Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71102 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

So CAG will convert into CNG it has been reconfirmed on their official twitter two days ago. For extra safety measures I also have listed myself of newsletter to not miss any important update at this stage at least. It sounds really nice to become share holder of a company, hopefully it will deliver and turn into big someday.

So is this going to be a 1:1 swap? To be honest i saw this by accident and if i would just holded them on my wallet without knowing to prepare, they would probably be worthless unswapped tokens soon.
I should be watching this thread from time to time and their official announcement so I can participate in the swap.
Still holding some CAG though the value now is almost worthless, who knows, the future is very unpredictable, it might become precious again like last year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

So CAG will convert into CNG it has been reconfirmed on their official twitter two days ago. For extra safety measures I also have listed myself of newsletter to not miss any important update at this stage at least. It sounds really nice to become share holder of a company, hopefully it will deliver and turn into big someday.

So is this going to be a 1:1 swap? To be honest i saw this by accident and if i would just holded them on my wallet without knowing to prepare, they would probably be worthless unswapped tokens soon.
I should be watching this thread from time to time and their official announcement so I can participate in the swap.
Still holding some CAG though the value now is almost worthless, who knows, the future is very unpredictable, it might become precious again like last year.
it's funny how you say that CAG is worthless, look, CAG is up 10%, and if you look at the chart from the price of CAG it indicates that CAG is bullish,

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

They've announced VISA approval on their Telegram channel, meaning they should begin distributing crypto-backed credit cards in a few weeks.

Say what you want, but I think that's some pretty impressive news, not only for CHANGE but for the whole crypto world.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

They've announced VISA approval on their Telegram channel, meaning they should begin distributing crypto-backed credit cards in a few weeks.

Say what you want, but I think that's some pretty impressive news, not only for CHANGE but for the whole crypto world.

I still have concern about this news VISA didn't announced any kind of policy to give approval to any project. Maybe someone spreading fake news t offload his bags or it is attempt to create FOMO. Be careful to buy on this news.
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

I still have concern about this news VISA didn't announced any kind of policy to give approval to any project. Maybe someone spreading fake news t offload his bags or it is attempt to create FOMO. Be careful to buy on this news.

+1

Decentralysed Crypto Bank cant be issuer for credit cards
Change still have to get:
1.Money remittance license
2.E-money and payment institution license
and that will happen maybe in march of 2019.
mentioned Credit institution licence (i.e. banking licence) probably will be not necessary if we talk about their goals and preloaded cc

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

I would believe in public statements and updates rather than announcements coming in closed groups. That is big claim regarding Visa approval for card but can't say anything at this moment until I confirm it from other resources. Last updates I was aware of neither Visa nor Master card was showing any sign of collaboration with cryptocurrencies backed cards for projects.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

I would believe in public statements and updates rather than announcements coming in closed groups. That is big claim regarding Visa approval for card but can't say anything at this moment until I confirm it from other resources. Last updates I was aware of neither Visa nor Master card was showing any sign of collaboration with cryptocurrencies backed cards for projects.

Looks like they expect to send the first cards early 2019.

Further on, I'd like to confirm your vision as I also prefer official/public announcements. I've been following this project from the beginning, but I would not like to be considered as a shiller. Wink

Xandan

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:18:20 AM

There is no update neither you can find any communication in last ten days but this is second consecutive day when market of CAG is showing good signs. First I thought may be there is something but didn't reach to anything. We can consider this volume in specific market conditions good enough. May be someone is buying anticipating ahead of updates.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:38:35 PM

There is no update neither you can find any communication in last ten days but this is second consecutive day when market of CAG is showing good signs. First I thought may be there is something but didn't reach to anything. We can consider this volume in specific market conditions good enough. May be someone is buying anticipating ahead of updates.
I think its normal for the market which we can say that even a dead coin can be pump alongside the whole market trend. Typically this coins can be forseen having a very low volume pump. Somehow if you are right maybe one of the whales have an insider info so they will going to accumulate in this price.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Xandan

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:54:49 AM

When they are active they release updates one after other and then again enter in silence. This irregularity in their activity isn't very positive impression giving habit. They were write ups where productivity and real business development was the topic and main focused on. That was just simple pump and volume is washed completely even exchange is big but interest in this market isn't of that level anymore.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:55:37 PM

If they distribute crypto backed credit cards then what will be benefit on their card? Where it will be available and what will be annual fee, transaction fee etc. Is there any details regarding their credit card info.
Xandan

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:54:24 AM

Lack of communication and no consistency in the development is biggest problem of this project. They throw some news after weeks and then again go to hibernate mode again. If there is something solid moving behind the scene they should use every single channel to spread words about it. They should communicate with their future potential clients but strange strategy they adopted of remaining silent.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:07:39 AM

https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/1068528461164118016

Nice update from the CEO it is good to watch this video they have some good plans about upcoming events especially for token swap. I hope this will get back this on the track to rise again.

That's nice to see they actually are publishing some funding and revenue figures, although I wonder if they are audited. This is trading at 3x cash value if it's true (although token has no right to the cash).

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:32:28 AM

Nice update from the CEO it is good to watch this video they have some good plans about upcoming events especially for token swap. I hope this will get back this on the track to rise again.

That's nice to see they actually are publishing some funding and revenue figures, although I wonder if they are audited. This is trading at 3x cash value if it's true (although token has no right to the cash).
it seems that it will be difficult for CAG to rise again if the bitcoin price is still decreasing,
even though CAG always does extraordinary updates, we must hold CAG tokens

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:24:16 AM
Merited by Viscore (2)

it seems that it will be difficult for CAG to rise again if the bitcoin price is still decreasing,
Forget your CAG tokens for awhile, it will rise but not sure when it will happen.
The market now is not our friend, every project is looking bad in terms of development so it's the best time to lay low.
Enjoy your life still, just go on for a long term investment, buy more CAG if possible, price is so cheap so it's very attractive as long as you believe.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:07:56 PM

Forget your CAG tokens for awhile, it will rise but not sure when it will happen.
The market now is not our friend, every project is looking bad in terms of development so it's the best time to lay low.
Enjoy your life still, just go on for a long term investment, buy more CAG if possible, price is so cheap so it's very attractive as long as you believe.

"The market now is not our friend"... That depends on where you are on the market. If you are holding and can't lower your average by buying. Or you want out. It's definitely not a friend now. But if you have time and money, this could be a time to dig gold.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:14:10 PM

People make money in bull and bear both types of market if you look at the alternative coins market you will see constant rise and fall. Some markets even are getting stable after each rise. I don't think market is very bad because you still can make profit from this so it is acceptable overall. These are early signs of restoration of uptrend this is how I watch.
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:21:49 AM

Lack of communication and no consistency in the development is biggest problem of this project. They throw some news after weeks and then again go to hibernate mode again. If there is something solid moving behind the scene they should use every single channel to spread words about it. They should communicate with their future potential clients but strange strategy they adopted of remaining silent.
I think they are busy but if they have no time to communicate with supporter as well as investors they should appoint people who can communicate on behalf of their project. As they are running a big ICO they should have no problem for the fund to appoint a person to communicate with the community.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:16:56 AM

Looks like the Change payment cards have arrived at their HQ. There's some buzz on Telegram.

Let's see if they'll deliver finally, as promised. They still have a swap coming up and I remain convinced that in most cases, swaps are horrible for your image and reputation.

PuraPuraBego

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:00:12 PM

Looks like the Change payment cards have arrived at their HQ. There's some buzz on Telegram.

Let's see if they'll deliver finally, as promised. They still have a swap coming up and I remain convinced that in most cases, swaps are horrible for your image and reputation.
Is there any news about the delivery which they promised? For swap it is horrible but if they can hale it then it will not make problem though they have to faced few additional task which will cost money and time.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: