Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71105 times)
Crypto1982

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

do we have a date when the trading will start at okex?

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

Hi. When the cards will be released? The token price start to go up last 2 days but we are waiting for high volume exchanges like Bittrex or Binance.
This will take CAG to the moon.

I don't like using expressions like "to the moon" but one thing is sure: the current price of CAG is just ridiculously low. Bancor is at 5$ with the same volume of coins. We'll see what the future brings!

While I personally don't like the comparison of the Bancor price (because Bancor is a protocol) I do agree that the price of this is ridiculously low.

I just hearken back to the table here: https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7  (even though I see mention of fees in the article posted a few posts above this up)...If you look at that table and consider that we're pretty much moving out of the testing phase, all we have to do is work on growing the ecosystem.  WE JUST passed Polybius and Tokencard in cap rankings in the past month but prior to that Change was the lowest on the totem pole even though we project to be one of the best.

NONE of Change's competitors can boast E-residency and this can bring huge potential to the third party services platform.  Also as far as I'm aware, Change bank gives the most total percentage points back to its hodlers versus the competition.  We're def well positioned for great long term growth and a big exchange listing like Binance could come at any given moment.

Be careful with claims the make for themselves, as you know hundreds of people got scammed with the bounty program, including myself. I even got banned from their telegram for defending someone who also hadn't received his proper share. Teams often promise you wonderful things but in reality all they care about is getting as much backers as possible, in any way they can. I guarantee sooner or later there will be more disappointing news. Btw to clarify, I don't hold any CAG anymore because I sold it to buy better coins (sonm, strat, ...) and I suggest you do the same, because if you can't trust the team, you're not investing, instead you're gambling.

I've heard rumblings of disappointment with the bounty program and I'll dig deeper into the bounty program.  No disrespect, but I see people complaining about getting slighted fairly often in bounties and while I sympathize with those if it's due, I'm personally not at a point where I care to play judge and jury with any bounty program.  I'm PRETTY SURE there were people complaining about getting slighted in the SONM thread waaay back when about their bounty program, so there's that.

Do you know how many coins I would be into if I listened only to all the bad I hear about coins?  Even the big coins like Stellar and Ripple have controversial backstories, Check Qtum and Bitbay.  I'm not condoning it and I'm not trying derail this thread, but if it's not one thing it's something else.

That said I'm not going anywhere on this coin.  The whole crypto world is speculative, you taking risks no matter how you chop it up.  I'm not an all in investor; I have spread my risk out significantly.  I didn't come into crypto with my last or my life savings, I came in to crypto knowing full and well I could lose whatever I brought to the game.  I have a venture capitalist approach and I already conceded that somethings will lose.  I've accepted the risks and I live with it.  If you check my post history you won't ever see me whining or complaining about any crypto, and if I ever said something negative about a crypto when it was down it was jokingly (and I'm sure I owned it).

I fully understand, and I agree with what you're saying, but the difference between teams like Sonm and teams like Change is that only one of them welcomes criticism and questions. Every single member of the Change team has been ignoring me ever since I sent them emails/telegrams/... containing more than enough proof of how I barely got 1/5th of what I deserved. That to me is a big red flag.

If you check my post history, you won't find any whining in there, but we are all investors, which means we deserve to have a voice, even if our words aren't always positive. One last thing, if the change team had addressed my claims and explained to me why my calculations are wrong or why they can't pay me (and hundreds of others) the full rewards, I'd be 100% OK with it. The fact that they don't explain themselves, AND that they've been banning people left and right from their communication channels shows they're not as respectful, professional and reasonable as they want people to think.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

it is a trend trend that is too late.
now the investor is happy.
especially those who hold coin with ICO like me.

But I don't think it's too late to catch this train I believe this will move wonderful destination. I think who will sell this token before major releases will regret it for sure.
Gibsbytes

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

But I don't think it's too late to catch this train I believe this will move wonderful destination. I think who will sell this token before major releases will regret it for sure.

I am little bit too late but just bought in. Tomorrow after listing 4pm hk time i am expecting an high price increase minimum above usd 3.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

I am little bit too late but just bought in. Tomorrow after listing 4pm hk time i am expecting an high price increase minimum above usd 3.
While this is true it is better to hold the coins in the hold and wait for a rate rise, to now when will sell rate down and certainly a loss, better dihold wait until the token release and high-priced sale and get lucky later.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

You are correct, I also think this coin will grew alot more in future. Just hodl guys!
miguel0000

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

Change holds itself very strong. Strong bullish candles, a double bottom. And a decent product.

Change will hit 200million.
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

Hi. When the cards will be released? The token price start to go up last 2 days but we are waiting for high volume exchanges like Bittrex or Binance.

I don't like using expressions like "to the moon" but one thing is sure: the current price of CAG is just ridiculously low. Bancor is at 5$ with the same volume of coins. We'll see what the future brings!

While I personally don't like the comparison of the Bancor price (because Bancor is a protocol) I do agree that the price of this is ridiculously low.

I just hearken back to the table here: https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7  (even though I see mention of fees in the article posted a few posts above this up)...If you look at that table and consider that we're pretty much moving out of the testing phase, all we have to do is work on growing the ecosystem.  WE JUST passed Polybius and Tokencard in cap rankings in the past month but prior to that Change was the lowest on the totem pole even though we project to be one of the best.

NONE of Change's competitors can boast E-residency and this can bring huge potential to the third party services platform.  Also as far as I'm aware, Change bank gives the most total percentage points back to its hodlers versus the competition.  We're def well positioned for great long term growth and a big exchange listing like Binance could come at any given moment.

Be careful with claims the make for themselves, as you know hundreds of people got scammed with the bounty program, including myself. I even got banned from their telegram for defending someone who also hadn't received his proper share. Teams often promise you wonderful things but in reality all they care about is getting as much backers as possible, in any way they can. I guarantee sooner or later there will be more disappointing news. Btw to clarify, I don't hold any CAG anymore because I sold it to buy better coins (sonm, strat, ...) and I suggest you do the same, because if you can't trust the team, you're not investing, instead you're gambling.

I've heard rumblings of disappointment with the bounty program and I'll dig deeper into the bounty program.  No disrespect, but I see people complaining about getting slighted fairly often in bounties and while I sympathize with those if it's due, I'm personally not at a point where I care to play judge and jury with any bounty program.  I'm PRETTY SURE there were people complaining about getting slighted in the SONM thread waaay back when about their bounty program, so there's that.

Do you know how many coins I would be into if I listened only to all the bad I hear about coins?  Even the big coins like Stellar and Ripple have controversial backstories, Check Qtum and Bitbay.  I'm not condoning it and I'm not trying derail this thread, but if it's not one thing it's something else.

That said I'm not going anywhere on this coin.  The whole crypto world is speculative, you taking risks no matter how you chop it up.  I'm not an all in investor; I have spread my risk out significantly.  I didn't come into crypto with my last or my life savings, I came in to crypto knowing full and well I could lose whatever I brought to the game.  I have a venture capitalist approach and I already conceded that somethings will lose.  I've accepted the risks and I live with it.  If you check my post history you won't ever see me whining or complaining about any crypto, and if I ever said something negative about a crypto when it was down it was jokingly (and I'm sure I owned it).

I fully understand, and I agree with what you're saying, but the difference between teams like Sonm and teams like Change is that only one of them welcomes criticism and questions. Every single member of the Change team has been ignoring me ever since I sent them emails/telegrams/... containing more than enough proof of how I barely got 1/5th of what I deserved. That to me is a big red flag.

If you check my post history, you won't find any whining in there, but we are all investors, which means we deserve to have a voice, even if our words aren't always positive. One last thing, if the change team had addressed my claims and explained to me why my calculations are wrong or why they can't pay me (and hundreds of others) the full rewards, I'd be 100% OK with it. The fact that they don't explain themselves, AND that they've been banning people left and right from their communication channels shows they're not as respectful, professional and reasonable as they want people to think.

Without fully knowing the situation all I can say is that I sympathize with you if you've felt you've been wrongly done.  We've ran into each other several times on these forums and I consider you a respectable persona around these parts with quality posts.  TBH, if the roles were reversed and I felt slighted the way you did I probably wouldn't invest just for GP, but it is what it is.  Whattaya gonna do? Fuhgettaboutit

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

I just hearken back to the table here: https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7  (even though I see mention of fees in the article posted a few posts above this up)...If you look at that table and consider that we're pretty much moving out of the testing phase, all we have to do is work on growing the ecosystem.  WE JUST passed Polybius and Tokencard in cap rankings in the past month but prior to that Change was the lowest on the totem pole even though we project to be one of the best.

I've heard rumblings of disappointment with the bounty program and I'll dig deeper into the bounty program.  No disrespect, but I see people complaining about getting slighted fairly often in bounties and while I sympathize with those if it's due, I'm personally not at a point where I care to play judge and jury with any bounty program.  I'm PRETTY SURE there were people complaining about getting slighted in the SONM thread waaay back when about their bounty program, so there's that.

Do you know how many coins I would be into if I listened only to all the bad I hear about coins?  Even the big coins like Stellar and Ripple have controversial backstories, Check Qtum and Bitbay.  I'm not condoning it and I'm not trying derail this thread, but if it's not one thing it's something else.

That said I'm not going anywhere on this coin.  The whole crypto world is speculative, you taking risks no matter how you chop it up.  I'm not an all in investor; I have spread my risk out significantly.  I didn't come into crypto with my last or my life savings, I came in to crypto knowing full and well I could lose whatever I brought to the game.  I have a venture capitalist approach and I already conceded that somethings will lose.  I've accepted the risks and I live with it.  If you check my post history you won't ever see me whining or complaining about any crypto, and if I ever said something negative about a crypto when it was down it was jokingly (and I'm sure I owned it).

Without fully knowing the situation all I can say is that I sympathize with you if you've felt you've been wrongly done.  We've ran into each other several times on these forums and I consider you a respectable persona around these parts with quality posts.  TBH, if the roles were reversed and I felt slighted the way you did I probably wouldn't invest just for GP, but it is what it is.  Whattaya gonna do? Fuhgettaboutit

In one sentence, people found out the Change team was funneling coins from the bounty budget into different addresses. In total I believe a couple hundred thousand coins got stashed away that should've gone to the bounty participants. When people started spreading this info, the team started banning them from their channels. I tried contacting them, showing them more than enough proof, as well as defending someone who hadn't even received a single dime, resulting in my own ban. The reason why i'm still searching for some justice is because blockchain was created to prevent stuff like this, yet the solution to corruption has become a weapon on its own. Either way i'm not expecting to get paid or receive apologies, I've since moved on and made good money on other projects. My main goal in the matter now is to warn people to be careful, that's all.

I also remember you, I believe I've silently agreed with you numerous times before haha; each time I see someone make sense on this forum (doesn't happen too often lol) I try to remember their names in case I ever see them posting about projects I don't know about. I don't pay attention to random fools talking about 'To the moon boiiii' without any backing or arguments, but reasonable, educated people like you are always worth listening to.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

Change holds itself very strong. Strong bullish candles, a double bottom. And a decent product.

Change will hit 200million.
Waiting for that to happen and I believe it could be possible this year, Bibox was a really a big help for this token to attract investors
and more if Kucoin will also grow. Dev should not be tired of making it possible to be listed in bigger exchanges for faster growth, we need two exchanges like bittrex and Binance.
Crypto1982

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

Binance would really help a lot

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange
vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

Change is a very good project, strong team! Good luck devs!

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

wooo hooo..

Change’s flagship cryptocurrency (CAG) will be listed on OKEX. I am loving it and on train. Change is coming.

Yeah, finally we got large exchange for trading CAG token. I hope the price of CAG will increase by this good news, I have spent long time to take my profit in this project, it's really good project, but by the panic seller and FUD made its value dumped a long time.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Surprisingly the biggest exchange where CAG is present has the lowest volume so far, so imho the main price growth should come only when we see marketplace live.
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

In one sentence, people found out the Change team was funneling coins from the bounty budget into different addresses. In total I believe a couple hundred thousand coins got stashed away that should've gone to the bounty participants. When people started spreading this info, the team started banning them from their channels. I tried contacting them, showing them more than enough proof, as well as defending someone who hadn't even received a single dime, resulting in my own ban. The reason why i'm still searching for some justice is because blockchain was created to prevent stuff like this, yet the solution to corruption has become a weapon on its own. Either way i'm not expecting to get paid or receive apologies, I've since moved on and made good money on other projects. My main goal in the matter now is to warn people to be careful, that's all.

I also remember you, I believe I've silently agreed with you numerous times before haha; each time I see someone make sense on this forum (doesn't happen too often lol) I try to remember their names in case I ever see them posting about projects I don't know about. I don't pay attention to random fools talking about 'To the moon boiiii' without any backing or arguments, but reasonable, educated people like you are always worth listening to.

Cheesy  yeah I def never seen you on that moon or lambo shi...I'll do what I can to dig deeper on this and I appreciate your efforts to inform people, nothing but love for you mane.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

Kristjan live question/answer facebook session in 1 hour, hope there will be some new announcements abount new pay card, marketplace or partnership. We need to recover from recent markets crush and price right now heavily underestimated. It would be also great to hear when native wallet application will appear for android and iOS with proper 2FA security and possibility to adjust ETH gas price.
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Change token is heavily down, even with new exchange listings, why price is not growing if the team is so active ?

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

Change token is heavily down, even with new exchange listings, why price is not growing if the team is so active ?

Because you need more patience to wait. It can't go up so fast during crypto carnage. It will stabilize and grow if it will bring good products.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

"All our users will find that Change Wallet is currently inaccessible. This is the result of a routine upgrade focused on improving a few reliability issues we faced during the past few days. The team has been focused on building a scalable solution from day one, but we did not expect having such a high number of users coming our way. The number of new signups has been growing exponentially, and this forces us to implement upgrades to ensure performance does not get degraded over time."

Seen at: https://medium.com/changefinance/weekly-update-change-wallet-under-maintenance-free-change-cards-and-more-86b634cf7686
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

Because you need more patience to wait. It can't go up so fast during crypto carnage. It will stabilize and grow if it will bring good products.
impromptu of trader always happen at every market were they are people looking for a short term and deal with looking an opportunity to be get profits.
If you were investor of Change, just keep your token for future. It is should be big day flight with Change project.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: