bond. Bonding stake means you deposit some money into the network, and in some sense use it as a collateral to vouch for a block. In PoW you know a chain is valid because lots of work is behind it, while in PoS you trust the chain with the highest collateral.

You did a good job explaining, but I've heard that Cryptonex combines both POW script and POS mining and have no idea how that works together. Are you, by any chance, aware of how it operates?
gribble

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

You did a good job explaining, but I've heard that Cryptonex combines both POW script and POS mining and have no idea how that works together. Are you, by any chance, aware of how it operates?
Well i never heard about the cryptonex combines both PoS and PoW together and i don't know about consensus algoritm of cryptonex deeply, i just know that cryptonex applied proof of stake PoS, for more information about it will be better wait for the answer from the developer of cryptonex, i don't want make mistake about it.
genitbd13

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Most of the people of the world has already chosen this Cryptonex for the reason of bright ness future !
doggcabconsper

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, that I think is very neat and potentially   succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, can be a successful project
yade
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
CNX (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team

simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Cryptonex has been doing very well in the market, so we done to them for that. What happened about all the tokens that were sent out but were not usable?

cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

Cryptonex has been doing very well in the market, so we done to them for that. What happened about all the tokens that were sent out but were not usable?

They'll be exchanged for coins after basic software development.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
gribble

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

They'll be exchanged for coins after basic software development.
When is the CNX token will be listed on the exchangers? What's basic software development? Give us more information about it due to you have said like this more than five months ago and it is still in progress, CNX coin is good concept. If you want many people addopts CNX coin don't make community disappointing with your promising.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

When is the CNX token will be listed on the exchangers? What's basic software development? Give us more information about it due to you have said like this more than five months ago and it is still in progress, CNX coin is good concept. If you want many people addopts CNX coin don't make community disappointing with your promising.
CNX token isn't intended for trading, when it's exchanged for CNX coin, you'll be able to trade it.
As for CNX coin, we are negotiating with several exchanges about CNX coin listing.

gribble

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

CNX token isn't intended for trading, when it's exchanged for CNX coin, you'll be able to trade it.
As for CNX coin, we are negotiating with several exchanges about CNX coin listing.
Great thank you very much for your answer, it is the fair solution for cryptonex coins and the community whom has CNX token on their ethereum's wallet, it will add users of CNX coin when CNX token can be exchanged with CNX coin, i suggest there is feature for it on CNX's wallet will makes easy addoption for all of people.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

We have launched the P2P service!

P2P is a service for cryptocurrencies purchase and sale between people, where Cryptonex is the transaction guarantor.
Now you can buy and sell CNX, BTC and ETH for any Fiat money anywhere in the world!

1. Create an ad or respond to an existing one.
2. Discuss the transaction details in the chat.
3. Pay for the order. The cryptocurrency amount is blocked by the service before the payment.
4. All done!

It is easy and safe.

The brief guide on how to work with the service is in the FAQ section at the bottom of the page https://cryptonex.org/faq

You can create ads and make money on your rate!

bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly Grin Tks
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly Grin Tks

Here it is: https://cryptonex.org/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

S4quence

Activity: 11
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

We have launched the P2P service!

P2P is a service for cryptocurrencies purchase and sale between people, where Cryptonex is the transaction guarantor.
Now you can buy and sell CNX, BTC and ETH for any Fiat money anywhere in the world!

1. Create an ad or respond to an existing one.
2. Discuss the transaction details in the chat.
3. Pay for the order. The cryptocurrency amount is blocked by the service before the payment.
4. All done!

It is easy and safe.

The brief guide on how to work with the service is in the FAQ section at the bottom of the page https://cryptonex.org/faq

You can create ads and make money on your rate!

Tis good that you weren't inventing the wheel with it and went for the traditional, time-proven system. Way too many people are trying to improve what's already working good and end up making it even worse.
javadth

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

hi

do u have any lite wallet or electrum wallet for cnx ??
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

hi

We have a web-wallet, mobile app will be launched soon.

laraveldeveloper

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

Node,Laravel,Angular,Reactjs,Vuejs,HTML,CSS

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

hi

We have a web-wallet, mobile app will be launched soon.
When you are going to launch mobile. Any specific date for it ? Do you provide app for every OS like android,ios,windows ?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: